Cretin HEADS TO WEBSTER TO CALL FIRE...

Cretin HEADS TO WEBSTER TO CALL FIREFIGHTERS TARDS

Posted in the Utica Forum

cretin hero to arc

Manlius, NY

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Millionaire CRETIN will have step daddy drive it to Webster an tell the firefighters they are tards an he could have done it cuz he is the smartest hermaphrodite on the planet.
UPD- Utica Primate Dept

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Who said theyre tards but you just now? LOL!
BLKS DRAIN MONEY FR CITY

Manlius, NY

#3 Dec 30, 2012
There's no stoppin' the cretins from hoppin'
You gotta keep it beatin'
For all the hoppin' cretins

Cretin! Cretin!
I'm gonna go for a whirl with my cretin girl
My feet won't stop
Doin' the Cretin Hop
Cretin! Cretin!

One-two-three
Cretins want to hop some more
Four-five-six-seven
All good cretins go to heaven
Rockaway Beach
Chewing out a rhythm on my bubble gum
The sun is out and I want some
It's not hard, not far to reach
We can hitch a ride on dat city bus
step daddy gives it to us
love the steal wool
step daddy fill my stool
BLKS DRAIN MONEY FR CITY

Manlius, NY

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Cretin cried when step daddy got off in one minute an didn't go 20.
When they get there

United States

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Make sure they pass along the flier for the -

1st Annual LEOtard poLICE Picnic 2013!!!

Come join us!!

Events at the Inbred poLICE Family Picnic!
This years sponsor - Daylight Donuts - breakfast of self-champions!

The setpiece.... we eat people alive all year at work so we do the same at play!

The annual I\Igger-Q cookout Menu-

Crispy Coons
Spicy Spicl<s
Delicious Dinks
Mouthwatering Mexicans
Condiments -
Lard
Lard
Lard

Bev -Caffeine
Bev -Cheap hard liquor
Bev -Saranac Panther Piss

Events-

-Wife Swap tent- magic mystery style!! Were all friends and brothers right?!

-"Win or Fail of the Honkey" - Drunk fun with darts!

-Plaque / award collecting and trading

-"Creative Timesheet Accounting" - Free info course

-K9 "ring orgy" demonstration.

-Family pet target practice - with free targets!

-Drunk Driving Lessons "Convicted by Canuuks"- by UPD Officer John Abel.

-"Landscaping on a tight Trooper Budget" demonstration by Davey Volz.

-"Buck Passing - The magic and the myth!" - By Sheriff Slob Maciol [with tactical "Underbus pitch/hurling technique" bonus!]

-The ghost of Trooper Tom Fort will demonstrate how to fk a bunch of little 15 year old Ilion teenage girls, then when threatened with exposure by one and her friend, kill yourself on duty in your car so your family still gets the insurance payout. Be a child molester AND a thief in one swoop!

-How to cheat on your wife and have it disastrously blow up your whole life when she recheats on you... so you try to out-badass her new beau but he beats the fkn teeth out of your mouth at Mach3 in the NH Byrne Dairy after you try to talk shyt to him on Topix from Clinton.
With Q & A!- New Hartford Cop Chrissy Burns
[Special tips after on selecting a great oral surgeon!]

-Firearm safety course - "How to blow your foot almost right the fk off at the ankle and STILL make the county and a coupla dumb I\Iiggers pay MEGA for it!" by Deputy Michael Burger

-The Oneida County SD will feature a SWAT display of their new "Laughably Less than Lethal..... But Still Good Enough to Start a Gunfight and Claim the Perp Shot First" technique.
[Inbreed family attendees should bring their "Gallagher Wear" and drop-cloths for the surprising and SHOCKING ending!!!!]

-And a special treat just for "Inbreed Family Police Picnic 2013"..... NYS Trooper Tommy Shultz will demonstrate how to completely fckng total a like-new $2.8 Mil Bell 407 helicopter with utterly pisspoor autorotation technique/reflexes and end up on the NY FAA field office's infamous "Retard Card" for life because of it!

Support your local dysfunctional law enforcement family! With scaffolding!

For more info contact Sgt. Motormouth Hauck - Internet Noob and Facebook COPAGANDA expert at-

The Utica poLICE Department of Fat Ignorant Racist Inbreeds and Working Poor.

Oriskany St. W.
Utica, NY, 13502

UPDATE!! All LEOtards will be paid time and a half for attending and "use rules" and mileage comps are in effect!
Theres Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Dec 30, 2012
When they get there wrote:
Make sure they pass along the flier for the -
1st Annual LEOtard poLICE Picnic 2013!!!
Come join us!!
Events at the Inbred poLICE Family Picnic!
This years sponsor - Daylight Donuts - breakfast of self-champions!
The setpiece.... we eat people alive all year at work so we do the same at play!
The annual I\Igger-Q cookout Menu-
Crispy Coons
Spicy Spicl<s
Delicious Dinks
Mouthwatering Mexicans
Condiments -
Lard
Lard
Lard
Bev -Caffeine
Bev -Cheap hard liquor
Bev -Saranac Panther Piss
Events-
-Wife Swap tent- magic mystery style!! Were all friends and brothers right?!
-"Win or Fail of the Honkey" - Drunk fun with darts!
-Plaque / award collecting and trading
-"Creative Timesheet Accounting" - Free info course
-K9 "ring orgy" demonstration.
-Family pet target practice - with free targets!
-Drunk Driving Lessons "Convicted by Canuuks"- by UPD Officer John Abel.
-"Landscaping on a tight Trooper Budget" demonstration by Davey Volz.
-"Buck Passing - The magic and the myth!" - By Sheriff Slob Maciol [with tactical "Underbus pitch/hurling technique" bonus!]
-The ghost of Trooper Tom Fort will demonstrate how to fk a bunch of little 15 year old Ilion teenage girls, then when threatened with exposure by one and her friend, kill yourself on duty in your car so your family still gets the insurance payout. Be a child molester AND a thief in one swoop!
-How to cheat on your wife and have it disastrously blow up your whole life when she recheats on you... so you try to out-badass her new beau but he beats the fkn teeth out of your mouth at Mach3 in the NH Byrne Dairy after you try to talk shyt to him on Topix from Clinton.
With Q & A!- New Hartford Cop Chrissy Burns
[Special tips after on selecting a great oral surgeon!]
-Firearm safety course - "How to blow your foot almost right the fk off at the ankle and STILL make the county and a coupla dumb I\Iiggers pay MEGA for it!" by Deputy Michael Burger
-The Oneida County SD will feature a SWAT display of their new "Laughably Less than Lethal..... But Still Good Enough to Start a Gunfight and Claim the Perp Shot First" technique.
[Inbreed family attendees should bring their "Gallagher Wear" and drop-cloths for the surprising and SHOCKING ending!!!!]
-And a special treat just for "Inbreed Family Police Picnic 2013"..... NYS Trooper Tommy Shultz will demonstrate how to completely fckng total a like-new $2.8 Mil Bell 407 helicopter with utterly pisspoor autorotation technique/reflexes and end up on the NY FAA field office's infamous "Retard Card" for life because of it!
Support your local dysfunctional law enforcement family! With scaffolding!
For more info contact Sgt. Motormouth Hauck - Internet Noob and Facebook COPAGANDA expert at-
The Utica poLICE Department of Fat Ignorant Racist Inbreeds and Working Poor.
Oriskany St. W.
Utica, NY, 13502
UPDATE!! All LEOtards will be paid time and a half for attending and "use rules" and mileage comps are in effect!
Cretin again uses 2 pennames and 2 addresses in a short post to talk to himself - you're stepdaddy's biotch Cretin so life is good! Relax, stepdaddy loves you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doyle Hardware 8 min seen this movie b... 3
Carl Vogel 28 min YourPyschomoveOn 2
Local lawyers 57 min Joe 5
Pat Collea Poo-Pooed??? 1 hr Saranac Regular 7
Cheaters 1 hr Sharpe 39
beggers on mohawks st 2 hr Wow 3
Thank You 3 hr Tom 1
fatazz in walmart on 5/28/16 at 10:00am 4 hr REally 20
Michele Gulla ? 4 hr Big Mouth 38
Kristin Copeland Sat get a life 46