Skaneateles, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

So waht? You couldn't pay me enough to walk a day in that fat loser's life. He's got to be about one of the vainest most disgusting people you've ever seen. He smells, he hangs out with pedophiles and freakish weirdos from the fringe of society and speaks like he thinks he's some intellectual but the reality is it's a huge front. The cigars are bulked up from the DR and he pays people dirt to sit and stick them in ziplocks. 12 years ago someone told him to sell just the flavored wraps before anyone else was doing it and he dismissed the idea saying it wouldn't make money. Go figure.
Michelle

Skaneateles, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

That guy is groos. If he didn't have money no one would go near him. It just proves that people are willing to sell out their souls to stand around in a freakish entourage for money.
1luv

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

He is a cute man that cares about kids and charities. He gives out millions to the needy and shares his home with everyone who may need a place to stay. He hangs with Tiger Woods.
OMG

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

He's a dick. And not a millionaire anymore. And if he was, who really gives a sheet?
Dave

Skaneateles, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

1luv wrote:
He is a cute man that cares about kids and charities. He gives out millions to the needy and shares his home with everyone who may need a place to stay. He hangs with Tiger Woods.
Picture that.
Lars Himself

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

I ran a gang in Schenectady back in 89 and had loads of parties in an old pizza place on a corner of the main drag. We used to drink beer, smoke pot and jam all hours of the night. We had all sorts of hot gear and electronic drums too in my trio. We used to charge a fee at the door and have everyone come in for beer. I even had someone screw my then wife 1luv cause I liked men and used to feel his azz when he was doing her. I loved to watch too in my home in fultonville NY on the hill. I loved having people over so I could brain wash them and then make them do 1luv in front of me and then cry that she is pregnant and then get money out of them for abortions.
Jerry

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

He's fat and goofy looking. Bald headed braided orange koolaid lookin dye job.
hater

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Jerry wrote:
He's fat and goofy looking. Bald headed braided orange koolaid lookin dye job.
Don't be a hater since I am richer than you are and better looking. have one of my cigars
Rich

Skaneateles, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

hater wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be a hater since I am richer than you are and better looking. have one of my cigars
Plenty of haters don't hate people for hating fat smelly cultish pedophiles ok?
Gerry Garcia in heaven

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Lars Tetens is a man of so many talents he has been dubbed a contemporary Leonardo Da Vinci by his admirers. People ranging from high-profile celebrities to politicians and presidents of Fortune 500 companies are among his abundant admirers. From five years old, the crafts and hobbies Lars explored as a child have developed products in a broad range of categories from luxury merchandise to science and technology. Today, in addition to being a world famous parfumer and chef, he is also recognized worldwide for his sumptuous exotic chocolates, chocolate truffles, pastries and gourmet lollipops as well as his unique apparel and accessory designs from his house of couture, which continue to set precedents in the fashion industry. Furthermore, he is credited with bringing back the lost, ancient cigar making techniques that date back thousands of years. Lars continues to amaze fans with his exquisite artwork and original furniture pieces, his innovative designs of skateboards and advanced motor controllers for HVAC systems, and his hand-made automatic watches with hand-tooled movements, all of which sit at the zeniths of their industries in quality and design. Lars has made himself available as a consultant on a vast array of issues from strategist to all elements of marketing and where ever his services are required.
only 17

Skaneateles, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Gerry Garcia in heaven wrote:
Lars Tetens is a man of so many talents he has been dubbed a contemporary Leonardo Da Vinci by his admirers. People ranging from high-profile celebrities to politicians and presidents of Fortune 500 companies are among his abundant admirers. From five years old, the crafts and hobbies Lars explored as a child have developed products in a broad range of categories from luxury merchandise to science and technology. Today, in addition to being a world famous parfumer and chef, he is also recognized worldwide for his sumptuous exotic chocolates, chocolate truffles, pastries and gourmet lollipops as well as his unique apparel and accessory designs from his house of couture, which continue to set precedents in the fashion industry. Furthermore, he is credited with bringing back the lost, ancient cigar making techniques that date back thousands of years. Lars continues to amaze fans with his exquisite artwork and original furniture pieces, his innovative designs of skateboards and advanced motor controllers for HVAC systems, and his hand-made automatic watches with hand-tooled movements, all of which sit at the zeniths of their industries in quality and design. Lars has made himself available as a consultant on a vast array of issues from strategist to all elements of marketing and where ever his services are required.
You mean everyone was "snowed" by the guy? C'mon people know about this guy if he was all that he wouldn't be a klingon to old famous people he'd be famous himSELF idiot. He's like a fat sex-changed Yoko Ono. No talent beyond being able to find gullible easily impressed morons to suck up to. No sale Lars. Get over yourself. What are you 50 now and still hanging out with 14 year old boys? Maybe you can pay them one of you 50lb skateboards for sex again?
Jerry

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Did he once live in Utica ?
Jerry Garcia wannabe

Skaneateles, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

This guy is a walking freakshow he is disgusting. Like 150 pounds overweight and hangs with little boys. He surrounds himself with pedophiles and women that no real man would sleep with for money. The only people he allows into his personal circle are people who don't mind child-sex and tax evasion. Did the IRS ever catch up with The Fat One?

