BagOdonuts

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

I purchased some of his cigars not to long ago on a website and it took ages to come. Then when I smoked one it was gross and tossed it out the window. I had 4 differant ones and the only one that tasted good was his Doppo Piza one. Then bigger ones were all dried and crumble like they been sitting around and they went right in my humidor to try and revive them. Waste of money! Acid Cigars for me!
Lars

Mohawk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

BagOdonuts wrote:
I purchased some of his cigars not to long ago on a website and it took ages to come. Then when I smoked one it was gross and tossed it out the window. I had 4 differant ones and the only one that tasted good was his Doppo Piza one. Then bigger ones were all dried and crumble like they been sitting around and they went right in my humidor to try and revive them. Waste of money! Acid Cigars for me!
What did you expect biatch?
Tim

Old Forge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

I think he maks them out of poo theats what they taste like.
x cult member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

teo wrote:
Good for him.
Now please leave us alone.
Meredith....seriously....i can't still believe you're with this freak of nature...or on his side or whatever.....i'm sure your parents are really ashamed...um, i mean proud
x cult member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Rodney wrote:
What I'm not quite clear on is why is this guy attracting so much negative attention? Why does he piss people so much?
He is attracting so much negative attention because he is a douche bag. He pisses people off because he is a liar and a scam artist. He takes advantage of young,vulnerable people and uses them for whatever he can. He has no true skills except the subtle art of brainwashing the wayword youth. He even goes so far as changing their names and turning them away from their families. I have seen this first hand and anyone who has anything good to say about him needs to get away...and fast. I hope Karma catches up with him soon.
x cult member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Oh yeah...if he's a millionaire, then I am the reincarnation of a submarine sandwich :}
andy

Forestport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

The guys a wellfare person poor as dirt.
Alex

Henderson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Lars is not rich and he is uneducated re rewraps stuff with his oun branding and sells it for more. hes a scummer.
YouTube LARStetenPresent s

Tarzana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

God, just watched a few dozen of his non impressive vids on youtube. what a JOKE! I really like how he is trying to show that he is "IN" with all of the "B" celebrities , handing out cigars, talking to the dickhead at the BBQ shop ( who was VERY unimpressed with his cigars, tossing them on the table), the awkward video taping of chicks smoking his cigars (which I hear are VERY nasty)
I think Drew Estate kicked the guys fucking ass and stole all his workers...
lover

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

YouTube LARStetenPresents wrote:
God, just watched a few dozen of his non impressive vids on youtube. what a JOKE! I really like how he is trying to show that he is "IN" with all of the "B" celebrities , handing out cigars, talking to the dickhead at the BBQ shop ( who was VERY unimpressed with his cigars, tossing them on the table), the awkward video taping of chicks smoking his cigars (which I hear are VERY nasty)
I think Drew Estate kicked the guys fucking ass and stole all his workers...
you are jealous
Terry G

Tarzana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

This is all about a cult and a guy who lures people in, especially young people.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

So is Lars Ulrich
ex-local

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

He buys reject cigars from Drew Estates and sprays them with chemicals for resale. Fact.
girl

Sewell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

friendofformerpartner wrote:
This guy needs to be stopped. You want to talk about proof? One of my dear friends was a partner when the cigar business was good, but kept in the dark and out of town most of the time working for the business when his ego was back in CNY spending money like water and busy running the business into the ground. She only had a small piece of the business, but was stuck with the whole company's tax bill years later because the SOB now lives out of state in the Allentown area from what my little bit of research can find. Without a bank account or anything in his name so NYS can't find him. Rich my ass. Met him a few times and she seemed happy in the beginning, but she confided in me many times about the psychotic temper he had and the rages he used to go into. She couldn't even leave because even as a partner she never saw a cent and used to tell me how he'd threaten her family whenever she said she was going to get her name off the business and leave. She was in a relationship with him early on when he wasn't so fat and sideshow like and I think her money paid for the start of the cigar company. I don't believe the pedophile stuff, but he was definitely abusive to her verbally and probably physically. She finally left the business a long time ago and he's since moved on to the younger girl that he calls a co-owner and founder on his sites, but they are still using my friend's face on the labels. Great girl, but he probably caught her at a weak moment when she was in her early 20's and some people can just sniff out when someone is at a weak point in their life. I know she was when she met him. Her life at home was not much better at the time. I hope karma takes him out early and this doesn't happen to anyone else.
Hey is therer anyway we can talk. through email or anything? i have some questions about this guy and im looking for answers from someone who has more insight about it. i can explain more if we talk. which i hope we can.
misscurious

Sewell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

livetoeat wrote:
<quoted text>
About 15 years ago my 22 yr old nephew ,whom i had not seen in months, told me he was living with a martial arts guru and a group of young girls Hmmm.He was always a little edgy,but when he asked me to join in on a large construction project he needed help with i took him on and oversaw it. Wondering how he landed this gem i quickly found out Lars printed up some fictional licenses,phone numbers for ref's etc.and oh yeah required that he forward all the money to his group(cult).
The first time i stepped into this hideaway house i was impressed,Gorgeous.Later found it was owned by miss Sonne's father who knew no legal way to get rid of Lars.Did i mention that Lars got Credit cards for everyone there and maxxed them out,all proceeds to the Lars fund?Great referenced from miss Sonne who verified from her fathers place of business that they were all making 80,000 + as sales reps.I believe she was 15 at the time which makes him a rapist. Kudos to Lars for making everyone get a VD test before they could have sex with underage girls,reporting this to hospitals would rouse suspicion.
The next day we called Police who did absolutely nothing. I talked sense into my nephew and convinced him to leave.I never knew what became of this horror of a human being until i found a cd with his name on it.I deal in vintage music---It sucks.I'm all ears for feedback
i know someone who is leaing to work for him. i had suspicions and im looking for someone who knows this guy to help me with answers. is there anyway we could converse?
shouldve ran sooner

