2013 State of State address Chip FAB coming to Utica

Posted in the Utica Forum

utica leaders

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 9, 2013
the owner of the chip fab company just said they are moveing to utica ny UTICA NY yes he said it twice UTICA NY UTICA NY ..... who the hell scammed this guy into thinking marcy was utica ny its clear our leaders worked for marcy ny not utica ny because the chip fab company owner would never have said utica he would have said marcy ny how could this guy say utica being an educated man its weird everyone in the audience was in shock and didnt clap the first time hearing utica ny this is why he said it twice Utica i do not think our news will report and run him saying utica ny because our news doesn't report the news they only report what they want too utica better get more money for the sewer for marcy and lower sewer bills for the tax payers utica will not be receiving any tax from this deal in marcy
LOL

Long Island City, NY

#3 Jan 9, 2013
The State of the State gibberish was hysterical. Yeah, NYS is coming back. Sure. Can Andy even find any place other than Albany and Manhattan on a map without his handlers? Hope Andy is proud of Detroit East in a few years once his brilliant schemes have finished the job.
utica leaders

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 9, 2013
utica leaders should grab this chip fab company if the owner is saying he is going to build in utica ny a fool and his money are soon parted.... utica has property along the barge canal we could get them water front or at the harbor project
whatever

Woburn, MA

#5 Jan 10, 2013
utica leaders wrote:
the owner of the chip fab company just said they are moveing to utica ny UTICA NY yes he said it twice UTICA NY UTICA NY ..... who the hell scammed this guy into thinking marcy was utica ny its clear our leaders worked for marcy ny not utica ny because the chip fab company owner would never have said utica he would have said marcy ny how could this guy say utica being an educated man its weird everyone in the audience was in shock and didnt clap the first time hearing utica ny this is why he said it twice Utica i do not think our news will report and run him saying utica ny because our news doesn't report the news they only report what they want too utica better get more money for the sewer for marcy and lower sewer bills for the tax payers utica will not be receiving any tax from this deal in marcy
And just where did you see this? No mention of it anywhere. I call b.s.
Mistaken

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 10, 2013
utica leaders wrote:
You misunderstood what the owner said. Actually, he is the owner of a fab(ulous) cowchip plant and he wants to build near the dairy farm country for more organic product. You should listen more closely. EDGE finally delivered.
actually

Camillus, NY

#7 Jan 10, 2013
I thought Cuomo said it, but I could be wrong.
utica leaders

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 10, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
And just where did you see this? No mention of it anywhere. I call b.s.
it was live on channel 10 ynn i dont know who or where to get the whole recording of the video but the guy said utica ny it wasn't the governor it was the ceo of the chip fab company who said it right after they blessed the address
Palmieri A No Show

Cortland, NY

#9 Jan 10, 2013
utica leaders wrote:
<quoted text>it was live on channel 10 ynn i dont know who or where to get the whole recording of the video but the guy said utica ny it wasn't the governor it was the ceo of the chip fab company who said it right after they blessed the address
I wonder if Palmieri knew that he was going to be there and mention Utica because obviouly he was a no show and don't feel representing Utica taxpayers is important enough for him. He has the new car and he has the gas card so why didn't he go. Anyways here the skinny. The CEO of that chip fab plant has moved some of his operations to Utica SUNY and had nothing to do with any chip fab plant you imbeciles. They are looking to educate individuals who can someday work at one of these plants. The college probably gave him some incentive to locate at the Utica SUNY campus in some small way but again it has nothing to do with a chip fab plant. Sorry to burst any bubbles?
Palmieri A No Show

Cortland, NY

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Oh yeh by the way when the CEO did mention Utica some guy blurted out a huge laugh and then he repeated that's right I said Utica. The guy almost fell of his chair laughing because he had said Utica and you know our reputation throught the State. It's considered a shit holw where they can't get there shit together and the taxpayers are suffering amonst a depressed and depraved city. We are the laughing stock of politics and the state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 51 min Honest Babe 5,930
That Great CNY Nanotech Lie 53 min Playuh 1
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 55 min Honest Babe 1,957
Best burger and fish fry 2 hr Enough 13
Hotel Utica saga drags on 2 hr fran 7
News Mohawk Valley Winery Set to Open on Varick Stre... 3 hr Really 7
Price Chopper Changing Name to Market 32 3 hr Do Some Research 5
Anyone witness WKTV 6pm news yesterday? Disaster 4 hr Oh yeah 57
News Oneida County Executive Picente Outlines Plans ... 7 hr charliebronson 30
News Local authorities on lookout for man wanted on ... 13 hr u kno 2