anyone

Stafford Springs, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

I have a few pine trees I need to have cut down, any recommendations on who to call?
Cut

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

I used Greater Hights. Dave was great. Cleaned up too.
Rocky Raccoon

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Rick Turk tree service, professional and personable.
Best around
Shamrock Lady

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Mr. Tree is fair, reasonable and does a great job. Has taken 3 trees down for us and has trimmed others. We have been very satified with him and he's also a great guy!
Tree Hugger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

Leave the trees alone. Utica is starting to look like one vast wasteland. Trees cut air pollution, cut noise pollution, enhance the look of streets and neighborhoods and absorb storm water run off just for starters. We should be planting trees, not cutting them down.
Chester

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Shamrock Lady wrote:
Mr. Tree is fair, reasonable and does a great job. Has taken 3 trees down for us and has trimmed others. We have been very satified with him and he's also a great guy!
But u must tell us what he charged u so we know if we can afford the guy!!!
Shamrock Lady

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Give him a call and he'll come and give you an estimate. We had three estimates and he was the best. One, from Rome, wanted to cut all four trees down for $ 4,000. Jim call reviewed the situation and said it was not reasonable nor necessary. He saved two of them and pruned the other two. We were very satified and happy since we didn't want to lose the beautiful large trees.

Call him, get an estimate and if you're not satified you can go elsewhere. Be aware, cutting down trees, especially large ones, is not cheap.
Shamrock Laady

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Just wondering what you decided
stay away from cut above

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Will leave you a mess
RONNY A

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

DO NOT HIRE HUTCHINS TREE SERVICE THESE GUYS WORK FOR THE STATE AND GO AROUND IN STATE VEHICLES STEALING WORK FROM HONEST REAL FULLTIME TREE GUYS WE GOT A ESTIMATE FROM HIM LAST YEAR BUT DECIDED NOT TO HIRE HIM BECAUSE HE IS A SHADY BASTARD WHO USES OUR TAX MONEY PAID VEHICLES TO DO ESTIMATES AND STEAL WORK FROM OTHER PEOPLE!!!
rose h

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

me and my husband hired rick turk tree service and let me tell you rick and his crew are true professionals and i dont think we could have had a better experience he was a great guy on time and did five big maples and cleaned the stumps up in barely a day!we were amazed the crew was a bunch of clean cut guys too, and we didnt have to pick up anything after they were done and my lawn didnt even looked like it was walked on!!! i would recomend him too anyone look him up hes always in the yellowbook
been burned

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Please do not use A Cut Above tree service. They are very dishonest. I hired them to do some work for me and due to the tree being on the property line with my neighbor, they could not cut the whole thing down. The owner Dean and his brother Brian both said they were going to reimburse me some money back because they couldn't do the whole job. I have this in writing and also saved it on my voice mail. This was in April and they are still avoiding me. I haven't received anything back as promised. In my opinion they are liar's and crooks.
Shafted

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

A Cut Above is the worst contractor I ever dealt with. On a scale from A+ to F, the BBB rates them as F. They don't do good work and never keep any promises they make. They never did a job they promissed to do and I had to sue them to get my deposit back. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE! PERIOD!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••