Silent Majority

Utica, NY

#122 Dec 9, 2010
Bill wrote:
Why has Roefaro allowed this illegal business?Is Palma still on the MHA board?
Maybe the same reason the city is paying $180,000 to a law firm to conduct a redundant investigation, is it pay back for Hage buying and refurbishing the building on Genesee St? Or maybe the undertaker was worried that the FBI might find out some of his associates were getting some of that Federal Money illegally. How can you appoint a Director of Urban and Economic Development that is habitually stiffing the city on taxes? The undertaker is a sad excuse for a public servant. Maybe he looks the other way on Nole's bar because Nole was stupid enough to sink money into that hell hole building in that area rather than have it sit empty? He did after all waddle over and cut the ribbon when it opened.
wow

Geneva, NY

#123 Dec 10, 2010
so Johnny Nole and Mikey Nole bought a building to open a bar that was already open with there mommy s money and did not do it by the rules. Big shock.Then they go on and screw over everyone who helped them. Big shock. The place is always empty.He says he serves food but never has any.I guess he does not want to mess up his kitchen. Mikey and the drunk don t seem to go anymore. SCUMBAGS and Roefaro..thats what people need to find out if he cut the ribbon for Johnny and Mikey when the place is not even zoned right.
Adam

AOL

#124 Dec 10, 2010
The place is a pigpen.
Chairman Mao

Utica, NY

#125 Dec 10, 2010
Asian Bartendar wrote:
So what does all this have to do with my question about who is screwing that Asian bartendar who looks like she likes the old italian guys, anyone?
Haven't been to J. Hole's in a while, how is Tokyo Rose doing, or did she get sick of that cheap bastard already?
No Comment

Utica, NY

#127 Dec 10, 2010
wow wrote:
so Johnny Nole and Mikey Nole bought a building to open a bar that was already open with there mommy s money and did not do it by the rules. Big shock.Then they go on and screw over everyone who helped them. Big shock. The place is always empty.He says he serves food but never has any.I guess he does not want to mess up his kitchen. Mikey and the drunk don t seem to go anymore. SCUMBAGS and Roefaro..thats what people need to find out if he cut the ribbon for Johnny and Mikey when the place is not even zoned right.
Who are you??? Maybe yyou should get your facts straight. The bar is John Nole's and John Nole's only! Mike does not own the bar at all. John did a fantastic job on renovating that building. He did not use his mother's money. Mike and his girlfriend are very nice people. So maybe you should find other people to gossip about. Loser!!!
I need To Know

AOL

#128 Dec 10, 2010
When is the raw bar open? And what do they offer on it? I'm serious!!!!!! Love my seafood!!!!!!! And no one around can offer it fresh....Please don't be A H's!!! Thanks
Pearl

AOL

#129 Dec 11, 2010
The mother is involved with the bldg as is Mike the supt of NH Schools
Guppy

Utica, NY

#130 Dec 11, 2010
I need To Know wrote:
When is the raw bar open? And what do they offer on it? I'm serious!!!!!! Love my seafood!!!!!!! And no one around can offer it fresh....Please don't be A H's!!! Thanks

The Carp is fresh everyday, they cathc it in the Barge Canal.
Carp alla Johnny Hole hmmmmmmm.
Mike

AOL

#131 Dec 12, 2010
Palme Nole should retire.She is of no use at the school.
hey no comment

Geneva, NY

#132 Dec 13, 2010
Who am I? Iíll give you a clue, my initials are F.U. and I am one of the long list of people Johnny Nole screwed over during his fantastic marathon renovation job. If you have the facts as you claim then you know if it wasnít for Billy P. holding his hand John would have never finished that project. Did you ever hear the expression a pig with lipstick on is still a pig? A coat of paint on a shit hole is still a shit hole.
I guess Mikey wanted to be considered a partner when they had the big grand opening and he made his speech on the local news, but I am sure he came to his senses and is distancing himself as well. But you are right about one thing Mikey and his girlfriend are nice peopleÖÖ if you like obnoxious drunks.

Itís not gossip if itís true, think about it and I am sure you will have ďNo CommentĒ.
retire ha ha

Geneva, NY

#133 Dec 13, 2010
Mike wrote:
Palme Nole should retire.She is of no use at the school.

how can she retire when she still supports Little Johnny.He still lives with his parents.!She feeds him-does his laundry- cleans after him-she will never be able to retire.It is very sad she does not get to enjoy a retirement.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#134 Dec 13, 2010
guppy hermaph use big boy girl word you show smart boy girl helpie boy girl
No Comment

Utica, NY

#135 Dec 13, 2010
hey no comment wrote:
Who am I? Iíll give you a clue, my initials are F.U. and I am one of the long list of people Johnny Nole screwed over during his fantastic marathon renovation job. If you have the facts as you claim then you know if it wasnít for Billy P. holding his hand John would have never finished that project. Did you ever hear the expression a pig with lipstick on is still a pig? A coat of paint on a shit hole is still a shit hole.
I guess Mikey wanted to be considered a partner when they had the big grand opening and he made his speech on the local news, but I am sure he came to his senses and is distancing himself as well. But you are right about one thing Mikey and his girlfriend are nice peopleÖÖ if you like obnoxious drunks.
Itís not gossip if itís true, think about it and I am sure you will have ďNo CommentĒ.
Your are very wrong! Get a life! If you don't like them then don't go there!
whaatttt

Geneva, NY

#136 Dec 13, 2010
Olean Hermaphrodite wrote:
guppy hermaph use big boy girl word you show smart boy girl helpie boy girl
so you ARE special ed...now your posts make sense.
its about justice

Central Square, NY

#137 Dec 13, 2010
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you??? Maybe yyou should get your facts straight. The bar is John Nole's and John Nole's only! Mike does not own the bar at all. John did a fantastic job on renovating that building. He did not use his mother's money. Mike and his girlfriend are very nice people. So maybe you should find other people to gossip about. Loser!!!
Its not gossip when public records show the business does NOT have the necessary variance, does NOT have a current certificate of occupancy, and is within 200ft of our church. I don't care who opened the business, the city should not have allowed it to continue until those legal hurdles were cleared. And if the city wants to remove those hurdles for one establishment, they must do the same for everyone else for it to be legal.

