Comets Lose Again,Nobody There To See It
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Gouverneur, NY

#31 Dec 29, 2013
The last 2 games were FAR from sell-outs, and half the people there got free promo tickets from WOUR, and corporate giveaways. They cant be making any money so will be just another bad memory in another year.
Cretin Hob

Gouverneur, NY

#34 Dec 29, 2013
AnalCretinTalker wrote:
LOl never fails! Classic Anal Cretin Talker MAAAAD that people can see he lives in a poverty shzthole so as uticans learn, all he can do is make caa caa poo poo anal touch comments. Must be that 'classy" Utican culture and education showing through again! It's all they know... adult-children talking their feces again! BTW idiot pop doesn't own Langan but he did help found it and he's reaping the rewards. You may now continue with your hatred and rant. You should have stayed in school then you'd be able to afford to live somewhere other than the most economically depressed area of the most economically depressed state in the country. Don't cry to me you made your choices pubic servant hero. Try again in the next life.
Oh the hate filled slob Cretin Hob is close to the edge! Keep lapping your step daddy's crrrraaaapppppwhole for cash biotch!

Glenfield, NY

#35 Dec 29, 2013
People I spoke to who have been to recent games have said that they are packed. Heard it was even sold out. So stop making up garbage posts.
Comets Fan

Johnsburg, NY

#36 Dec 29, 2013
observer wrote:
They suck and other than a few hundred hard-core fans, nobody in their right mind wants to waste their hard earned money watching this slop. Anybody know any bookies where I can bet against the Comets? I'll be a rich man in 2 weeks. LOL!!
Go to the Ticket Master website and click on the Comets link. There you'll see just how many seats have been purchased for each game. By the way Moron, the shaded gray dots represent tickets sold. Stay outta the Aud, we don't want you there.

United States

#39 Dec 29, 2013
Comets Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Go to the Ticket Master website and click on the Comets link. There you'll see just how many seats have been purchased for each game. By the way Moron, the shaded gray dots represent tickets sold. Stay outta the Aud, we don't want you there.
Half to 2/3s at best sold on the dates I looked at and I bet most of those greyed out seats are season ticket holders. Also, attendance is probably much less as does not account for season ticket no shows. Will be interesting how many of the season ticket holders come back next year...

Utica, NY

#41 Dec 30, 2013
Sounds to me like the only people conplaining were the ones that couldn't get into the games this weekend. Those people still living at home with their parents in their 30s, 40s, and 50s that sit on the computer bashing any and everything this City does while doing nothing themselves. Anybody that has been to these games knows how well they're doing and that they're improving the city. Sorry for you that this IS a hockey loving area, and just because of the scum that gets brought here to visit their families in prison can't afford to go and have no interest, well that sucks for them. The target audience never was Cornhill residents, refugees, or prison visitors. The turnouts have been great, season tickets sold well, the team is playing well too. Sounds like a bunch of cheap ass people mad their beloved UC free hockey games are not the hype anymore. Put some money back into your community and come out of a pocket a little. It's the people like you that make the City shit. We got a decent AHL team that's generating money for the area and all people do is complain. It really only makes it that much better to see it succeed.
Sgt Shultz

Washington, DC

#43 Dec 30, 2013
Very entertaining game saturday night in front of capacity crowd.
Come on

Utica, NY

#44 Dec 30, 2013
Robby wrote:
Sell out? Both games this weekend were half best.
You obviously were nowhere near the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Unhappy About Only $1.6 Billion For Wall 43 min Will B Impeached 5
Shots fired at KROCK night at pizza boys 53 min NYMills4eva 10
SU Basketball 1 hr My 2 Cents 3
Trump Jr with a floozy 1 hr Harold 19
Voss to Remain Closed 1 hr Andy 15
Lisa Bunce 1 hr huntz hall 2
Angela Delessandro ? 1 hr freebie the bean 10
Stupid Waitresses 1 hr He is back 67
Heather Mowat 3 hr Sanity 23
NY Mills Asian Massage parlor 20 hr Free Carrots 24