try

United States

#83 Dec 5, 2012
misscurious wrote:
<quoted text>
i know someone who is leaing to work for him. i had suspicions and im looking for someone who knows this guy to help me with answers. is there anyway we could converse?
my bf worked for him and he still trys to lure him back in with bullshit lies. I won't let him be involved. Lars asked me to put a bank account in my name. Sure when hell freezes over.
try

United States

#84 Dec 5, 2012
Austig wrote:
Travis John Waite .. he's not smart. Take him down, and Lars will fall.
he fired Travis and musasha awhile back. I seen pictures of her. Lars is fat slob liar.somebody needs to stop him before he screws up more peoples lives.
try

United States

#85 Dec 5, 2012
Now he is trying to put together a new scam doing with construction and hospital, stay away, far away and its true about how he takes other people products and changes lables to his own.
Someone that knows

Macungie, PA

#86 Dec 11, 2012
I had worked for him he lied and scam me out of $1500.00 all his products are someone else's with his name on them anything he makes you can go to our corner store and buy for a quarter of the price
DZK

Syracuse, NY

#87 Dec 12, 2012
anyone know what happened to Teshu?
airranger

Cheshire, CT

#88 Jan 1, 2013
I worked for you Lars, I know your a bullshit artist, and your weird relationship with musashi and tesshu. My disclaimer that I signed is out of date, so I now can let everyone know how much debt your in, how your employees pay checks bounce unless they cash them before you get to the bank.
airranger

Cheshire, CT

#89 Jan 1, 2013
try wrote:
<quoted text> my bf worked for him and he still trys to lure him back in with bullshit lies. I won't let him be involved. Lars asked me to put a bank account in my name. Sure when hell freezes over.
I was an executive director for his company.....he is a real fraud, but the way he treats people, makes you feel like your in the presence of a mystical person. So be careful of his mouth 90 percent is false, but he is a hell of a good speaker.
airranger

Cheshire, CT

#90 Jan 1, 2013
Lars is a strange guy...........I know I worked for him as an executive director in 1998. His so called business partners when I worked there was a girl only 18 was musashi and another girl called tesshu. He also had his brother-in-law working there as the cfo and another named lynette. All were in awe of him, and i'm embarrased to say as a former Army Ranger, that I fell into his stories as well. Luckily I woke up from dreamland and realized this guy is full of shit. His paychecks to his employees bounced unless you cashed them right as the bank opened. I could tell you so much more about him, but what good does it. He's a skilled liar, and verbally abusive to people that he says he loves. Sorry lars for writing this but you hurt alot of people with your stories.
Knows Lars

Bethlehem, PA

#91 Jan 5, 2013
The last I heard a few months ago, he and Musashi were living in Trexlertown, PA (outside of Allentown, PA) A shop of his cigars and other junkies was set up in this town but for some reason I can't find the address on the internet any more. It might have gone out of business. But all the stories above are too familiar to me. I do know for sure that he is a con-artist. I know for a fact, he and Musashi have tried to steal people's personal info to set up things for his benefit. Everyone- STAY AWAY from HIM!
Coors Light Values

United States

#92 Jan 5, 2013
airranger wrote:
Lars is a strange guy..........I know I worked for him as an executive director in 1998. His so called business partners when I worked there was a girl only 18 was musashi and another girl called tesshu. He also had his brother-in-law working there as the cfo and another named lynette. All were in awe of him, and i'm embarrased to say as a former Army Ranger, that I fell into his stories as well. Luckily I woke up from dreamland and realized this guy is full of shit. His paychecks to his employees bounced unless you cashed them right as the bank opened. I could tell you so much more about him, but what good does it. He's a skilled liar, and verbally abusive to people that he says he loves. Sorry lars for writing this but you hurt alot of people with your stories.
I had him pegged within 20 minutes of meeting him. Its astonishing what impresses most uticans it really is. Feel bad for you I know who you are Im glad you got away lol!
Knows Lars

Bethlehem, PA

#93 Jan 5, 2013
DZK wrote:
anyone know what happened to Teshu?
She moved to Florida some time during 2005 or 2006. She is married and has moved on since!
Knows Lars

Bethlehem, PA

#94 Jan 5, 2013
try wrote:
<quoted text> he fired Travis and musasha awhile back. I seen pictures of her. Lars is fat slob liar.somebody needs to stop him before he screws up more peoples lives.
Musashi finally left? Really? I am suprised. She has been with him and working with him since she was 12 back when they were living in Central New York. No kidding! She was completely brainwashed by him at a very young age. She believed everything and anything he said. She was literally his pet. He basically dictated how she lives her life. Whenever I saw her, she was stressed out (stressed from Lars and money problems)She and Lars stiffed SO MANY people and businesses, from when they were living in Central New York to PA and just about everywhere they lived. I know it's hard to believe because he and Musashi come off as a very caring and charming people but they are nothing like that behind closed doors. I can witness to that.
Lars is a DumbAss

Bethlehem, PA

#97 Jan 6, 2013
wow wrote:
That lars Tetens is a nut jub his real name is Larry Ulrich and yes he runs a cult.
From one of his older NY driverer's license ID cards, this is what his name read: Lars Nicholas Tete Harens.
DZK

Syracuse, NY

#98 Jan 7, 2013
Knows Lars wrote:
<quoted text>
She moved to Florida some time during 2005 or 2006. She is married and has moved on since!
good for her i always liked her..she wasnt like them as much
DZK

Syracuse, NY

#99 Jan 7, 2013
airranger wrote:
Lars is a strange guy..........I know I worked for him as an executive director in 1998. His so called business partners when I worked there was a girl only 18 was musashi and another girl called tesshu. He also had his brother-in-law working there as the cfo and another named lynette. All were in awe of him, and i'm embarrased to say as a former Army Ranger, that I fell into his stories as well. Luckily I woke up from dreamland and realized this guy is full of shit. His paychecks to his employees bounced unless you cashed them right as the bank opened. I could tell you so much more about him, but what good does it. He's a skilled liar, and verbally abusive to people that he says he loves. Sorry lars for writing this but you hurt alot of people with your stories.
whos this?..you were an e.d...perhaps i know you
Lars is a DumbAss

Bethlehem, PA

#100 Jan 7, 2013
Teshu was one of the likeable people out of all of them. She has a backbone unlike Musashi. Musashi was like a pet, a door mat and such...
DZK

Syracuse, NY

#101 Jan 9, 2013
she was hot too...well when i knew her
Lars is a DumbAss

Reading, PA

#102 Jan 13, 2013
Teshu was the only hot one and probably is the most decent person in the group. The other girl, Musashi(whose real name is Devon Sonne) is just gross and disgusting. People used to call her MOOsashi because she looks like and is a fat cow. She is like the biggest thief I have ever encountered. I baited her several times and that was how I found out she was stealing money from me. She is like the female version of Lars.
Lars is a DumbAss

Hamburg, PA

#103 Jan 14, 2013
Typo* Musashi's real name is Devin Ellen Sonne. She is now back home living with her parents.
MMZ37

Reading, PA

#104 Jan 14, 2013
Yeh I remembered seeing some of the mail that came to the house for Devin E.Sonne AKA "Musashi"
Let's just say she is not the smartest chick of them. Lars called her one of his "business partners" but honestly she is more of a slave to him. All he does is barks out orders and sit on his fat butt all day long. Musashi seemed like a really nice person in the beginning but she is quite conniving and can look at you in the face and lie to you just like that. I have caught her stealing money from the people who worked there. She is notoriously known for writing bad checks to people. So stay away from this girl! She and Lars are no good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why everyone's leaving Utica 43 min FACTS 25
Utica Comets have the highest number of season ... 1 hr Big Picture 64
HP principle a drunk now investigate your footb... 1 hr hpst 16
ebola now in the usa 2 hr Really 11
Mark Doherty dont waste your money on his medic... 2 hr Jerry Krauss 2
Ebola In Utica 2 hr Really 3
Captain America is Half Puerto Rican Fools 2 hr Sparky 1
Principal Charles Pratt Drunk 2 hr Spell much 16
Creep priest in Farnkfoert 3 hr Meme 12
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 5 hr Ronald McDonald 33