The zoning board recently approved the building on Eagle and Steuben st be used as a market as long as there aren't any alcohol or tobacco sales. I'm sure that owner would love to play by the same rules as the Nole family. Actually wouldn't we all.
Inconvenient Truth

Utica, NY

#138 Dec 13, 2010
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost No Comment, you are right John should take credit for the renovation, he should also promote having the first "GREEN" bar in Utica. He is a shining example of being environmentally friendly

1.He uses very little fossil fuels because he never turns the heat or air conditioning on.
2.He recycles his own hot air to heat the place "Hey want a tour look at my kitchens never been cooked in and my smoking room has never been smoked in, blah, blah, blah.
3.He must promote car pooling because their are only five cars in the parking lot even on Friday nights.
4.He reduced water consumption by installing no flow appliances in the men's room, for that good old natural urine smell.

You know his motto
Johnny Hole's all I care about is taking your green
No Comment

Utica, NY

#140 Dec 14, 2010
Inconvenient Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost No Comment, you are right John should take credit for the renovation, he should also promote having the first "GREEN" bar in Utica. He is a shining example of being environmentally friendly
1.He uses very little fossil fuels because he never turns the heat or air conditioning on.
2.He recycles his own hot air to heat the place "Hey want a tour look at my kitchens never been cooked in and my smoking room has never been smoked in, blah, blah, blah.
3.He must promote car pooling because their are only five cars in the parking lot even on Friday nights.
4.He reduced water consumption by installing no flow appliances in the men's room, for that good old natural urine smell.
You know his motto
Wow! Maybe you should go to therapy if you have so much anger in you and your need to try to put people down. John has done a great job on that building. You must be someone that is very jealous of what he has accomplished.

Since: Nov 10

Baldwinsville, NY

#141 Dec 14, 2010
Inconvenient Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You know his motto
wow..hilarious...i pissed my pants reading this
Inconvenient Truth

Utica, NY

#142 Dec 14, 2010
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Maybe you should go to therapy if you have so much anger in you and your need to try to put people down. John has done a great job on that building. You must be someone that is very jealous of what he has accomplished.
Well Almost No Comment I guess you saw right through me, and how jealous I am of Johnís great success. In fact I understand he is doing so well that they are ready to franchise the Johnny Holeís Bar and Grill Concept. I even got a hold of the training manually here is an excerpt:
Step1. You must have no experience in the Bar /Restaurant Business (or any business for that matter)
Step2. Find an existing bar occupying a deteriorated building next to a crack house.
Step 3.Purchase said bar and close it down for 3 to 5 years to insure no revenue or cash flow
Step 4. Spend 5 times what the building is worth or will ever be worth remodeling.
Step 5.(Here is the tricky part) Remodel the kitchen but do not serve food, as you may make a mess of the kitchen which will not look good on the tours.
Step 6. Paint the interior the colors of a gymnasium and most important do not (not ever ever) hang anything on the walls. Any nail holes you will loose your franchise rights.
Step 7. Keep the hours of operation a secret, and to a minimum, you donít want the customers getting too much of a good thing.
Step 8. Hire a bartender with no experience and a bad attitude.
And finally donít forget the Johnny Holeís motto: ALL WE CARE ABOUT IS TAKING YOUR GREEN.
Follow these eight steps and one day maybe you too will be as successful as the man himself.
Thank you again ANC for setting me straight.
GO OLEAN--hilarious

Geneva, NY

#143 Dec 15, 2010
are you a stand up comic? No one could put it better.It is so true that is why it is so funny.wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welfare Hockey In Utica 8 min rescue cream 12
Why Robert T Oliveira 8 min Ooohhhh Yeeeaaah 8
A XMAS Marathon of Fail 21 min Oooooooh Yeah 10
BEFORE you buy Danskos read first... (Aug '11) 24 min jersey girl 40
salatino got rid of Italian now let get rid of him 37 min please 7
why CANT THAT RASH FAT SLOB FINGERS PROVE IT LI... 46 min first aid cream 3
Don't Forget Your Postman This Holiday Season 47 min Stick the PO 5
Jill WKTV 4 hr Buckley pool 46
Serious car accident in Utica 10 hr Big Hipped Utican 40
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Beckham Definition of Special Talent
Bleacher Report 5:30 PM
Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants: Complete Week 17 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 7:03 PM
2014 NFL Draft Picks Who Already Look Like Home Runs
Bleacher Report 9:41 PM
Breaking Down Eagles' Game Plan vs. Giants
Bleacher Report10:49 PM
Jets vs. Dolphins: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
Bleacher Report12:04 AM
Jets' Week 17 Preview vs. Dolphins
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots: Complete Week 17 Preview for New England
Bleacher Report 5:04 AM
New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: Complete Week 17 Preview for Miami
NBC Sports 5:09 AM
Friday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 7:52 AM
Antrel Rolle knows finishing well no guarantee 2015 will be any better for Giants