charlies pizza whitesboro

charlies pizza whitesboro

Posted in the Utica Forum

near by

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 16, 2012
OMG SO GOOD ....love there pizza!!! service is great.
Yes

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jan 16, 2012
I have been there severals times now and have not had one issue with service or food. But this post will get losers saying bad things even when they have never gone there. It is the scum Utica mentality, sad miserable people say sad and miserable things and start false rumors. WHY? because they have pathetic, miserable and very lonely lives!
indie

Bronx, NY

#3 Jan 16, 2012
I went once and the service and food was excellent. I had such a good experience that I went back the next day, but the guy behind the counter acted like I was invisible. I ordered a slice and he walked off to the back and returned five minutes later. I was still standing there when he came back and he asked me if I needed help. I reminded the numb nut that I was the guy who ordered a slice. He then put the slice in the oven and cooked it so long that it tasted burnt when it came out. I asked the retard why he treated customers so crappy when we are paying his salary. He replied by arrogantly saying, "I have a military pension, I don't even need this job, I just do it cuz I'm bored."

What a total waste. I will never be giving that business my hard earned money ever again. They don't even have the decency to hire somebody who needs the job and will do it well. Pricks like this guy hardly lift a finger and yet they make more money than I'll ever see from all my sweat and toil. Some people have had it too easy in life, and as a result, they have never learned essential character traits like respect and pride. Oh well, at least I'm not these unfortunate people.
Zebby

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 16, 2012
Yes wrote:
I have been there severals times now and have not had one issue with service or food. But this post will get losers saying bad things even when they have never gone there. It is the scum Utica mentality, sad miserable people say sad and miserable things and start false rumors. WHY? because they have pathetic, miserable and very lonely lives!
Well speak for yourself. No one has said anything at all and here you are calling people "scum" and "losers". Thanks for clarifying who the negative scum and loser on topix is! BTW it's "several" not "severals" mmmkay? Remember YOU'RE the one who chose to live near scum utica the rest of us get to leave.
not me

Baldwinsville, NY

#5 Jan 16, 2012
I went there when it first opened and did not care for the service or the food. I went again a week ago figuring why not give them another shot, hoping they straightened things out. Well, I wasted 15 bucks on lunch again. I will not go back.

“Counting The Brock Lies”

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Straight Creek

#6 Jan 17, 2012
never been there
Tim

East Syracuse, NY

#7 Jan 17, 2012
Their pizza has no flavor whatsoever.
Pizza Fan

Lowville, NY

#8 Jan 17, 2012
I agree with Tim. I've had Charlie's in their other locations and I like their thin NY style they have, but it's bland and not enough sauce.
general

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2012
Great greens
they have cameras

Little Falls, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2012
Yes wrote:
haha, spot on. Thy topix troll holds no weight, this we know.
honest opinion

Whitesboro, NY

#11 Nov 4, 2013
went there fri, had gnocchis with marinara sauce. Said it was a special.$14.99?? Are you kiddin me? Not only was the portion tiny, it was IMO real bad. who do they think they are? mama leones?
I couldnt believe the price or the product
Doctrin

Utica, NY

#12 Nov 4, 2013
Horrible pizza
Been there

Herkimer, NY

#13 Nov 4, 2013
Doctrin wrote:
Horrible pizza
Ordered their "prime rib sandwich". It was 12 dollars and tasted like shoe leather. Got me once, never again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oneida County Legislator relieved of duties (Feb '16) 1 hr Pinhead 9
italian family fights at christmas 1 hr Seriously 13
Roy Moore 1 hr El Chapo da dumb 89
New Hartford Baskets 1 hr Inevitable 33
cny sports 1 hr watching 1
we will be at the new bar on the boulevard 2 hr watching 10
Unstable Fire Marshall 2 hr Seriously 71
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 2 hr Moses 248
Best looking women in Utica 20-30 in age 3 hr Sureky u Jest 29
Par 5 hr Puhlease 92