I think they should ban guns in chicago

Posted in the Utica Forum

Concerned

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 7, 2014
82 shot just over the 4th weekend. Just how many gun stores do they have there anyway. And whats up with the judges there signing all those pistol permits are they nuts.
Actually Concerned

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 13, 2014
Do you really believe that these criminal assholes shooting each other in Chicago are buying their guns in gun stores using their county-issued pistol permits? Can you really be that retarded? This is why we can never have an intelligent debate about gun ownership because of ignorance like that which you have demostrated with your ill-informed comment.
free ammo

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 13, 2014
Give them all the ammo free like their food, save taxpayers.
legalguns

Newport, NY

#5 Jul 14, 2014
That is typical, all those morons who think that the gangbangers and such
really go buy legal guns.The more guns are banned the more crimes with guns increases.
Concerned

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 14, 2014
Actually Concerned wrote:
Do you really believe that these criminal assholes shooting each other in Chicago are buying their guns in gun stores using their county-issued pistol permits? Can you really be that retarded? This is why we can never have an intelligent debate about gun ownership because of ignorance like that which you have demostrated with your ill-informed comment.
Well if guns were illegal then they couldn't get them. Isn't that why they pass laws like the safe act? Now there will be no more shootings here in ny thanks to our caring gov., komo. I dont understand you gun guys whats a little gun law he did it for the children. You need to be more sensitive. Now criminals will be too afraid to have a gun here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
retro fitness 2 hr Insidious 15
rent 7 hr Brad 4
Does a creature live in the Utica harbor? 7 hr Utica harbor monster 1
Help!...where can I sell loose gemstones? (Nov '12) 10 hr jemecos howard 95
Two Tone's Tacos 13 hr Lupe 8
apartments 14 hr curious 1
Obama halts sale of some military equipment to ... 15 hr Toss them out 4
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) Mon Will 214
More from around the web

Utica People Search