Hey Mr. Mayor Come'n Get My Guns...I ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Free, White, Over 21”

Since: Jan 10

Utica, NY

#22 Jan 6, 2010
You are my IDOL !!! When I grow up I want to be just like you. I am especially fond of the assault weapons on the right, right where they belong !
Malygris

Holyoke, MA

#23 Feb 5, 2010
To the mixed up morons making the genital allegations: if you're the smeller you're the feller.

I collect, I shoot, I carry. But I am damn sure not 'compensating' for anything in any 'department', got it?

I collect because first, it's my damn right to do so. Secondly, because I love firearms.

I shoot because it is one of the most pleasant pass times you can do; it's an extremely fun hobby. Try it before you so loudly condemn it.

I carry, not because my 'wank' is lacking as some of you so imaginatively put it, but because my hands aren't deadly weapons, but my snubby .38 is. And if someone jumps you, do you want to wave your willy at them, or stick a .38 under their nose? Believe me, the .38 will make more of an impression. Trust me on that one.
city

Utica, NY

#25 Feb 5, 2010
this will be considered a threat! hope you have a floating IP address!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#26 Feb 5, 2010
RedDog wrote:
These all the guns you have seriously? I'm really looking into getting my pistol permit but heard the cost of handguns are expensive.
You can get some good pre owned hand guns pretty reasonable, starting around $200 or so, It does take awhile to get the permit though, when I got mine back in 1994 it took about 8 months, and I used to buy guns from the gun brokerage which is a uniform shop now, he had a real great selection and the prices were pretty good too, I dont know where the best place buy now.
JDBs Son

Ashburn, VA

#27 Feb 5, 2010
I CONCUR wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur...snubby good
Yeah but you are a mentally ill freeloading, welfare collecting bum. Who cares if you concur or not?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#28 Feb 5, 2010
Malygris wrote:
To the mixed up morons making the genital allegations: if you're the smeller you're the feller.
I collect, I shoot, I carry. But I am damn sure not 'compensating' for anything in any 'department', got it?
I collect because first, it's my damn right to do so. Secondly, because I love firearms.
I shoot because it is one of the most pleasant pass times you can do; it's an extremely fun hobby. Try it before you so loudly condemn it.
I carry, not because my 'wank' is lacking as some of you so imaginatively put it, but because my hands aren't deadly weapons, but my snubby .38 is. And if someone jumps you, do you want to wave your willy at them, or stick a .38 under their nose? Believe me, the .38 will make more of an impression. Trust me on that one.
I agree with you too, I have a nice .38 snub also, but the only thing is what actually happens to you if you do have to use it for self defense, the way the laws are made (for the criminal) im always afraid that if it ever happened to me I would be the one sent away for 25 years for defending myself.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#29 Feb 5, 2010
nygunman wrote:
take one of them and turn it on yourself. People who tout weapons to make a point as to why they should have them, are the exact people who should not possess them.
This mayor is right about ILLEGAL guns. Look what has happened the other day. Makes Roefaro's message really hit home. He is on the right track here....
I disagree with you, I have a pistol permit which is a privilege, and I had to wait almost a year to get it, but all of the young thugs on the street have them, unregistered and illegal, Now who is it that shouldnt have guns,, who did you say it is??? so I think what you are saying is that its ok for thugs do have guns, but this guy who has them legally shouldnt have them!!! I suppose you voted for Obama too!
bob saget

Puyallup, WA

#30 May 21, 2011
damn. i love the 2nd amendment but that is over kill.
YEA RIGHT

Denville, NJ

#31 Jan 22, 2012
HES PROBABLY A BUSINESS MAN THAT SUPPORTS THE 2ND AMENDMENT LIKE MYSELF. AND NO IM DEF NOT LACKING.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#32 Jan 22, 2012
Say What wrote:
A: a person can have as many guns as they please as long as they are legally bought.
B: it's not the law abiding citizen that you have to really worry about it's the criminal that buys the handgun out of someones trunk that you have to worry about.
C: the gun laws are strict enough they need to start enforceing the laws on the books instead of finding ways and reasons to make things stricture. it takes almost a year to be able to get your handgun permit they are trying to make that harder to get so less people will buy them.
This needs to be pounded into a politician's head,actually many heads...
But the fact is

Utica, NY

#33 Jan 22, 2012
It's easier to criminalize normal human activity and make a living off of promoting your heroics I guess.
TSKnives

Eugene, OR

#34 Aug 12, 2014
That is a beautiful collection! And all you guys who are dogging on him can shut it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
was trooper justified shooting unarmed escapee 9 min Former Westsider 23
New York Mills is searching for a football coach 15 min ny mills foortball 1
Whitesboro Fire Department 1 hr Billy 7
Utica man beaten during robbery (Dec '08) 5 hr only god can judge 125
abandoned theme park in oriskany? (Apr '11) 7 hr Drew 15
Babci Bistro (Sep '13) 11 hr Tram land 15
Drug and alcohol treatment 11 hr For your assistance 3
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages