ky weller biggest loser on topix!!!

ky weller biggest loser on topix!!!

Posted in the Utica Forum

GET A LIFE

New York, NY

#1 Jun 1, 2013
9,214 career posts!!! Reigning Champ of the Topix world it says!! How about champion of sitting on your ass and being a complete loser!!! What a joke!! Momma must be real proud of you and all you have done with yourself. SMFH

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 1, 2013
Maybe he's on SSI? Give the poor disabled human alone.
Really

New York, NY

#3 Jun 1, 2013
GET A LIFE wrote:
9,214 career posts!!! Reigning Champ of the Topix world it says!! How about champion of sitting on your ass and being a complete loser!!! What a joke!! Momma must be real proud of you and all you have done with yourself. SMFH
If you think Ky is the biggest loser on Utica Topix then you haven't read many of the posts.

Level 1

Location hidden

#4 Jun 1, 2013
At the very least i would say he has little to no social life. Thats at least 12 post a day since he opened his account in 2010. A bit of a recluse maybe? Oe maybe has social anxieties? Who knows! Thats alot of posts!
KY WELLER

United States

#5 Jun 1, 2013
Why are you people talking all this schitt about me !?!

Level 1

Location hidden

#7 Jun 5, 2013
9,311 posts lol!! Thats another 200 posts in 3 days!!! WHAT A FING LOSER!!!! GET A LIFE!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#8 Jun 5, 2013
Sorry I have trouble counting i am just a monkey that's 100 posts more!! Still a loser!!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Jun 5, 2013
The Trunk Monkey wrote:
Sorry I have trouble counting i am just a monkey that's 100 posts more!! Still a loser!!
Your old lady doesn't think I'm a loser... Especially when she's in the throes of orgasm... Induced by me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave Gordon 8 min true 9
Hamilton Motel 12 min Top dogg 1
What happened Harmony 24 min observer 47
OC republican legislator Ed Welsh's wife stole ... 25 min Ed Welsh a BOY 8
Who's Your Favorite ChickenHead 34 min PricklyCrete 2
Jill Dress 35 min THE Central NY 11
What happened to Bazans Bakery? 40 min chet 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages