WKTV or CKWS
Nick L

Herkimer, NY

#1 Feb 11, 2014
While our local NBC station advertises they will show events LIVE they don't. I just watched Erin Hamlin on CKWS while WKTV has same ole Al Roker.
Oh Canada

Herkimer, NY

#2 Feb 11, 2014
And CKWS has way fewer commercial interruptions. I'm just waiting for NBC to get the channel blocked from US viewers since they have the broadcast rights. Until then, it's CKWS for me. Go Erin!
ward

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 11, 2014
This is easy CKWS their is no comparison. Watch live or watch a taped delay. Everything about the Canadian station is better from the begining of the broadcast to the end. The NBC cast has to go also. They seem to think they are better than everyone. Watch CKWS.
Buger

New Hartford, NY

#4 Feb 11, 2014
You have to love it. The events happen while everyone is at work, then they wont show them until the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping.
Frankie

Herkimer, NY

#5 Feb 11, 2014
With NBC its all about the revenue. CKWS is there to provide live events in the OLYMPIC SPIRIT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On the Mark 16 min karen 6
Does Anyone Still Own Black Slaves 1 hr cricket 3
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 1 hr U Have Issues 429
We don't have a racism problem in America! 1 hr Disgusted 106
Hillary or Donald - we're screwed!!! 2 hr werescrewed 1
cheese cakes @ slice.............. (Jul '15) 3 hr Mills 6
News New Restaurant Coming to Washington Mills Calle... 3 hr Mills 2
Michele Gulla ? 3 hr Marie 11
Kristin Copeland 4 hr kaz 18
Yahnundasis in fantastic shape 6 hr Steve 42