Ed Hinko Baseball
Nothing new here

United States

#63 Aug 10, 2013
Is it any wonder cny has the highest level of failures and idiots there? They should just cut to the chase and call it "Correction Officer Camp" for retards and underachievers who consider chasing balls a great marketable skill.
Proud Parent

Little Falls, NY

#64 Aug 10, 2013
Congratulations To the Yankee team and coaches on your Championship game today. The coaches did a great job coaching this team. Hats off to a great season.
Yes Congrats

United States

#65 Aug 10, 2013
Hats off to the future burger flippers with no marketable skills! Maybe you can sell the gold plated nylon trophy!
Proud Parent

Little Falls, NY

#67 Aug 11, 2013
Yes Congrats wrote:
Hats off to the future burger flippers with no marketable skills! Maybe you can sell the gold plated nylon trophy!
So many jealous people out there. Get a life Seriosly! Like I said Congratulations on a great season! The one writing shit there son must of been on the other team. Poor looser!
Lame parents

United States

#68 Aug 11, 2013
Proud you raised a loud obnoxious follower and manual laborer?

Meanwhile all these kids are testing out to be some of the stupidest in the country bar none and like most in the past they will go on to be worthless unskilled manual laborers and public sector workers.

What else should you expect from a region that for 30 years has produced little more than the "manual labor" types. Tests show your kids can't barely read or explain simple concepts or history but as long as they have that retard chrome trophy the band gays on!

Plant potatoes. Get potato's.
Lame parents

United States

#69 Aug 11, 2013
Proud Parent wrote:
<quoted text> So many jealous people out there. Get a life Seriosly! Like I said Congratulations on a great season! The one writing shit there son must of been on the other team. Poor looser!
"Seriosly"? Ohhh! you mean "Seriously"! Hahaha!

Typical infantile upstate loser reasoning. Oh yes! I'm "jealous" of kids who can't read! I'm guessing the spectacular failures in your reasoning and excuse making come from the usual immature problem-solving skills. The "jealous" rebuttal is for children, and emotionally underdeveloped CNY ilk.

You teach you kids to play "stick & Ball". My kids are learning activities they can use all their lives.

You stupid "sports parents" should just shut the fk up because your endless puny rebuttals of "You're Jealous" or "Must be on the other team that lost" are awesomely pathetic and reveal how limited your vindictive nature and intellect really are.

That's why your kids are growing up in a poverty stinkhole destined for fartcounter work like you.
outraged

Utica, NY

#70 Aug 11, 2013
Lame parents wrote:
Proud you raised a loud obnoxious follower and manual laborer?
Meanwhile all these kids are testing out to be some of the stupidest in the country bar none and like most in the past they will go on to be worthless unskilled manual laborers and public sector workers.
What else should you expect from a region that for 30 years has produced little more than the "manual labor" types. Tests show your kids can't barely read or explain simple concepts or history but as long as they have that retard chrome trophy the band gays on!
Plant potatoes. Get potato's.
Mr. SMARTASS; Should be," your kids CAN barely read", not can't barely read. P.S. Get help
you have problems!
Lame parents

United States

#71 Aug 11, 2013
outraged wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. SMARTASS; Should be," your kids CAN barely read", not can't barely read. P.S. Get help
you have problems!
Awwww... I guess I struck a nerve, typos notwithstanding. "Any excuse will do" should be Utica's new motto!

As long as they can point at some insignificant distraction, that justifies the pathetic feel-good instant gratification lifestyle that has served your area "so well"?

Safe to say these people and their kids are just destined to fail forever.
Lame parents

United States

#72 Aug 11, 2013
Again, my kids and nieces and nephews are all regents in our state, and have skillsets that will serve them well. One is simply awaiting his 17th birthday to get his solo license and already aces the exams.

Utica kids' all tested well below average and more than 50% are WELL below normal educational levels.

Your "Excellent" student number in the .02 percentile. What say you now? What say you also about the HORIFFIC level of children in poverty there?

But yeah those grants keep flowing to the self-appointed anointed!

Your results speak loudly for themselves. Time will tell whose kids excel and whose don't.
Olive

Camillus, NY

#73 Aug 11, 2013
Stuffed Mushrooms
Parmesan, romano and mozzarella cheese, clams and herb breadcrumbs baked in mushroom caps.
$7.79
outraged

Utica, NY

#74 Aug 11, 2013
Lame parents wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww... I guess I struck a nerve, typos notwithstanding. "Any excuse will do" should be Utica's new motto!
As long as they can point at some insignificant distraction, that justifies the pathetic feel-good instant gratification lifestyle that has served your area "so well"?
Not is not a typo! You show your ignorance. couch potato; Or should I spell potato, potatoe for you and Quayle. I did not point out any of your misspelling, just your inability to write.
outraged

Utica, NY

#75 Aug 11, 2013
Lame parent can you find the misspelling above? Is it patatoe or "Not"?
Lame parents

United States

#76 Aug 11, 2013
outraged wrote:
<quoted text>Not is not a typo! You show your ignorance. couch potato; Or should I spell potato, potatoe for you and Quayle. I did not point out any of your misspelling, just your inability to write.
Yet another example of petty parents crying and trying to change the subject.

There are several ways of spelling potato and ultimately you're talking on a forum so it's, like you... irrelevant. When you can find your shift key for capitals idiot perhaps you won't sound so pathetic and laughable, much like your parenting skills.

Are your children whiny desperate for esteem losers and nit pickers like you?

This explains your "Ball fascination". I am well paid for my work and know what it means to teach kids skills and coping mechanisms. I'm betting your "team" was a little short on that when you were growing up... then again you don't seem very emotionally mature anyway. Arguing yourself right in the face of a ridiculous mountain of evidence proving otherwise won't help you or them.

Again, looking at the "success" all around your area I can see why all you have left is "perception" because in reality you lost decades ago.
Proud Parent

Little Falls, NY

#78 Aug 11, 2013
Lame parents wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww... I guess I struck a nerve, typos notwithstanding. "Any excuse will do" should be Utica's new motto!
You r really a sick person! U should seek help because u need serious counseling. Read what you write u make no sense at all.
Lame parents

United States

#79 Aug 11, 2013
Proud Parent wrote:
<quoted text> You r really a sick person! U should seek help because u need serious counseling. Read what you write u make no sense at all.
Why am I not surprised you make no sense out of proven facts and examples? "Proud" is your first failure as a parent as you sit there in a septic town defending insignificant, inconsequential pathetic "stick & ball" skills while kids are out-doing your ignorant vile, vindictive thrillseeking sugar-addled attention-starved crotch-spring at every turn.

Again the stats and facts about the "sucess rate" of your "sports careers" and pursuits do not lie no matter how many tantrums and declarations of ignorance you float.

Way to go ace!
outraged

Utica, NY

#80 Aug 11, 2013
Lame parents wrote:
<quoted text>Yet another example of petty parents crying and trying to change the subject.
There are several ways of spelling potato and ultimately you're talking on a forum so it's, like you... irrelevant. When you can find your shift key for capitals idiot perhaps you won't sound so pathetic and laughable, much like your parenting skills.
Are your children whiny desperate for esteem losers and nit pickers like you?
This explains your "Ball fascination". I am well paid for my work and know what it means to teach kids skills and coping mechanisms. I'm betting your "team" was a little short on that when you were growing up... then again you don't seem very emotionally mature anyway. Arguing yourself right in the face of a ridiculous mountain of evidence proving otherwise won't help you or them.
Again, looking at the "success" all around your area I can see why all you have left is "perception" because in reality you lost decades ago.
You rant and rave how great you and your family are over and over. Prove it psycho. Your only sense of self worth is degrading others. Poor little Lamey, I'm sorry you weren't picked to be on the team. Enjoy your miserable life with all your stats on others instead of looking in the mirror and seeing what a failure you really are.
adrianna

Little Falls, NY

#81 Aug 11, 2013
Like I said please get urself some help. You need it. If it was not for these baseball leagues and the Time the coaches put into it. These kids r doing something they love to do is play baseball. They are all good kids. U have no idea what the hell ur talking about.
Lame parents

United States

#82 Aug 11, 2013
outraged wrote:
<quoted text>You rant and rave how great you and your family are over and over. Prove it psycho. Your only sense of self worth is degrading others. Poor little Lamey, I'm sorry you weren't picked to be on the team. Enjoy your miserable life with all your stats on others instead of looking in the mirror and seeing what a failure you really are.
Oh yes. If I want proof of what a "failure" I am I can glance to my left at my office wall and see my degrees and awards and photos of people you'd love to stare at and glom onto, to my right I see my deck with an ocean view and a beach where our kids play. If this is failure... I should have been a success! LMAO!

Anyway, back to the subject and recreation here..... laughing at the pathetic sports people squabbling with their dirty kids in a wannabe no-name no-future jockfest of adult-infants raised in ignorance, hate, poverty and want.

Talk about asking for FAIL!
Lame parents

United States

#83 Aug 11, 2013
adrianna wrote:
Like I said please get urself some help. You need it. If it was not for these baseball leagues and the Time the coaches put into it. These kids r doing something they love to do is play baseball. They are all good kids. U have no idea what the hell ur talking about.
I'm sure they ARE good kids [if that's possible from CNY ilk] and just want to play baseball. It's the pathetic grandiose and pompous troublemaking vindictive parents and all their baggage that's the problem.

It's not like more advanced parents and kids aren't laughing at the little fiefdoms and follower crowds with books like this for "no reason"!

http://www.meetthelunatics.com/
outraged

Utica, NY

#84 Aug 11, 2013
Lame parents wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes. If I want proof of what a "failure" I am I can glance to my left at my office wall and see my degrees and awards and photos of people you'd love to stare at and glom onto, to my right I see my deck with an ocean view and a beach where our kids play. If this is failure... I should have been a success! LMAO!
Anyway, back to the subject and recreation here..... laughing at the pathetic sports people squabbling with their dirty kids in a wannabe no-name no-future jockfest of adult-infants raised in ignorance, hate, poverty and want.
Talk about asking for FAIL!
Now I know your a loser! Why are you even on Utica Forum?
I bet you look down at fast food workers only because YOU ARE THEIR
MANAGER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House of the Good Shepherd ED doesn't have a de... 13 min concerned 25
Hillary Best Choice 20 min Towers 12
jill real 29 min Darren 32
Lesbians/cocaine 31 min Dominic 5
Do all men cheat? 44 min SpermwhalesAndSeamen 26
Another Hillary E-Mail Problem 1 hr Rafe Hollister 2
gay life in utica (Feb '09) 2 hr Collegecutie69 101
Turning stone 3 hr Murder 48
Brahbam arrest Fri Jesus Jones 42

Utica Jobs