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

anyone who would like to converse with me on the subject of lars tetens, please feel free to contact me publicly or privately, at jsulkin@gmail.com. i know these are old posts, but hopefully someone is still paying attention.
i worked for lars for almost 3 years, as did my ex-husband, and the tales of cult like tactics are true. he renames people and brainwashes them, he is actively and VOCALLY attracted to underage persons, his cigars come out of a big bin, and are then coated by foam brush with various oils and chemicals to give them that signature "lars tetens smell", which i heard eloquently compared to "a tire fire in the basement of a whorehouse".
for those in new york that are interested in knowing where he relocated to, he moved to Easton, PA at the time i knew him. he rented a 3 story end rowhome on one side of the street, for himself and his odd little culties to play rockstar in. initially, all cigar production was done on the 3rd floor, where the cigars were stored in a 'humidor' which was a converted walkin closet off of the main shipping guy's bedroom, and if anyone thinks that those bag wrapped cardboard insert foam marshmallow on top packages come from a factory, they are wrong. i put many together myself, when shipping was shorthanded, and they needed to loot the sales team for manual labor. the carboard inserts were printed on a wax ink color copier, and hand cut on a small papercutter.
eventually, he rented the house across the street, and turned it into a sales office / cigar production center. the sales people were hired impulsively and without qualifications,(i know, i had to train them, as 'national head of sales'). lars once hired a girl in a diner because he liked her shoes.
once, with the windows of the 'office' apartment open (keep in mind, residential area, not zoned for business, but that's the least of his indiscretions), he screamed at poor devon, otherwise renamed musashi, who he had been mind mangling since she was 11, SO LOUDLY, on the 2nd floor across the street, that we had to shut our windows, or we could not hear to work. i don't even remember what her grievous offense was, i think it may have had something to do with a salad. no joke.
he would invite his famous and quasi famous pals over for long weekends, and go grocery shopping with intended-to-bounce checks to get them all the delicacies and luxuries he wanted to impress them with, all to provide this illusion of affluence. sometimes, due to my own rubber or nonexistent checks, i would have to accompany musashi on these trips so that she could roll my groceries in with the bounced check, so that i could have FOOD in my house cause he wasn't paying me, he kept stringing me along with promises....
promises...... fame, fortune, it would all be ours, once we got the cigar business out of the toilet. just another week, month, another after that, it never stopped. i am a musician, and i admit, in my early 20s, i was seduced by meeting people like steven tyler, and getting to go back stage and socialize with him, as well as entertaining rick allen for dinner.
musashi once made me make the choice whether to pay my 'right hand gal' on the sales floor, or my electric bill, cause she couldn't do both that week. i ended up picking the employee because she had children and i didn't. the power got shut off. again.
lars and company have opened fraudulent business in my name with my SSN and ID info, which i only found out about (and canceled) years later, when i attempted to open my own legitimate jewelry design business, and found i had several businesses already registered with the IRS in my name i had no idea about.
where he is now? who knows. if you DO know, please tell me. i have finally gotten over the emotional trauma (he gave me horrible body image and self esteem issues), and my credit is irreparably screwed due to their lack of payment and IRS fraud in my name...
if this sounds like your story, or something like it, contact me.
Katmancross

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

I am shocked. I am a respected cigar reviewer and have done business with LT over the last couple of months. Yes, he's strange but I figured he is just quirky.
His FB creeps me out because of all the young high school girls on it...who say they love him.
Fortunately, I never got used by him, but rather, he sent me bundles of cigars that he wanted me to review.
But shit got weird and I stepped back.
He never asked anything from me so I guess I'm lucky...although he uses my review photos on just about everything he promotes. Which I thought was weird. A man of his status and he is using my photos? This 3 pages of allegations is unsubstantiated but I get the drift....he is a user.
snah

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Lars?
try

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Lars teten is the biggest loser that i have ever met. He lies all the time and is a master manipulator. Please tell me if he has so much money than why can't he have anytime in his own name, like a car, bank accounts, ect...... I know the facts, and please keep all young girls away from him. Hum quote from his own mouth sixteen n legal. He should be locked up.
try

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey is therer anyway we can talk. through email or anything? i have some questions about this guy and im looking for answers from someone who has more insight about it. i can explain more if we talk. which i hope we can.
I can help you with some info on liar Lars. He lives n has a store on rt 100 in Allentown. I would be delighted if he disappeared forever. I think I met your friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oneida Sq Roundabout (Jan '11) 5 min Traffic 24
Robert T Oliveira Suddenly Gone 11 min Agree 2
Trimmin the Cop Fat (Jan '11) 12 min Cut 5
the finger bullet (Jan '09) 20 min runner 41
Steet Toyota (Dec '12) 25 min Perception 18
half moon cookies origin (Oct '11) 31 min Trenton 23
Wegmans on the move 34 min TheKel 9
Utica & Oneida County's Hotel Scam 42 min Yeah Ok 15
utica aud 45 min Watching Paint Dry 98
How is Scott Alger connected to Kim Simon's mur... (Jan '14) 7 hr killer walked 41

Search the Utica Forum:
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••