|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Why are CNY people so unsophisticated?

I notice when presented with any opposition to their reject opinions, all they invariably do is resort to 13 year old poopie and caca "gay" and "coon" jokes?

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

White trash Cliffys brother alert!!!
Avoid CNY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

As you can see, the feeble problem solving skills are in their usual "change the subject" mode rather than address the fact.

Thanks Tardy! I hope to make quite a few examples of the limits of the upstate neanderthal underachiever intellect here and you're the first catch of the day!

Ok now monkey! Make poo poo ca ca joke for us!
Beverly Hillbillies 13492

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Avoid CNY wrote:
I notice when presented with any opposition to their reject opinions, all they invariably do is resort to 13 year old poopie and caca "gay" and "coon" jokes?
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Fat twin moron brothers. 2 slobs posting on the same thread yet again. You 2 definitely fuvk each other. Couple of gay tards.
Truest words ever

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Beverly Hillbillies 13492 wrote:
<quoted text>
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Truest post ever on this. It's all over the place.
Truest words ever

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

That is so funny you have people ROF over here even the exact way they spell "your fat wh ore mother" lol funniest shit ever! I bet if you google ---Topix Utica "Fat who re mother" it always comes back to the same retards mad because some public servant got exposed for what they hire up there in the dikstix.
worms for broke hair

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

swing a ggger until -----0 ----< dead like the good ol days, true saving america.
You GO racebait UPD gurl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

worms for broke hair wrote:
swing a ggger until -----0 ----< dead like the good ol days, true saving america.
Oh look Officerette Steroid got her internet turned on the tuffbook lol!
classic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Classic utican!
Cretin Alert

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Truest words ever wrote:
That is so funny you have people ROF over here even the exact way they spell "your fat wh ore mother" lol funniest shit ever! I bet if you google ---Topix Utica "Fat who re mother" it always comes back to the same retards mad because some public servant got exposed for what they hire up there in the dikstix.
Warning: This is Cretin above. He posts under at least 3 names and addresses on this thread alone to make himself feel like he has somebody to talk to. He is a lonely loser.
Try tinfoil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Avoid CNY wrote:
Lead in the water. Tinfoil on their heads.
Disgusting

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

A nasty breed of people in that area. Nothing going for it and zero on the horizon and its just getting worse. But sit back, eat your tomato pie and halfmoons while you laugh at the rest of the "losers" in this country passing you by. Actually not passing you by, they've passed you already.
Slow train coming

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Disgusting wrote:
A nasty breed of people in that area. Nothing going for it and zero on the horizon and its just getting worse. But sit back, eat your tomato pie and halfmoons while you laugh at the rest of the "losers" in this country passing you by. Actually not passing you by, they've passed you already.
Telling utica how disgusting it is in every way is cathartic because you watched them trash and bash all of us who made itout. Now they yell out of their little public parasite police state welfare mudhole. Who has sympathy for an entire region of corrupt lazy public racists and their monkey families left feeding off the welfare jobs there? The funniest most awesome thing is my mom saw this coming 30 years ago and is here to see it all happen. Making fun of uticans is olympic sport in my family and it should be a national passtime. The little city that couldn't so it stole, and cheated and lied it;s way to a pretend prosperity.
CNY is a festering sore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Whitesboro HS and Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. A prison based economy. They're like children who get an allowance from their parents (ny government).
The craziest part is, from thier posts, you can see they're undeveloped in a social sense. They can't even debate the facts they just make gorilla poop and throw it! CNY is the open festering sore of NY! LITERALLY! It's the only place the standards are so low they feel "superior" to the other upstate cave people!
Cretin Alert

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

CNY is a festering sore wrote:
<quoted text>The craziest part is, from thier posts, you can see they're undeveloped in a social sense. They can't even debate the facts they just make gorilla poop and throw it! CNY is the open festering sore of NY! LITERALLY! It's the only place the standards are so low they feel "superior" to the other upstate cave people!
Warning: It's Cretin above. The onbly festering sore is on your lips from Cliffy's anuusssssss rash.......Cretin!
Excuses excuses

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Cretin Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Warning: It's Cretin above. The onbly festering sore is on your lips from Cliffy's anuusssssss rash.......Cretin!
Awww the little mental infant public failure champion is maaaad!

As you can see however, he has nothing factual or relevant to defend the sheriff or hs track record of dead co workers. THIS is the mentality of the typical oneida county unaccountable lawmans!
Cretin Alert

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Excuses excuses wrote:
<quoted text>Awww the little mental infant public failure champion is maaaad!
As you can see however, he has nothing factual or relevant to defend the sheriff or hs track record of dead co workers. THIS is the mentality of the typical oneida county unaccountable lawmans!
Warning: It's Cretin above and there is no excuse for his sorry azzzzzzz.
Says it all

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This just says it all. They'll never get over it.
drive overkoons

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

look at the welfare trash above, poor loser can't even understand a PC, the rest of the world laughs at you losers.

go learn how to tie shoes losers then onto boiling water, then how to use a mouse, if your welfare loser brains can grasp it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of126
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

231 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Utica "College" needs "Sports Glory Dome!" 7 min Riggie the Touchole 51
where dat BEST PRICE FOR CHITLINS 8 min Newport and Riggies 1
its THE WHITMANS FAULT MY IQ IS 2 AN NEED FEEDING 11 min Newport and Riggies 5
i want bobbys manhood SICK OF YOUNG BOYS 13 min Utica - IViggerville NY 5
Reported Rap es Up in Philadelphia 14 min Utica - IViggerville NY 6
i FAILED AT LIFE LIKE BABY DADDY NEED BAG FO HEAD 14 min Utica - IViggerville NY 3
stelggin THE NEXT WELFARE LEECH BLOODSUCKERS 15 min Utica - IViggerville NY 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE