First Prev
of 5
Next Last
outraged

Utica, NY

#84 Aug 11, 2013
Lame parents wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes. If I want proof of what a "failure" I am I can glance to my left at my office wall and see my degrees and awards and photos of people you'd love to stare at and glom onto, to my right I see my deck with an ocean view and a beach where our kids play. If this is failure... I should have been a success! LMAO!
Anyway, back to the subject and recreation here..... laughing at the pathetic sports people squabbling with their dirty kids in a wannabe no-name no-future jockfest of adult-infants raised in ignorance, hate, poverty and want.
Talk about asking for FAIL!
Now I know your a loser! Why are you even on Utica Forum?
I bet you look down at fast food workers only because YOU ARE THEIR
MANAGER!
Lame parents

Millwood, NY

#85 Aug 11, 2013
outraged wrote:
<quoted text>Now I know your a loser! Why are you even on Utica Forum?
I bet you look down at fast food workers only because YOU ARE THEIR
MANAGER!
Hah! Ohhh yes!! You sure figured me out! Now I "look down" on them? That must be why my wife asks me why I tip 50% everywhere!

Anyway, back to the topic about NY's pathetic education and nannystate liberal failures!

Hint for you- Don't quit your fry fryer job to apply for "detective" any time soon! I bet this pathetic reasoning and sad grasp of pragmatics is from all those huge nylon trophies you "won" as a kid!
Disgusted

New Hartford, NY

#86 Aug 11, 2013
Lame parents wrote:
<quoted text>Hah! Ohhh yes!! You sure figured me out! Now I "look down" on them? That must be why my wife asks me why I tip 50% everywhere!
Anyway, back to the topic about NY's pathetic education and nannystate liberal failures!
Hint for you- Don't quit your fry fryer job to apply for "detective" any time soon! I bet this pathetic reasoning and sad grasp of pragmatics is from all those huge nylon trophies you "won" as a kid!
who cares about ur degrees and ur money. U can't stick it up ur ass . U sound like a pathetic looser.
Upset

New Hartford, NY

#87 Aug 11, 2013
What's a matter looser they would not let u play baseball on a team because u sucked when u were growing up? Now u take ur frustrations out on this forum. Seriously seek help. U r so pathetic. Think before u open ur mouth. I know it's hard with all those degrees u have. We're did u get them all in a cracker jax box. Looser!
Lame parents

Navesink, NJ

#88 Aug 11, 2013
Upset wrote:
What's a matter looser they would not let u play baseball on a team because u sucked when u were growing up? Now u take ur frustrations out on this forum. Seriously seek help. U r so pathetic. Think before u open ur mouth. I know it's hard with all those degrees u have. We're did u get them all in a cracker jax box. Looser!
Typical grasping and unimaginative reply from the programmed failures. Not surprising. At all. Oh boy! They sure figured it all out lol!

Actually my HS had a great state team and won lots of shiny trophies and banners. We loved them guys but alas they all washed out as predicted. One literally pumps gas on the Thruway near my old home town. I guess that's lost on you "really smart and pragmatic 'winners' now isn't it?

Idiots... sitting in a sewer hole screaming for attention all their lives. That's what we see when we see you fools defending the obviously undependable.

So which "team" will be starting a family feud with the other "team" this week? Aren't you so proud? What does the $12 trophy for that look like losers? Can you possibly get more worked up and upset?

Real "winners" I tell ya! I mean whiners!
Lame parents

Navesink, NJ

#89 Aug 11, 2013
So which famussss "coach" is the one who teaches all this "wisdom" and invalid argument skills?
outraged

Utica, NY

#90 Aug 12, 2013
Lame parents wrote:
So which famussss "coach" is the one who teaches all this "wisdom" and invalid argument skills?
Wait I got it; You must be a postal worker trying to rid your frustrations here. Save "one" for between your eyes. Your rants are getting old and boring. Get out once in a while loser. Rather get off your cell phone in parents basement and do something productive instead of living in a virtual world. If your so intelligent why don't you share with us your SAT scores.
Jim

Utica, NY

#91 Aug 21, 2013
I agree with Dave 100%
Jim

Utica, NY

#92 Aug 21, 2013
Lame parents wrote:
What "famous" coach or team would you be referring to? I'm just wondering because I have managed the Yankee team there for years as well as when we were the Red Sox prior to that.
I have multiple High School Championships under my belt so I take offense to quite a bit you have said here about the kids that play.
Before you begin to try to start on how much of a loser I must be let me tell you this.
I am a decorated Combat Veteran with the United States Army. I busted my back for many years & now at the ripe old age of 44 I have the success to spend a lot of time with my family, where I thought I never would have been able to before. I dictate my schedule, not anyone else! It is a honor for me to Coach these kids & spend time with them teaching them about the game they love to play. We have managed to win the league Championship two years in a row & regardless of what you have to say, that is a feat that is very difficult to achieve. This team lost three games last year & only 2 this year.
Why don't you apply your energy to help out in your community, not bash it!!
To the Parent who congratulated us, on behalf of my Coaches & players, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am very proud of the kids on this team, everyone of them has class, discipline & maturity. And yes, they know that the chances of them making it pro are slim to none & just for the record, every player on my team carry's great grades in School, it's an unwritten rule to be on my team.
Thank you very much!
JustinyoungakaBi gBoy

New Hartford, NY

#93 Apr 7, 2014
HAHAH joke wrote:
<quoted text>
This is deffinatly the steve pfluger kid who in the all star game last year struck out at least 4 to 5 time off of the first 2 pitchers and only hit his homeruns off of 14 year olds HAHAH
this is justin young not steve. Who are you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creep priest in Farnkfoert 19 min dummypants 6
why cheat 21 min pizza pizza 3
Texas Ebola Victim & Family Illegal Aliens 40 min Told Ya So 1
ebola now in the usa 46 min hilliary u witch 8
Complete Canine in Rome (Jan '11) 1 hr doggielover43 16
Cafe Florentine in New Hartford (Oct '13) 1 hr tony m 8
HP principle a drunk now investigate your footb... 1 hr Knight Mom 8
Two arrested as part of prostitution sting at C... 4 hr fedup 33
Principal Charles Pratt Drunk 5 hr Stupid 6
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 5 hr Stupid 31