State: Crews cleaning up gas spill un...

State: Crews cleaning up gas spill under Dunkin Donuts N.U.

There are 12 comments on the www.uticaod.com story from Sep 11, 2009, titled State: Crews cleaning up gas spill under Dunkin Donuts N.U.. In it, www.uticaod.com reports that:

Crews are busy cleaning a petroleum spill that dates to 1986 under the parking lot of the Dunkin' Donuts in North Utica, a state official confirmed Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.uticaod.com.

UMM

Manlius, NY

#1 Sep 11, 2009
Who Cares
supernova

New York, NY

#2 Sep 11, 2009
same here who needs another corporate business in the area it was a sink hole i heard to bad it didnt sink incompetent and slow
Spouting

New York, NY

#3 Sep 12, 2009
There was a self serve gas station there during the 70's. It was infamous known as a place were a unsolved murder occured.
long time Utican

Manlius, NY

#4 Sep 12, 2009
Spouting wrote:
There was a self serve gas station there during the 70's. It was infamous known as a place were a unsolved murder occured.
You are right - It was an Exon Gas Station BUT the "usolved" murder resulted in a teenage boy getting killed during a robbery there.

This boy (can't remember his name) was the son of a W. Utican Councilman and the found the 2 Robbers/killers who stood Trial, got convicted, and sent to Prison with long - long Prison terms.
guess who

Manlius, NY

#5 Sep 12, 2009
dibrango's kid and that scum bag who did it is out
long time Utican

Manlius, NY

#6 Sep 12, 2009
guess who wrote:
dibrango's kid and that scum bag who did it is out
Thanks for the update. You're right - the person that killed this young man was nothing more than a common W. Utican hoodlum. I thought there were TWO of them that got sentenced to Prison for Murder. What happened to the second one and how long as this one been out.

iMO - they BOTH should have been kept in Prison until THEY DIED!
Spouting

New York, NY

#7 Sep 13, 2009
Never relized that someone was convicted of it. Thanks for the info.

Wish I could find some articles on it.
Del

Fayetteville, NY

#8 Sep 13, 2009
Spouting wrote:
So does donna donovan. When Gannet unloaded her ass she lost the rights to ALL her back issues. Thank God. The WAS an article around here maybe within the last couple years but I can't remember where it turned up.
Seem to Me

Oneida, NY

#9 Sep 13, 2009
Spouting wrote:
I seem to remember that it was a guy and a girl and that they were later caught when they tried to rob the Red Apple gas station in Sherrill I don't believe they were from the immediate area
guess who

Manlius, NY

#10 Sep 13, 2009
long time Utican wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the update. You're right - the person that killed this young man was nothing more than a common W. Utican hoodlum. I thought there were TWO of them that got sentenced to Prison for Murder. What happened to the second one and how long as this one been out.
iMO - they BOTH should have been kept in Prison until THEY DIED!
i wanna say he was russian, i might be wrong on that and i understand the kid begged for his life and shot and killed him anyway.
info

Manlius, NY

#11 Sep 16, 2009
one had a last of Carey.
a relative

Schenectady, NY

#12 Oct 15, 2013
I am a relative of the.dibrango you are discussing. Go to google article under Mary.Anne dibrango. They.were.released.without mothers knowledge. Parole bored went belonged familiar back....sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren Ghreher, do you represent this guy? 20 min Sure 19
whos got the biggest D in city 25 min Plus8 9
venice pizza 27 min Barf 1
We're is Frank Pelli community resume 28 min Duff 16
Utica should EMBRACE its prison - welfare economy! 31 min Oh Well 12
No Downtown hospital 44 min Just Sayin 98
Becky Sykes cheating of her husband again. 53 min Also known as 13
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 3 hr Dave 100
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 3 hr i need 250
Keeler does it again! 3 hr santa 57