Not impressed by cny ilk

United States

#25 May 7, 2013
drive overkoons wrote:
look at the welfare trash above, poor loser can't even understand a PC, the rest of the world laughs at you losers.
go learn how to tie shoes losers then onto boiling water, then how to use a mouse, if your welfare loser brains can grasp it.
Oh look the public loser is telling someone who designs devices that he can't use them! OH NO!! Loser user is CHALLENGING PEOPLE to a battle of his IT wits! LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO! When you earn your masters, not a "public masturbatory" degree talk to me. Until then, for the millionth time, you don't impress me you amuse me. You are a product of the worthless culture and over hyped "intelligent" people in your inbred hole.

Now keep yelling up out of that cny pisshole loser.Maybe one day someone outside utica will have sympathy on you.
Cretin Alert

New Hartford, NY

#26 May 7, 2013
Not impressed by cny ilk wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look the public loser is telling someone who designs devices that he can't use them! OH NO!! Loser user is CHALLENGING PEOPLE to a battle of his IT wits! LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO! When you earn your masters, not a "public masturbatory" degree talk to me. Until then, for the millionth time, you don't impress me you amuse me. You are a product of the worthless culture and over hyped "intelligent" people in your inbred hole.
Now keep yelling up out of that cny pisshole loser.Maybe one day someone outside utica will have sympathy on you.
Warning: The slob Cliffy and/or his buttloving wife Cretin are posting here.
Not impressed by cny ilk

United States

#27 May 7, 2013
Cretin Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin Alert

New Hartford, NY

#28 May 7, 2013
Not impressed by cny ilk wrote:
<quoted text>Now keep yelling up out of that cny pisshole loser.Maybe one day someone outside utica will have sympathy on you.
Lord Haw Haw

Albany, NY

#30 May 7, 2013
There are many no-class posts on Utica Topix. This particular thread is a grand prize winner for pure garbage.
Colon Flavored Skoal

United States

#31 May 7, 2013
Lord Haw Haw wrote:
There are many no-class posts on Utica Topix. This particular thread is a grand prize winner for pure garbage.
That's new yorkers for ya!
FAILURE DARK

Camillus, NY

#33 May 7, 2013
Excuses excuses wrote:
<quoted text>Awww the little mental infant public failure champion is maaaad!
As you can see however, he has nothing factual or relevant to defend the sheriff or hs track record of dead co workers. THIS is the mentality of the typical oneida county unaccountable lawmans!
heres yo parasite mammy

Police say a 14-year-old Prospect Heights boy thought the young woman he met online was a prostitute. But she turned out to be a thief who took his iPad and piggy bank, authorities say.

Bond for Dareka R. Brooks, 22, of the 1100 block of North 17th Street in Milwaukee, was set at $10,000 today in Cook County Circuit Court on a charge of armed robbery.

Authorities say the boy arranged online to meet and pay her for sex.

The teen was home alone on Wednesday when he arranged a sexual encounter with Brooks through a website, according to Assistant State’s Attorney Katherine Levine. Brooks arrived at his home and told him to go into a bedroom and remove his pants, Levine said.

The youth was sitting on the bed when Brooks sprayed a pepper substance in his face, grabbed his iPad and a piggy bank and fled, Levine said.

The teen noted the description of Brooks’ car and called police. Officers traced her to an Elk Grove Village motel after she turned on the iPad, Levine said.

