Jack

AOL

#1 Nov 27, 2008
Anybody have any dealings with this woman? I had her managing my kids college funds many years ago, and she was a real bitch, unless of course you had a million dollars to invest. I hope she gets put away for a long time.

Since: Oct 08

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2008
She tried to sell her invesment business a few years ago---just before the chit ht the fan. Wanted a huge amount of money for it. By that time, her ex employees had taken all the clients with them. Why she wouldn't plead and only have probation shows exactly the type of person she is. Thinks she above the law. Her laywer ex friend/coconspirator will bury. lawyers keep nice paper trails.
What

Rome, NY

#3 Nov 27, 2008
Hope she enjoys her 10 years in the can getting her ass beat daily
boom

AOL

#4 Nov 27, 2008
first of all i dont believe she did ity why would she want trial if she didnt do it. if she did she would have taken probation so i do think she is innocent
Baffeled

United States

#5 Nov 27, 2008
Fisrt thing she should do is look at the track record of her lawyer...Yikes.
Railroad

Manlius, NY

#6 Nov 27, 2008
As usual the Oneida County District Attorney's Office is taking a water pistol into a gun fight and attempting to bluff a defendant into pleading guilty. They are counting on the jurors in Oneida County to read the BS in the OD and convict based on news stories.
school

Rome, NY

#7 Nov 27, 2008
Railroad wrote:
As usual the Oneida County District Attorney's Office is taking a water pistol into a gun fight and attempting to bluff a defendant into pleading guilty. They are counting on the jurors in Oneida County to read the BS in the OD and convict based on news stories.
this lady is guilty plus she has no character references as she is full of flaws. Even her own kids want NOTHING to do her for MANY years
Hydro

Boise, ID

#8 Nov 27, 2008
is she a lesbian? THAT IS ALL THAT matters to me.
Horrors

AOL

#9 Nov 27, 2008
Were she and Helene and item and it turned sour?
Horrors

AOL

#10 Nov 27, 2008
sorry, meant to type " an item"
Sansabar

Rome, NY

#11 Jan 1, 2009
did she go to jail yet?
beauty

AOL

#12 Jan 1, 2009
isn't she married???
Knows

Hancock, NY

#13 Jan 2, 2009
She owns a lot of homes and property.she lives in clinton in a huge home. She has some bucks and wil have to pay it all back to the family. She'll do time sell some homes. Eat a little humble pie.
jabronee

Rome, NY

#14 Jan 2, 2009
i don't think it will ever happen. she has escaped thus far
biker13501

Warren, NJ

#15 Jan 2, 2009
She was an arrogant bitch when I spoke to her years ago . We all get what we deserve .
ICUP

New York, NY

#16 Jan 8, 2009
I had dealings with her in the past and I agree she was a real bitch, but she was really cheap to. I was surprised because she played it off that she had alot of money. Little did I know that she really had alot of that poor guys money. She'll get what she deserves.
Nacho Average

New York, NY

#17 Jan 8, 2009
Go see Dave Griffith on Genesee Street. I've been using him and he is different than any of the other financial advisors around, most just want comissions. My wife and I feel like he genuinely cared about our money. We never had to call him, he was always on top of things like taxes and knowing when to sell out of an investment before ir goes back down. That's the hard part for me, selling investments that are up.
who cares

New York, NY

#18 Jan 8, 2009
who cares

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shop with a Cop 3 min More Freebies Please 9
TRUMP My Stocks 401k Making Money Thanks 22 min El Chapo the dolt 25
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 29 min ConsiderThis 171
Wktv teddy bear toss worst show ever 47 min Patriot 19
Rainbow Appreciation Day 48 min Cowboy 1
Roy Moore 1 hr El Chapo the dolt 66
Why does “duh” “El Chapo” “mojo” hate Trump so ... 1 hr El Chapo the dolt 81
Kaitlyn Conley Guilty 2 hr jim 244
NH Hoops Fans 3 hr akjdakd 54
Keeler oweing money 4 hr Taxpayer 44

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages