McDonald's has bugs
Bug in my shake

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Washington mills McDonald's is infested with roaches Tom Clark is trying to keep it a secret that's why store was closed last week on the overnight and the manager was in Vegas not even worried about her store gross bad management
Duh

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2013
If you eat at McDonalds you are human trash and probably deserve rat feces.
really

Manlius, NY

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Bug in my shake wrote:
Washington mills McDonald's is infested with roaches Tom Clark is trying to keep it a secret that's why store was closed last week on the overnight and the manager was in Vegas not even worried about her store gross bad management
Hate to tell you all restuarants have bugs, sounds more like you have a beef with the manager, jealous maybe?
Bug in my shake

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Hate to tell you all restuarants have bugs, sounds more like you have a beef with the manager, jealous maybe?
No don't work at McDonald nothing to be help use of just not right not all places have bugs
really

Manlius, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2013
english please

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Bug in my shake wrote:
<quoted text>
No don't work at McDonald nothing to be help use of just not right not all places have bugs
?????????
Fort Stanwix And A Tower

Conklin, NY

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Bug in my shake wrote:
<quoted text>
When go for to the mall I may bugs there for a minute to you can go for the walmart to go in a thruway bus.
No understand

Manlius, NY

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Fort Stanwix And A Tower wrote:
<quoted text>
When go for to the mall I may bugs there for a minute to you can go for the walmart to go in a thruway bus.
But if you eat then mall will bugs for hour at home. Hope understand cause I school and English in Clifton Park.
Fort Stanwix Is A Waste

United States

#10 Mar 28, 2013
No understand wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you eat then mall will bugs for hour at home. Hope understand cause I school and English in Clifton Park.
You for English in Clifton park for your toaster too? When a man goes for the mat he goes for the bus and fire by the walkway.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Cowboy pickles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Personal trainers 1 min Mario Vertucci 4
OC Family Court Corruption 2 min Mario Vertucci 21
Utica Common Council 2 min Mario Vertucci 85
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 3 min Mario Vertucci 102
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica again taken d... 3 min Crazy talk 49
Slocum Urgent Care 4 min Mario Vertucci 48
name THE NANO TECH IN AFRICA WITH BABY MOLESTERS 5 min Mario Vertucci 34
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... (Jul '16) 7 min Mario Vertucci 141
Mario Pass Goes Postal Over Andrew Zimmern Visit 1 hr Kayliegh Hanna 25
Nicky Doodles North Utica 1 hr your mother 8

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages