Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#91 May 14, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one is Cliffy?
The girls are all good looking,way too good for Cliftoris, he likes the boys anyway... Extra pepperoni-Unsliced! In the pooper!

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#92 May 14, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> The girls are all good looking,way too good for Cliftoris, he likes the boys anyway... Extra pepperoni-Unsliced! In the pooper!
There should be a pic of just a fat rashy hand waxing a car. That's Cliffy.
Typical upstate hickass

United States

#93 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You really are just ignorant whit upstate ny trash and a perfect example of a low class piece of uneducated worthless garbage to holed up for others to see.

Could you possibly act a little more desperate and needy?
Whoa whoa

United States

#95 May 14, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> The girls are all good looking,way too good for Cliftoris, he likes the boys anyway... Extra pepperoni-Unsliced! In the pooper!
Step up your game you're lowering yourself too. You are one of the few with a headon your shoulders don't let the toilet brains drag ya down ky.

Leave the kiddie poopie humor to the true dullards.
DrAnneBoone

Camillus, NY

#97 May 14, 2013
Gee, maybe the "families" of the PRISON TRASH incarserated here? GOD forbid the Mama be away da Baby Daddy. What M'Bhuuma? U have a 2 yr old and the "daddy" has been in prison for the last 8 years?
ooooomonkeystamp

Camillus, NY

#98 May 14, 2013
DrAnneBoone wrote:
Gee, maybe the "families" of the PRISON TRASH incarserated here? GOD forbid the Mama be away da Baby Daddy. What M'Bhuuma? U have a 2 yr old and the "daddy" has been in prison for the last 8 years?
Under the crime of burglary, 30.4% of arrested are Black and 67.8% are White. The Black burglary rate 30.4 over 13, divided by the White burglary rate of 67.8 over 85, gives a figure of 2.93.

If these arrest records accurately record the commission of burglaries, that means that Blacks commit burglary at almost 3 times the rate of Whites.

Using the same methodology, the figures other crimes can also be broken down:

Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;

Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;

Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;

Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;

Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;

Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;

Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;

Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;
LOL I see cnyTARDS

United States

#99 May 14, 2013
DrAnneBoone wrote:
Actually, racist upstate inbred that has to cling to a pubicprison job and spew hate and lies..... Tony Picente went on keeler and said most of your inmates are from there.

You people are so ignorant and lack any facts. Your racise upstate povertyland ignorance "invents" these falsehoods and you retard cling to them until they get poked. Just lik eyou retards said drug testing would "cure" welfare abuse until fla tried it and found it wasn't any higher.

This is how you post retarded inbreeds from upstate that live off the public "safety" dole. They're just poor ignorant deliverance racists stuck there and the reveal how gutturally ignorant and unimaginative they are in their quest ofr some insignificant race blame.

This is why nobody will live there but you bottomfeeders and people toed to that "life". Just know there's people who actually just enjoy telling you with facts about yourselves.

Now throw feces you white{\}igger monkey.
ooooomonkeystamp

Camillus, NY

#100 May 14, 2013
LOL I see cnyTARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, racist upstate inbred that has to cling to a pubicprison job and spew hate and lies..... Tony Picente went on keeler and said most of your inmates are from there.
You people are so ignorant and lack any facts. Your racise upstate povertyland ignorance "invents" these falsehoods and you retard cling to them until they get poked. Just lik eyou retards said drug testing would "cure" welfare abuse until fla tried it and found it wasn't any higher.
This is how you post retarded inbreeds from upstate that live off the public "safety" dole. They're just poor ignorant deliverance racists stuck there and the reveal how gutturally ignorant and unimaginative they are in their quest ofr some insignificant race blame.
This is why nobody will live there but you bottomfeeders and people toed to that "life". Just know there's people who actually just enjoy telling you with facts about yourselves.
Now throw feces you white{\}igger monkey.
Under the crime of burglary, 30.4% of arrested are Black and 67.8% are White. The Black burglary rate 30.4 over 13, divided by the White burglary rate of 67.8 over 85, gives a figure of 2.93.

If these arrest records accurately record the commission of burglaries, that means that Blacks commit burglary at almost 3 times the rate of Whites.

Using the same methodology, the figures other crimes can also be broken down:

Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;

Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;

Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;

Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;

Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;

Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;

Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;

Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;
Latest UPD PIGGER post

United States

#101 May 15, 2013
Poor utica loser cop wanabe. Racism is a sign of ignorance. This explains why you're stuck crying about people in cny!

Utica people---

It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Cretin Alert

New Hartford, NY

#102 May 15, 2013
Latest UPD PIGGER post wrote:
Poor utica loser cop wanabe. Racism is a sign of ignorance. This explains why you're stuck crying about people in cny!
Utica people---
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Warning: The moron Cretin is posting above. He hates cops and anything decent.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#103 May 15, 2013
Typical upstate hickass wrote:
<quoted text>You really are just ignorant whit upstate ny trash and a perfect example of a low class piece of uneducated worthless garbage to holed up for others to see.
Could you possibly act a little more desperate and needy?
What's that? You smell and you need to wash your balls? Talk to Cliff.

Level 9

Location hidden

#105 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
He's more likely to be polishing a knob. Maybe by mouth...

Level 9

Location hidden

#106 May 15, 2013
Whoa whoa wrote:
<quoted text>Step up your game you're lowering yourself too. You are one of the few with a headon your shoulders don't let the toilet brains drag ya down ky.
Leave the kiddie poopie humor to the true dullards.
I'm just having a bit of fun. Besides Cliffy thinks he is better than everyone else, so he deserves the shit!
Lord Haw Haw

Albany, NY

#110 May 16, 2013
Ay. Ya got any a dem snot rags on use?
Plumber Crack

Utica, NY

#113 May 17, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
Lead in the pipes. All over.
Bend over little teenybopper, I'll give you all the pipe you can handle.
Steeeerike

United States

#114 May 17, 2013
Plumber Crack wrote:
<quoted text>Bend over little teenybopper, I'll give you all the pipe you can handle.
I think she could handle more than that miniature thing you call a penis. Otherwise you wouldn't be looking to make such a fool out of yourself.
Utican

Philadelphia, PA

#115 May 17, 2013
Beverly Hillbillies 13492 wrote:
<quoted text>

You forgot to capitalize the beginning of your quote.
Steeeerike 2

United States

#116 May 17, 2013
Utican wrote:
<quoted text>.
You forgot to capitalize the beginning of your quote.
Another internet noob.
brass jock

Albany, NY

#118 May 17, 2013
stfu before I put some cement shoes on use size eights

Level 9

Location hidden

#120 May 17, 2013
Plumber Crack wrote:
<quoted text>Bend over little teenybopper, I'll give you all the pipe you can handle.
You specialize in having it laid INTO your ass. You couldn't handle her anyway,so go play with yer boyfriend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 8 min Having Fun 1,964
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 32 min Donna J 634
utica college sucks (Aug '10) 1 hr drop out 61
Trattoria Calabria 1 hr Johnny 3
Are Italian people Caucasian? 2 hr Welfare Wally World 3
Hotel Utica 3 hr PalmGreasy 22
News More people are binge drinking in Oneida County 3 hr Depressing CNY 13
utica dpw illegal dumping 7 hr PalmGreasy 8
Palmieri: This is you and all before. 7 hr time machine 21
Carbone auto group 8 hr Steet 22