"Dave and Busters" coming to old HSBC...

"Dave and Busters" coming to old HSBC building in Dowtown Utica

Posted in the Utica Forum

bah

Carthage, NY

#1 Nov 5, 2013
Heard from a reliable source that they are going over plans to start renovation for a "Dave and Busters" in the old HSBC building in downtown.
Should be good for downtown!
Sammy

Ithaca, NY

#2 Nov 5, 2013
Then you woke up.
Tim

Utica, NY

#3 Nov 5, 2013
bah wrote:
Heard from a reliable source that they are going over plans to start renovation for a "Dave and Busters" in the old HSBC building in downtown.
Should be good for downtown!
You must be out of your Medication
Ja ck o f f

Clockville, NY

#4 Nov 5, 2013
This is the most far fetched food chain rumor I have herd to date!
Breaking news

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Nov 5, 2013
Can't be true because I didn't post it.
Downtown Dan

United States

#6 Nov 5, 2013
They already announced their plans and made them public. It includes a seafood restaurant, not that lame chain.
Utica Is Great

Albany, NY

#7 Nov 5, 2013
Lol
Magic Mike

Homer, NY

#8 Nov 6, 2013
Downtown Dan wrote:
They already announced their plans and made them public. It includes a seafood restaurant, not that lame chain.
this idea for a resturant is a really bad idea, trust my words. Your going to have to start thinking whats good for the community rather than your personal soiled self. Even with your own so called click, will only support so much. This will tuck you to bed if you go that route. Dont do it to yourself.
Eddie baker

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 6, 2013
gay
bah

Carthage, NY

#10 Nov 6, 2013
Ja ck o f f wrote:
This is the most far fetched food chain rumor I have herd to date!
Its in a great location for weary thruway travelers with kids, I dont see how its far fetched at all.
Utica Is Great

Albany, NY

#11 Nov 6, 2013
bah wrote:
<quoted text>
Its in a great location for weary thruway travelers with kids, I dont see how its far fetched at all.
Yes. Most tired parents driving on the thruway want to stop in utica with their kids and go to an arcade! Sounds great! Lol
Smoky McBuzz

Ithaca, NY

#12 Nov 6, 2013
why would D&B set up shop in downtown Utica...with no parking...no business base....makes more sense for them to be in the Mall.....
Sam

Greig, NY

#13 Nov 6, 2013
Utica Is Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Most tired parents driving on the thruway want to stop in utica with their kids and go to an arcade! Sounds great! Lol
Please do not forget. Stay at a hotel just off the Thruway, that is loaded with Sex Offenders.
KKKKKKKKKO

United States

#15 Nov 7, 2013
Breaking news wrote:
Can't be true because I didn't post it.
if its on the internet it has to be true ,,everyone knows that
Newser

Utica, NY

#16 Nov 7, 2013
We will be getting a new dollar general in the hsbc bldg that will include a fancy buffet restaurant.
bah

Carthage, NY

#17 Nov 9, 2013
Utica Is Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I know right! I thought it was a good idea too.
Buzzer

Ithaca, NY

#19 Nov 10, 2013
Nah... like the others said, DnB is more like a huge Applebees... it needs to be in a mall or strip mall with a huge parking lot. The HSBC building is more like a Jillian's Billiard hall kind of setup. Except nobody in Utica could afford that either.
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#20 Nov 10, 2013
Newser wrote:
We will be getting a new dollar general in the hsbc bldg that will include a fancy buffet restaurant.
Sounds awesome. Utica could use a good buffet. Somewhere to load up before hitting BenGees and then Peepers. Sounds great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carbone 29 min Officer hottie 7
breaking news SHOTS FIRED MOONCRICKETS READY FO... 1 hr NYM Trios 6
Michael Romanowski finally caught in the state ... 3 hr Bob 12
DWI Lawyer 3 hr Mandarin man 14
Ok all you Corvette C6 guys... 3 hr Father 11
smell on oriskany st 4 hr Tin Man 9
Utica schools a mess! 4 hr Worker 12
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 6 hr funny that 55
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 9 hr Fail again Tazz 78
Proctor graduation 9 hr Proctard Fail 36