Steve Barnes was innocent

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Barnes was innocent

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2014
Steve Barnes was innocent and his mother should find a lawyer willing to sue the estate of Capecelartro, the lawyer she hired to defend her son, Judge Donalty who was DA at the time and the estate of Judge Buckley. That was a case in which Barnes defense lawyer should have been able to win blindfolded but he didn't, why? He threw the case! He was party to the protection of the friends and family plan, he KNEW he did the girl, Capecelartro did know and he took it to his grave. She should sue for negligent representation.

When Barnes was asked several times as to why he went looking for Kim the next day his lawyer should have jumped on this phrase and pounded it into the jury who were hand picked to hang Barnes that if Barnes went to that school, then in his mind the girl was alive when he left her at night! Some say he might know the people she was with, not necessarily, for he may have left her with her girlfriends or he left her and she went her own way. Hassenauer makes suggestions Barnes is guilty, but guilty of what maybe the people she may have been with? She may have left Barnes. Barnes was possibly the best target to hang this on for to go back in time we must look at all those who had high profile jobs.

Let's take some examples one is up for election/re-election and their son/nephew/brother murdered that child and the local cops HAD THAT MATERIAL AS TO WHO REALLY DID IT this person of high caliber would make sure a fall guy order was issued. Examples could be a judicial election, a district attorney election, a legislature election (any level) a Congressional election, a person in the medical field holding a high position, a person in the collegiate level with hopes of rising up the ladder, a dirt bag from any of the law enforcement agency's and the list goes on!

Barnes would NOT be free today if DNA was NOT important for scum like McNamara who need to prove that DNA is a wonderful tool! Yes, McNamara for his behavior the day Barnes should have been released was abominable! Why didn't Judge Dwyer nail McNamara for his attitude stating he was NOT going to ask Scheck from, the Innocence Project why it would be Barnes best interest to spend another night in jail and Scheck to explain why he felt that in this case it would be in Barnes best interest to spend another night in jail! As for DNA, I find it hard to believe any authentic DNA was found on the girl since it was an inside job to kill the girl and help cover the murderer because of his political connections in this community! For that, there would be no way they would ever have carefully preserved such material for those involved quickly moved to target Barnes.

Mrs. Barnes, his mother, her money was stolen, taken for shoddy performance in the courtroom. I believe Capecelartro deliberately threw that case for his reputation was too good not to have pounded on the fact that if his client went to that school looking for the girl in a panic then most likely he KNEW Kim was still alive when they parted that evening! Mrs. Barnes should carefully think about how cruel and evil this area is and leave! She was right to pound on Townsend, but she should also pound on Buckley and find a lawyer for there is no statute of limitations on murder and thus is her tool to be able to destroy this area!

Steve should walk away from those he is with for they are using him and his family as puppets by the great puppet masters! They KNOW who killed the girl and he would NOT be out today if THEY did NOT need to manipulate and use DNA as a tool to destroy another innocent person. Remember Steve they hanged you on shoddy evidence and today DNA can be manipulated, tainted, manufactured and more!

Fill

Whitesboro, NY

#3 Mar 10, 2014
Get a life and a clue
guilty

Guilderland, NY

#4 Mar 11, 2014
John Tuttle, Scott Alger
karma gonna get you

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Mar 11, 2014
wrong wrote:
Just because he didn't leave semen DNA, does not mean he didn't kill her.
exactly,people are soo dumb,hello shes still dead?he is a freak of nature by anyone standards! he knows the real truth.
guilty

Guilderland, NY

#6 Mar 11, 2014
karma gonna get you wrote:
<quoted text>exactly,people are soo dumb,hello shes still dead?he is a freak of nature by anyone standards! he knows the real truth.
I would concentrate on the one who did leave DNA, seems more plausible. Not saying Barnes doesn't know anything..
f u bailey

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Mar 11, 2014
guilty wrote:
<quoted text> I would concentrate on the one who did leave DNA, seems more plausible. Not saying Barnes doesn't know anything..
hey oj was found innocent,you know hes guilty-that is if you have a brain.
guilty

