who is David Roefaro
taxpayer

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 22, 2010
he is a liar.....first and formost
cicero

Ithaca, NY

#2 Mar 22, 2010
at the old L&B security and investigators on james street there is a Roefaro real estate is the owner related to our mayor. if so no wonder he wants a tax increase he wants to kill the owners with high taxes and take over their property and bury them for a fee no matter what people will lose there homes . it is so easy for the city to take someones property and then sell it really cheep to someone they know who being a real estate no matter what the real estate agent makes out
MR UTICA

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Mar 22, 2010
A BIG F'''KING JURK OFFF!!!!
YES DAVID YOU ARE F''KING UP IN THE OFFICE!
GET YOUR SHIT INORDER OR GET THE F''K OUT !!!
YOUR JOB IS TO HELP THE PEOPLE IN UTICA NOT TO BRAKE THEM!!!
ITS CALLED CUTBACK!!!
YES DAVE ITS ME MR UTICA,
joe

Elba, NY

#4 Mar 22, 2010
The best mayor!
MR UTICA

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Mar 22, 2010
IF SO HE WILL FIX IT I HOPE!!
DO IT DAVE!!!!
MR UTICA IS WATCHING YOU!!
Orkin HQ

New York, NY

#6 Mar 22, 2010
MR UTICA wrote:
IF SO HE WILL FIX IT I HOPE!!
DO IT DAVE!!!!
MR UTICA IS WATCHING YOU!!
Did you get the RAT yet MR UTICA? Nevermind Roefaro, pull that F''"ing Rat out of it's HOLE you nutcase!!!

(((WHO DAT???)))
UTICAN

Bronston, KY

#7 Mar 22, 2010
Dave is only trying to bring Utica back to its glory days! So many successful people have abandoned her. It's a shame what he has inherited and we should rally this grand old city back and stop all of the back biting that leads to so many Uticans moving to Marcy, New Hartford, Deerfield, Sauquoit, Carolina's, and Florida! Our passion to knock down everyone who stands for glorious Utica, yesterdays and yesteryears is only damaging our beautiful city. Stand behind our leadership, rise to the occassion and lets bring luster back! We are making ourselves look like jackasses and it has permeated the demise. How many of us wish our old days and neighborhood memories still existed? How many of you still talk about your childhood and the great opportunities we embarked upon? Use those memories as a launching pad to initiate positive momentum and stop bashing everything. We only have ourselves to blame for Utica's demise and let's create positive energy to bring her back! It's up to all of us and I hope this flickering light will be the start of a flame for the greatest city that created so many everlasting DREAMS!!!
Back to work

AOL

#8 Mar 23, 2010
You will not bring back Utica with the family and friends contingent of Roefaro.Go back to your city hall desk and work as you are supposed to.
Tubby ORourke

Ithaca, NY

#9 Mar 23, 2010
What glory days??? hahahahahahahahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bogus new jobs with nano tech 5 hr Zak 134
Welfare to Work Program 8 hr Gaggy 22
What does being "SUCCESSFUL" in Life mean to YOU? 9 hr Joe 5
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 11 hr Turning Channel 247
linda fatata for mayor???? 12 hr Lou 6
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 15 hr Neighbor 344
stupid local politicians 16 hr bill 1
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 21 hr all idots must dw... 196
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages