badnewsbears

Easton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

i "worked" for him for about 2 months in 2008.. moosashi (sp?) and travis lived in the house with myself in trexlertown (outside allentown).. i assumed they are still in the area because i live in easton and have spotted them in the past 6 months..

it's scary to read through these posts because i wish i would of not been so stupid...

at the time i was working for Croc rock and was looking to go further in promoting music...

they were all into "myspace life" and got me hooked right away

at the time i was VERY unstable, i was having a hard time with my family because i just came out and could not land a job and could not pay my bills...

they reeled me in quite easily because i needed a place to live..

thankfully i was able to escape before things got to deep but i can honestly say that he IS running a cult..

he wanted me to sign some sort of crazy contract that said he was required to have 10% of my income for the next 5 years..

THANKGOD i escaped before i was able to sign because i has a hard time getting my ID to go to a notary

i pray for anyone that comes in contact with this person.. i pray that u see him and you run the other way

if you have ANY questions or would like more details i would be MORE then happy to speak with you..

please feel free to send me an email..
madeofpaint1989@gmail.com

“Time to fight back”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I worked for Lars a cigar salesman and the guy acted like he was the freaking messiah, and his group of cronies all worship at his feet. I remember when he got his shipments of cigars at the warehouse and it was a big secret when it was time to break down the pallet. He and his couple closest worshipers would go into a closed room to open it. I always suspected there was more in those pallets than cigars, because there was always a huge party the same day they came. The guy is not the modern Da Vinci, he is not the new Andy Warhol, he's just a poser who got lucky in the finance department.
Mary

Forestport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

He used to have sex with me then piss on Me that was six months ago. He said I had to or be homeless I ran.
1 love

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Lars Himself wrote:
I ran a gang in Schenectady back in 89 and had loads of parties in an old pizza place on a corner of the main drag. We used to drink beer, smoke pot and jam all hours of the night. We had all sorts of hot gear and electronic drums too in my trio. We used to charge a fee at the door and have everyone come in for beer. I even had someone screw my then wife 1luv cause I liked men and used to feel his azz when he was doing her. I loved to watch too in my home in fultonville NY on the hill. I loved having people over so I could brain wash them and then make them do 1luv in front of me and then cry that she is pregnant and then get money out of them for abortions.
wasn't she a stripper in utica? has a child by lars?
LNT_Harens

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Who rolls his cigars? And what's the real story behind Lars and Drew Estates?
longtime customer

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

I wrote this guy a letter and he sent me free cigars. His Exotic spices are second to none. It sounds like a couple of disgruntled people on here are trying to make him sound like a pedo.. This is ridiculous.

He's a luxury goods wholesaler and self admitted weirdo.
Syau

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

He needs to be arrested today. He is a com artist who preys on young girls and boys takes their money or better yea tricks them into believing they are special and has them work and takes their pay checks. Find these MoFo and put him in jail
Stinky Liar

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

The Stinky SCAM of the cigar world

For More Visit Here.
http://shamefulliar.blogspot.com

This spinner of yarns is non other than
the very large Pink and flamboyant Mr. Lars "liars" Tetens
(Who by the way also poses as a Self Proclaimed "master" of the martial arts. So watch his hands and feet!) This all was taken from The Website That the very robust, Lars Tetens has himself created. "Liars" writes about himself on there, and does so, while posing in the third person vernacular. This Flim Flam Man has actually fooled many of the gullible.
Thankfully there are also many of You who know the real story and just laugh!
bodyshop guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

DZK wrote:
<quoted text>
whos this?..you were an e.d...perhaps i know you
Im pretty sure I probably know you, I worked at the body shop in frankfort in 98 until I had enough of the BS.
bella

Blandon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

wow that is disgusting
Lars wrote:
I love little boys and girls so screw you
bella

Blandon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

if you only knew the truth you would not be buying his stuff
longtime customer wrote:
I wrote this guy a letter and he sent me free cigars. His Exotic spices are second to none. It sounds like a couple of disgruntled people on here are trying to make him sound like a pedo.. This is ridiculous.
He's a luxury goods wholesaler and self admitted weirdo.
Long Time Customer

Macungie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

I've been selling his cigars for almost 20 years. I've meet 8 or 10 times and what you people are saying just doesn't ring true. This sounds very suspect. My customers who by his product are very loyal to it. I really have a hard time believing what I've red here.
dot

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Long Time Customer wrote:
I've been selling his cigars for almost 20 years. I've meet 8 or 10 times and what you people are saying just doesn't ring true. This sounds very suspect. My customers who by his product are very loyal to it. I really have a hard time believing what I've red here.
You cannot spell or lie very well. It's all true.
you are nuts

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

You name one cigar shop with in a 100 mile radius of Utica that sells his crap reject cigars and I will buy everyone here a few . Bet you can't find one and they must stock them not mail order.

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Wait the guy who makes those over priced crappy cigars that taste like patchouli is from Utica? Huh! Never known that. I do know those cigars are terrible and no real cigar smoker smokes them. Did he not also make those stupid aluminum skateboards?
The Real Travis Jon

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

it's true, i'm not that bright ...

If his name really is Larry ... that's hilarious.

What is not hilarious is that most of the accusations in this thread ... are 100% true.

A true pirate of our times. Dude is a leech.
Dude

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

The Real Travis Jon wrote:
it's true, i'm not that bright ...
If his name really is Larry ... that's hilarious.
What is not hilarious is that most of the accusations in this thread ... are 100% true.
A true pirate of our times. Dude is a leech.
Awesome tune

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
ASSJACKED

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Seriously, WHO the fck is lars tetens and why should I care?
ASSJACKED

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Awesome tune
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
DUDE-that song rots aaass
ASSJACKED

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

you are nuts wrote:
You name one cigar shop with in a 100 mile radius of Utica that sells his crap reject cigars and I will buy everyone here a few . Bet you can't find one and they must stock them not mail order.
None and I'm an afficianado. Hell, I order Thompsons and The Cigar Shop at J.R. Cigar/J.R.Outlets (off I-95 in Selma, NC) and neither has his on the shelves or in the catalogs...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of128
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

207 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
outlaw /\lGGGERS TO SAVE AMERICA FROM WORKING T... 10 min Kramer 6 Truth 6
cretin and his HORE WELFARE /\\lGGER MOTHER NEE... 14 min Aqua Feces on the Canal 6
why ONLY /\lGGER AREA OF ANY CITY GARBAGE DUMP 15 min GROSSANIMALS 5
Larry Joseph leads cops on low-speed Rascal chase! 20 min EBTGARBAGELIFE 1
Stewarts wont go to shit W.Utica 21 min Bobby Oliveira 14
High quality fake ID's and passports 24 min Oslo 17
20 years- Onida Co. Dems RUINED CNY with filth! 28 min Party of Criminals 25
Corked Winebar 3 hr dummy 27
Officer hit with frying pan 3 hr Kitchen Nightmares 39
Lieutenant Hauck and Louis T. Disagree 4 hr ACN 30
Radisson's Easter Dinner 4 hr Too bad sooo sad 34
Official: Goodbye Comets 5 hr Sport for gay men 159
•••
•••