Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Your worth

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 21, 2014
 
Grr wrote:
More than 3 years together and you still run game on me. "I appreciate it"
Realize your worth. Letting someone have control over you. Not knowing your future. Do you have kids together? Or kids at all? Would you want them to be in a relationship like that or treat someone like that? I'd say three years of games is long enough. Trust me I've been there. I thought I was special. He had another girl. I knew. I was young n dumb thinking I filled him with something she didn't. Well I didn't. He was just a selfish player. 3 years on n off til I said f$ck this. I deserve better. Why am I fallin for him when we have no future. I'm wasting my heart on someone who doesn't deserve it. Once it was over. I stayed single for 3 years. No man. No drama. N found my life partner. Good luck!! Realize your worth.
Duke

Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 6, 2014
 
Grr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing that, I was frustrated and frankly didn't expect any responses. Some of the remarks have been my thoughts or close so it's been a surprise.
I'm done posting, thanks for all your thoughts
You just can't make the decision you know you need to make. It's blatantly obvious to everyone but you. Your feelings are much stronger than the logic. Question those feelings, get to the bottom of what you really want. Maybe then it will be equally obvious to you what needs to be done.
Grr

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 21, 2014
 
Hey, just an update. Went back to seeing her and have had a great couple months. Just found out today another f&$king lie. It never ends. I think she is incapable of telling the truth, about anything. Most if you were so right and I was blinded by the 'truth' as she knows it. To the curb
nosy

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 21, 2014
 
What did she lie about? Big lie or small lie?
move on

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 21, 2014
 
Love is blind
Grr

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 21, 2014
 
nosy wrote:
What did she lie about? Big lie or small lie?
She makes up these stories that are so believable I get emotionally involved trying to help reconcile the problems with her. She told me how she hates this guy, he called CPS on her, he stalks her, he follows her, he tries to pressure her for sex. I almost punched his lights out. I was within inches but thought something was amiss with his reaction. He didn't deny anything he just looked 'puzzled'. Turns out she's been f*+cking him.
I think that's BIG
Blondie

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Apr 21, 2014
 
Grr wrote:
<quoted text>
She makes up these stories that are so believable I get emotionally involved trying to help reconcile the problems with her. She told me how she hates this guy, he called CPS on her, he stalks her, he follows her, he tries to pressure her for sex. I almost punched his lights out. I was within inches but thought something was amiss with his reaction. He didn't deny anything he just looked 'puzzled'. Turns out she's been f*+cking him.
I think that's BIG
Sounds like a compulsive liar, just like my ex. He was married, saying he was going to leave her for me. But alas it never happened. Now he is lying to his new victim.
No doubt he's telling her the same story. Once a liar and a cheat, always a liar and a cheat
hmmm

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 21, 2014
 
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a compulsive liar, just like my ex. He was married, saying he was going to leave her for me. But alas it never happened. Now he is lying to his new victim.
No doubt he's telling her the same story. Once a liar and a cheat, always a liar and a cheat
So since you knew he was married, you would also be a cheater and liar correct?! So blondie....will YOU always be a liar and cheater?
nosy

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 21, 2014
 
Grr wrote:
<quoted text>
She makes up these stories that are so believable I get emotionally involved trying to help reconcile the problems with her. She told me how she hates this guy, he called CPS on her, he stalks her, he follows her, he tries to pressure her for sex. I almost punched his lights out. I was within inches but thought something was amiss with his reaction. He didn't deny anything he just looked 'puzzled'. Turns out she's been f*+cking him.
I think that's BIG
yeah I agree with you. I wouldn't bother with her anymore. She doesn't respect you or the relationship.
Gaggy

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Apr 21, 2014
 
nosy wrote:
<quoted text> yeah I agree with you. I wouldn't bother with her anymore. She doesn't respect you or the relationship.
She LOVES my .........money
Blondie

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 22, 2014
 
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So since you knew he was married, you would also be a cheater and liar correct?! So blondie....will YOU always be a liar and cheater?
There were NO lies. It was an open relationship. His wife knew. We spoke several times. I had no loyalties to her. I barely knew her. He is the one that had a relationship and responsibility to his her. Turning this around on me isn't changing my perspective - He was the serial cheater, incapable of being faithful. And "hmmm", the answer is NO: I will never involve myself with a married man again, because it's not the type of life I strive to live, and honestly, I don't have time for games and pretending to play house when I have the most wonderful man in my life now.
Dirty

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 22, 2014
 
Gaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
She LOVES my .........money
Is she a pro?
exactly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 22, 2014
 
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text> There were NO lies. It was an open relationship. His wife knew. We spoke several times. I had no loyalties to her. I barely knew her. He is the one that had a relationship and responsibility to his her. Turning this around on me isn't changing my perspective - He was the serial cheater, incapable of being faithful. And "hmmm", the answer is NO: I will never involve myself with a married man again, because it's not the type of life I strive to live, and honestly, I don't have time for games and pretending to play house when I have the most wonderful man in my life now.
Just remember Blondie, if he'll do it with you he'll do it to you. Were there kids involved? You, him, both? Think about how this kind of thing affects the kids. Good for you for moving on. Don't look back. I am sure he had a replacement for you very soon after you stopped seeing him. If the wife is fine with an open marriage then good for her. She has no self respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Uticas Apple Store 1 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 23
How do you forgive your cheating husband 2 hr city 8
Who Is Christian Winthrop 3 hr Bobbytheaddict 11
How can Zecca run 3 hr Voter 1
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 3 hr UticaNY 5,590
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 3 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 163
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 3 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 71
Someone needs to report abuse for "Bobby Lies a... 4 hr cretin riggie 26
riggie hates the life he has been dealt 4 hr cretin riggie 55
Irish Fest 5 hr slapanut 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••