Black scumbag Jevon Wameling loses ba...

Black scumbag Jevon Wameling loses baby...but keep pills

Posted in the Utica Forum

White Master

New York, NY

#1 Jun 20, 2013
In my opinion this is what happens when a white girl has a baby with a farm animal. This ox more than likely killed his baby and hid the body. I hear he is a pill popping drug addict.He loses his baby but always manages to keep his pills to stay high. I heard the dirty mother is too...This is what I heard and only reflects my opinion.
darrrk nananananangers

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 20, 2013
She is a vile disease on the planet.
darrrk nananananangers

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 20, 2013
White Master wrote:
In my opinion this is what happens when a white girl has a baby with a farm animal. This ox more than likely killed his baby and hid the body. I hear he is a pill popping drug addict.He loses his baby but always manages to keep his pills to stay high. I heard the dirty mother is too...This is what I heard and only reflects my opinion.
What's the difference between a large pizza and a BLACK ?

A pizza can feed a family of four without obama.
Troll Stomper

Latham, NY

#4 Jun 20, 2013
darrrk nananananangers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so jealous that ho gets to ride his big, black cock!! it was mant for me!! I suck better than she can!! I may have an ass that is more loose than hers but it knows how to milk a big cock like his!!!
You do sound jealous!
SREGGIN NEED LEAD

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 20, 2013
Troll Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>You do sound jealous!
Yo mammy fk dem std reggin ?
Charlie

Hartford, CT

#6 Jun 20, 2013
So why isnt this case drawing national headlines like the Casey Anthony case did?
jowls NANANANANGERS

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 20, 2013
Charlie wrote:
So why isnt this case drawing national headlines like the Casey Anthony case did?
It did disease, but she went to court, this is still ongoing shackville.
stampede

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 20, 2013
A black woman was filling out forms at the welfare office. Under "Number of children," she wrote "10," and where it said "List names of children," she wrote "Leroy." When she handed in the form, the woman behind the desk pointed out: "Now here where it says "List names of children," you're supposed to write the names of each one of your children." "Dey all named Leroy," said the black woman. "That's very unusual. When you call them, how do they know which one you want?" asked the welfare worker. "Oh, den I uses the last names."

“YES I AM LITTLE MISS TROUBLE”

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#9 Jun 21, 2013
stampede wrote:
A black woman was filling out forms at the welfare office. Under "Number of children," she wrote "10," and where it said "List names of children," she wrote "Leroy." When she handed in the form, the woman behind the desk pointed out: "Now here where it says "List names of children," you're supposed to write the names of each one of your children." "Dey all named Leroy," said the black woman. "That's very unusual. When you call them, how do they know which one you want?" asked the welfare worker. "Oh, den I uses the last names."
LOVE IT!!
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#10 Jun 21, 2013
SREGGIN NEED LEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo mammy fk dem std reggin ?
Good thing your mother turned and looked down while wiping and before flushing or you would have never seen your first birthday.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Utica, NY

#11 Jun 21, 2013
kidnappers are raping it in hoke LOL LOL LOL
help covered in mud

Utica, NY

#12 Jun 21, 2013
i hope i get worm like dad.
funny

Utica, NY

#13 Jun 21, 2013
pills help and so did drink yum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey Percoco Trial 3 min Truth 10
Bella Regina Wins Again 5 min Carnage315 11
mv all stars football 6 min Idiot 2
Illegal Mexicans In Utica 7 min gobacktomexico 4
Majority Blame Dems for Shut Down 10 min schumershutdown 3
Trump Raw Dogs Porn Star 11 min Proud American 1
So I Was In Lowes 15 min Mute 69
Piazza k9 services 20 min areyouserious 73
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 1 hr Weight watchers 42
WIBX is an absolute joke 1 hr Listener 37
Herb Philipson's being sold 5 hr Rosemary 96

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages