Why are CNY people so unsophisticated?
Stay away from oootica

United States

#56 May 12, 2013
Still the best ever wrote:
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Thats a utican for ya!

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#59 May 12, 2013
Utica Prison Fort Center wrote:
I actually saw a boy at the table next to ours tonight at delmonicos butter his bread and then lick the butter knife. Enough said.
Then maybe you should have taken your fat sloppy mother to Albany for dinner tubby.

Level 8

Brooklyn, NY

#61 May 12, 2013
That's why I said take her fat ass to Albany

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#63 May 12, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
That's why I said take her fat ass to Albany
You had him as flustered as the day he and Cretin visited the hot dog factory!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#65 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>
What are you even babbling about hick? Is your propane tank leaking? Have all of the meds your on finally gone to your brain?
Did cretin cut your nutsack when he shaved you tonight? Sounds like he pissed in your wheaties...

Level 8

Brooklyn, NY

#67 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Make her drive to Albany on her day tubby? Makes perfect sense for someone with a Rome mentality.
You are so rich you could have paid for her to be picked up. Didn't you wax extra cars this week?
Lead in the water

United States

#69 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>
What are you even babbling about hick? Is your propane tank leaking? Have all of the meds your on finally gone to your brain?
propane leaks are responsible for almost as much cny inbreed mutations and brain damage as the lead in the entire water system.

Level 8

Brooklyn, NY

#70 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I could have actually but that still doesn't change the fact that I'm bringing my mother to me instead of me going to her tubs. It's all about respect. Something Rome garbage has no concept of.
You..........are FAT
Answer

United States

#71 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Wheaties with piss is a delicacy in Ava isn't it? How do you prepare it? Does propane come into the equation?
Wheaties with piss thats great!
Answer

United States

#72 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I could have actually but that still doesn't change the fact that I'm bringing my mother to me instead of me going to her tubs. It's all about respect. Something Rome garbage has no concept of.
Oh come on now, they have SOME respect for mom in rome. Like correction officers and some cops..... mom does the laundry you know.
Breaking News

United States

#75 May 13, 2013
Still the best ever wrote:
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Still so true....
Senator Doofuss

Albany, NY

#76 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Make her drive to Albany on her day tubby? Makes perfect sense for someone with a Rome mentality.
Your commentary on Topix diminishes the wonderful community of Clifton Park. You are a zero class, no account.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#79 May 13, 2013
Senator Doofuss wrote:
<quoted text>Your commentary on Topix diminishes the wonderful community of Clifton Park. You are a zero class, no account.
That's what we have been saying all along. We don't hold his prejudice against you,hope you can be rid of him.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#82 May 13, 2013
Senator Doofuss wrote:
<quoted text>Your commentary on Topix diminishes the wonderful community of Clifton Park. You are a zero class, no account.
He claims to be a manager at one of the local car dealers... Used car section. He should be the dopey looking one in the '70s style leisure suit. Checkered pattern,with rhinestones... Happy hunting.
Senator Doofuss

Albany, NY

#85 May 14, 2013
OMG, I know of this writer, Utica Prison Fort Center,from Clifton Park. It's a she and she's a saleswoman at Fogg's Automotive on the Saratoga Road. That pretty much explains the ignorance expressed herein. Check out her picture on Fogg's web site.
I see cny people

United States

#86 May 14, 2013
Senator Doofuss wrote:
OMG, I know of this writer, Utica Prison Fort Center,from Clifton Park. It's a she and she's a saleswoman at Fogg's Automotive on the Saratoga Road. That pretty much explains the ignorance expressed herein. Check out her picture on Fogg's web site.
Lay off the crack and get a new crystal ball.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#87 May 14, 2013
Senator Doofuss wrote:
Which one is she? With the amount of time she spends posting,how does she keep her job? Those ladies don't appear to have fat rashy hands,like cliffy does.
More racist drivel

United States

#88 May 14, 2013
Racist public-sector nonproducing losers who never get out of oootica and blame the world, reds, blacks, greens, for their problems.

They think "Nort Oootica" is a destination in life!! My mom would call that an abysmal failure.

OOoticans can't even work out a problem, they are born ignorant and learn early just to scream and distract anytime someone points out an uncomfortable truth.

Level 8

Brooklyn, NY

#89 May 14, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Which one is she? With the amount of time she spends posting,how does she keep her job? Those ladies don't appear to have fat rashy hands,like cliffy does.
Hahaha!!!!

Level 8

Brooklyn, NY

#90 May 14, 2013
Senator Doofuss wrote:
Which one is Cliffy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New HATEford poLICE Chief Michael S. Inserra- F... 18 min It all goes clear 7
Anthony Greasy Brindisi - loser for Congress! 28 min No Grease For Me 26
Daybreak Diner 1 hr Hah 6
Bad news last night for the left 1 hr LMB 14
News Anthony Brindisi to challenge Claudia Tenney fo... 2 hr Laffin at Libs 10
Kennedy Plaza Apartments (Jan '10) 2 hr Casey 9
Upstairs from Peepers?????? (Jan '11) 2 hr Peer Amid 12
Callihan WKTV 3 hr Just saying 73
Trumps lies - the definitive list 3 hr Enough 25
Ending Marriages 3 hr Mirror Mirror 24