Hahaha look how he likens himself to some "jerry Garcia" personna! His "fashion precedaents"? What are those? Since when is having a 15 year old boy attached to your crotch a "fasion statement"? Has anyone ever seen any of his cutting edge fashions or is this more crafty salemanship? His "lost, ancient cigar making techniques" are paying some 3rd world peasnats for cigars you can wholsale yourself from the dominican republic. Nothing "ancient" about it.
You can go see for yourself on youtube what a bunch of no talent idiots these people are as far as performing music. Lars is inherrantly afraid of allowing intelligent people to see into his little clique because the veneer on this guy is VERY thin.
The guy is a pathological liar and a fraud. Nice try. Lars Tetens: Hack of all trades master of none.
ScotLady

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

Jerry Garcia wannabe wrote:
This guy is a walking freakshow he is disgusting. Like 150 pounds overweight and hangs with little boys. He surrounds himself with pedophiles and women that no real man would sleep with for money. The only people he allows into his personal circle are people who don't mind child-sex and tax evasion. Did the IRS ever catch up with The Fat One?
Hahaha look how he likens himself to some "jerry Garcia" personna! His "fashion precedaents"? What are those? Since when is having a 15 year old boy attached to your crotch a "fasion statement"? Has anyone ever seen any of his cutting edge fashions or is this more crafty salemanship? His "lost, ancient cigar making techniques" are paying some 3rd world peasnats for cigars you can wholsale yourself from the dominican republic. Nothing "ancient" about it.
You can go see for yourself on youtube what a bunch of no talent idiots these people are as far as performing music. Lars is inherrantly afraid of allowing intelligent people to see into his little clique because the veneer on this guy is VERY thin.
The guy is a pathological liar and a fraud. Nice try. Lars Tetens: Hack of all trades master of none.
In the early 90's I knew of some people who thought he was the coolest. From what I would take from hearing stories of the wonderful Lars is that he is a scammer who has some odd way of mind controlling people. His followers would strongly disagree with this. My thought of him is he is a Manson/Koresh type who deals cigars. Luckily those I knew who were so awed by this freak got over it, saw the light or simply grew out of the wonder of Lars. He and that Spencer Pratt tool should go fame whoring together.
Jerry

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

ScotLady wrote:
<quoted text>In the early 90's I knew of some people who thought he was the coolest. From what I would take from hearing stories of the wonderful Lars is that he is a scammer who has some odd way of mind controlling people. His followers would strongly disagree with this. My thought of him is he is a Manson/Koresh type who deals cigars. Luckily those I knew who were so awed by this freak got over it, saw the light or simply grew out of the wonder of Lars. He and that Spencer Pratt tool should go fame whoring together.
Yeah, but he's RICH !
Freddy

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but he's RICH !
Sad Utican. So was hitelr and Stalin. Doesn't mean they were happy or had friends.
Bob Weir

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

"Another one of Lars' talents is designing and building guitars that amaze all that play them. Lars has an feel for designing guitars that are comfortable and enjoyable to play and he has an ear for making the sounds of the guitar come alive and transform into exactly what the player is trying to express.
All guitars are custom made, but take a look below at one of Lars' most popular guitar designs. This guitar goes from bluesy Silvertone to full on metal. Made of the best components, all we can say is this guitar rocks. There is a six to eight month waiting period on this guitar; dirt and pick holders are extra. "
Carey

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Bob Weir wrote:
"Another one of Lars' talents is designing and building guitars that amaze all that play them. Lars has an feel for designing guitars that are comfortable and enjoyable to play and he has an ear for making the sounds of the guitar come alive and transform into exactly what the player is trying to express.
All guitars are custom made, but take a look below at one of Lars' most popular guitar designs. This guitar goes from bluesy Silvertone to full on metal. Made of the best components, all we can say is this guitar rocks. There is a six to eight month waiting period on this guitar; dirt and pick holders are extra. "
So add "Luthier" to his long list of trendy failures.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

260 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 min Billy O Liar 6,363
Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library SHACK HO... (Jun '13) 9 min no job fopix freaks 24
New York State in BIG trouble (Jan '10) 11 min no job fopix freaks 7
Gnatek Cancel the bus 12 min hmmm 43
how MANY ]\[ggers will get jobs mopping floors... 13 min no job fopix freaks 1
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 15 min no job fopix freaks 16
crime RIDDLED CLIFTON ALBANYS PUBLIC HOUSING MI... 19 min Oliveiras LiesandRiggies 3
Golfers- where do you play and why 53 min Wally 37
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 54 min Oliveiras LiesandRiggies 42
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••