Guilderland, NY

#8 Mar 11, 2014
f u bailey wrote:
<quoted text>hey oj was found innocent,you know hes guilty-that is if you have a brain.
Again I would focus on the one who left DNA, that's a no brainer even you should be able to figure out, lol. FU right back at ya :)
no dna found

Whitesboro, NY

#9 Mar 17, 2014
guilty wrote:
<quoted text> Again I would focus on the one who left DNA, that's a no brainer even you should be able to figure out, lol. FU right back at ya :)
news flash hitler was innocent no dna was found.
skeptic

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 17, 2014
Barnes was innocent wrote:
Steve Barnes was innocent and his mother should find a lawyer willing to sue the estate of Capecelartro, the lawyer she hired to defend her son, Judge Donalty who was DA at the time and the estate of Judge Buckley. That was a case in which Barnes defense lawyer should have been able to win blindfolded but he didn't, why? He threw the case! He was party to the protection of the friends and family plan, he KNEW he did the girl, Capecelartro did know and he took it to his grave. She should sue for negligent representation.

When Barnes was asked several times as to why he went looking for Kim the next day his lawyer should have jumped on this phrase and pounded it into the jury who were hand picked to hang Barnes that if Barnes went to that school, then in his mind the girl was alive when he left her at night! Some say he might know the people she was with, not necessarily, for he may have left her with her girlfriends or he left her and she went her own way. Hassenauer makes suggestions Barnes is guilty, but guilty of what maybe the people she may have been with? She may have left Barnes. Barnes was possibly the best target to hang this on for to go back in time we must look at all those who had high profile jobs.

Let's take some examples one is up for election/re-election and their son/nephew/brother murdered that child and the local cops HAD THAT MATERIAL AS TO WHO REALLY DID IT this person of high caliber would make sure a fall guy order was issued. Examples could be a judicial election, a district attorney election, a legislature election (any level) a Congressional election, a person in the medical field holding a high position, a person in the collegiate level with hopes of rising up the ladder, a dirt bag from any of the law enforcement agency's and the list goes on!

Barnes would NOT be free today if DNA was NOT important for scum like McNamara who need to prove that DNA is a wonderful tool! Yes, McNamara for his behavior the day Barnes should have been released was abominable! Why didn't Judge Dwyer nail McNamara for his attitude stating he was NOT going to ask Scheck from, the Innocence Project why it would be Barnes best interest to spend another night in jail and Scheck to explain why he felt that in this case it would be in Barnes best interest to spend another night in jail! As for DNA, I find it hard to believe any authentic DNA was found on the girl since it was an inside job to kill the girl and help cover the murderer because of his political connections in this community! For that, there would be no way they would ever have carefully preserved such material for those involved quickly moved to target Barnes.

Mrs. Barnes, his mother, her money was stolen, taken for shoddy performance in the courtroom. I believe Capecelartro deliberately threw that case for his reputation was too good not to have pounded on the fact that if his client went to that school looking for the girl in a panic then most likely he KNEW Kim was still alive when they parted that evening! Mrs. Barnes should carefully think about how cruel and evil this area is and leave! She was right to pound on Townsend, but she should also pound on Buckley and find a lawyer for there is no statute of limitations on murder and thus is her tool to be able to destroy this area!

Steve should walk away from those he is with for they are using him and his family as puppets by the great puppet masters! They KNOW who killed the girl and he would NOT be out today if THEY did NOT need to manipulate and use DNA as a tool to destroy another innocent person. Remember Steve they hanged you on shoddy evidence and today DNA can be manipulated, tainted, manufactured and more!
Sounds good but who killed the girl and who was politically connected to who and how? I read these suggestions of corruption but see no answers to your theory. Show me something even a link to a flow chart or stop posting if u can't back it up.
the public is dumb

Whitesboro, NY

#11 Mar 17, 2014
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good but who killed the girl and who was politically connected to who and how? I read these suggestions of corruption but see no answers to your theory. Show me something even a link to a flow chart or stop posting if u can't back it up.
guess what shes still dead and the killer is free!
My Two Cents

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 17, 2014
I worked in Rome, NY at the time this went down, and got out at Midnight. I came down through the crime scene on Mohawk St. on the way home about 25 minutes after midnight. I saw a 4X4 pickup with an off road light bar across the top rear of cab with the lights on, coming down the canal road as I was driving through, the night she was murdered. When I heard the next day of her body being found there, I reported what I saw to the Sheriff's Department. To this day, no one has ever contacted me about this. I happened to find out that at that time, a fellow classmate of hers had a jacked up 4X4 pickup with off road light bar, and lived in the development across from Lock 20 near her house. His father was a building contractor. This classmate surprisingly immediately enlisted into the military and he and truck was gone. I think he was involved, but again, this was never followed up. I never pursued this afterward because they had arrested Barnes and assured everyone that he was guilty. Maybe they should check this out now,
dip shot michellee

Madison, NY

#13 Mar 17, 2014
like who cares, you like act like somebody is like going like hang 4 this like.
like whatever this is like old as like lizzie borden
like get a life or something
klicky

Utica, NY

#14 Mar 17, 2014
My Two Cents wrote:
I worked in Rome, NY at the time this went down, and got out at Midnight. I came down through the crime scene on Mohawk St. on the way home about 25 minutes after midnight. I saw a 4X4 pickup with an off road light bar across the top rear of cab with the lights on, coming down the canal road as I was driving through, the night she was murdered. When I heard the next day of her body being found there, I reported what I saw to the Sheriff's Department. To this day, no one has ever contacted me about this. I happened to find out that at that time, a fellow classmate of hers had a jacked up 4X4 pickup with off road light bar, and lived in the development across from Lock 20 near her house. His father was a building contractor. This classmate surprisingly immediately enlisted into the military and he and truck was gone. I think he was involved, but again, this was never followed up. I never pursued this afterward because they had arrested Barnes and assured everyone that he was guilty. Maybe they should check this out now,
was he found in a pond at the fathers contractors site around the time barnes was let out?

“...got on your timid grin”

Since: Aug 13

Singapore

#15 Mar 17, 2014
Is this the dude who is already dead?
My Two Cents wrote:
pisano

Carthage, NY

#16 Mar 17, 2014
guilty wrote:
John Tuttle, Scott Alger
And! Bob Stolo was the "older guy" then he ratted on and testified against poor Steven.
My Two Cents

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 17, 2014
As far as I know, this guy is still alive. Don't recall any obituary about him. Who knows where he or his parents would be now. Never bothered to keep track or worry about it until they announced that Barnes was innocent. Back in those days, the Sheriff's department was in competition with the State Police, and a lot of people were saying that they should turn the case over to them because they have more resources. The SO ignored that and probably railroaded Barnes to get a closure and save face, even though it wasn't him. If you noticed, when this got reopened after Barnes' release, the original Sheriff's investigators that handled the case have refused to co-operate or offer any information or assist in any way. Now why do you suppose that is?!!
it feels waxey

Oneida, NY

#18 Mar 17, 2014
"ewwwwww."
"what do you think if i change to a old red head rooster hoe hoe?"
word

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 17, 2014
i heared from some village kids in whitesboro that the father of the Lowe family was with her after steve was. so he told one of his sons
Bang Bang Bang

United States

#20 Mar 17, 2014
My Two Cents wrote:
The fat parasite pension drainers on society are still protecting their own.

I think it's time to start violating people's human rights at this point to force a few things along.
Do something now

Lexington, NC

#21 Mar 18, 2014
My Two Cents wrote:
Please contact the DA's office with this information if you havent' already. This case is far from closed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kapearnick and the pledge 3 min dune 11
Hanna denounces Trump, supports Clinton 9 min Slick Willie 169
Palmeri another Roefaro maybe worse (Apr '11) 11 min Mainstream Media 86
Hotel Utica and the City HUD loan 13 min Mainstream Media 3
Water Bill increase (Oct '14) 16 min Unfair Increases 327
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 16 min Sgt Shultz 37
pacenti and Cuomo united (Mar '14) 17 min Vito and Shelly 67
Carbone Sold 18 min CARBONE SELLOUT 15
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 27 min Grant 262
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 1 hr Ethan 37