just wondering

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

dont know if this is true but I have been told by a few people who i hope know what they are talking about. But The Utica fire chief Brooks has been talking about contracting fire service with the town of New Hartford to provide full time fie coverage for the town. This would provide the town with full time paid fire dept 24-7. can anyone confirm this
Mayor mcCheese

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

just wondering wrote:
dont know if this is true but I have been told by a few people who i hope know what they are talking about. But The Utica fire chief Brooks has been talking about contracting fire service with the town of New Hartford to provide full time fie coverage for the town. This would provide the town with full time paid fire dept 24-7. can anyone confirm this
Pretty funny cause brooks fire dept calls new Hartford for backup. He takes em over who's he gonna call?
Utica can't handle the calls they have. Brooks is on a mandate to generate revenue and continue the empire building. Do you honestly think the taxpayers of new Hartford would even entertain such foolishness?
intheknow

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

I happen to be very close to the people closing this deal... And groundbreaking for the new UFD fire station 8 will begin in new Hartford wal mart consumer square. This coming may
Reefer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Baaaaaaaahahahahaha

Something of this nature has to be voted on by all taxpayers of all areas involved. You're smoking way to much of your own product.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

267 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
John St. 6 min Where Da News Comes Last 4
Anthony Brindisi 7 min Probably 2
Homeland Security 12 min Bob Oliveira Crackhead 9
riggie is a creep 19 min Bobby Os Lies and Riggies 5
Don't you wish we were FOR CNY Success? 26 min CYHMN 1
Golfers- where do you play and why 33 min joe golf 44
314 posts in two days no life no job no money ... (Jun '13) 33 min Bobby Os Lies and Riggies 31
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 1 hr Utica Sambo Tech Summit 83
Irish Fest 1 hr Sgt Schultz 26
Riggie is scared 1 hr Bobby Os Lies and Riggies 17
alison norlian WKTV 2 hr Bobby Os Lies and Riggies 12
WKTV's new broadcast desk 6 hr WKTV Set-gasm2014 67
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000