Police also recovered the piggy bank, she said.
Disgusting

Albany, NY

#34 May 8, 2013
Reading most of the posts on this site from uticans is pretty funny. Definitely not the most sophisticated bunch.
Criffy Alert

New Hartford, NY

#35 May 8, 2013
Disgusting wrote:
Reading most of the posts on this site from uticans is pretty funny. Definitely not the most sophisticated bunch.
Warning: it's Criffy above blabbering again. The only thing you can believe is that he's a fat coward with a rash.
Criffy Alert

New Hartford, NY

#37 May 8, 2013
Whitesboro HS and Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Warning: it's Criffy above blabbering again. The only thing you can believe is that he's a fat coward with a rash.
Jack

Tully, NY

#40 May 8, 2013
Perhaps the reason so many Utica folks are incredibly unsophisticated is due to most of them not knowing what the world is like beyond their little hick town. Most of the people here actually believe that their town is wonderful. They keep repeating this to each other to the point that they actually think it is true! They live in a city with almost nothing going for it. True, Utica does have its occasional bright spots. The Stanley, Boilermaker, and others. However, one or two postives don't make up for a thousand negatives. This city has no culture, no night life. One of the most appalling things I have witnessed when I have gone out in this town are people who drink their beer out of the bottle, and not with a glass! I have never seen that in any other city. People in Utica don't seem to know how to act in public. They have no manners, no politeness. They just yell and scream at each other, and swear in some sort of Utica/Italian language. This town is way behind the rest of the world, and there is no hope that things will get any better.
Oh Mah Goo Goot

United States

#41 May 8, 2013
"....and swear in some sort of Utica/Italian language"

I always thought "Oh mah goo goo goot" was something like that thanks for clearing that one up.

Utica should have a petri dish covering it so they can be studied.
Criffy Alert

New Hartford, NY

#44 May 9, 2013
Whitesboro HS and Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they make a Petri dish that big?
Warning: Criffy is posting above. He will attempt to fill you with hate because his life is pathetic and he wants company.
Still the best ever

United States

#45 May 9, 2013
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Martin

Chittenango, NY

#46 May 9, 2013
The best part of going to Utica, is when you leave.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#48 May 9, 2013
How about you just don't go then? Duh?????
Disgusting

Wethersfield, CT

#49 May 9, 2013
Truly a disgusting brand of people. Walmart wardrobes and welfare paychecks.
Criffy Alert

New Hartford, NY

#50 May 9, 2013
Disgusting wrote:
Truly a disgusting brand of people. Walmart wardrobes and welfare paychecks.
Warning: The poster above is Criffy. He uses alias's to keep his posts going because he's a fat rashed slob that nobody wants to talk to.
Thanks

United States

#51 May 9, 2013
Criffy Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Warning: The poster above is Criffy. He uses alias's to keep his posts going because he's a fat rashed slob that nobody wants to talk to.
Thank you for pointing out ANOTHER "loser" trait of oooticans. They deny reality and pretend 5 people are the same person to make themselves and their reputations look better. "Say anything" is what these pathetic dreamers are left with when confronted with their sad sad state of existence economy and culture.

Oott Ooot Oooot Moooogooot oootica oootica!

Fkng literal cavemen in that town.

Throw feces utica ny monkeys!! Throw feces up out of your hole in the internet now!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#54 May 9, 2013
Utica Prison Fort Center wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is pathetic. They lump any objections in as one person like you say to make themselves feel better. Just pathetic. I wear where I live with pride here. I post what I post with pride. Unlike CCP I don't need to hide behind several different locations. When you see clifton park you know it's me.
If you are so proud of where you live,why do you feel the need to come here and trash Utica? Why not keep your nose in your local business? Do you need to drag others with you as you circle the whirlpool like a turd mid flush?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fifty us senators violate LOGAN act 2 hr blinded by the light 71
Popeo's mouth problem! 3 hr westy 15
papa Joe's restaurant 3 hr Diabetic Utican 25
I Take Exception To This 3 hr Diabetic Utican 6
Bob Donnelly is a piece of garbage (Nov '11) 5 hr Paulie 601
yssup taf srehtom ym ni dessip I <---- 6 hr Dave Smith 1
we love to shoot up philly and any city we leec... 6 hr smckgums 3
Judge Popeo coward - Ranting Fat Utica Bigot 7 hr Karma 11
landscapers 14 hr Stone Age lol 51
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 17 hr William 578