Lourdes Festival
Lisa

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 23, 2014
Clams....$7, hot sausage sandwich......$6. Prices not for the faint of heart. Not a large turnout Friday night.

Word to the wise: feed the family before you go!
Dr Answer

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 23, 2014
Lisa wrote:
Clams....$7, hot sausage sandwich......$6. Prices not for the faint of heart. Not a large turnout Friday night.
It is a FUND RAISER, moron.
hmm

Ithaca, NY

#3 Aug 23, 2014
Lisa wrote:
Place was packed when I was there. I didn't think the prices were bad. Word to you: stay home.
Revrider

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 23, 2014
Went for fishfry friday night,Good crowd for crappy weather,Prices were not bad.How can you bad mouth a church social?
Dickie

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 23, 2014
hot dogs-------$3.50. You can buy a whole pkg for that! Try feeding 3 kids. That would be $10.50 for 3 flipping hot dogs!
Utica Mom

Oneida, NY

#9 Aug 23, 2014
Lisa wrote:
The prices are very reasonable. I'm not sure where you would usually be going and pay less than $7.00 for a decent sandwich?? Fish fry was very generous and the clams good as well. I think most of us are planning on spending money and supporting the cause when we go in the first place.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#10 Aug 24, 2014
I thought the food was great. I had a fishfry, a dozen clams and two sausage sandwiches. All were delicious. However the next morning I took a huge, burning dump featuring corn, peanuts and blood. Wild.
Coach Bruce

Houston, TX

#11 Aug 24, 2014
Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
I thought the food was great. I had a fishfry, a dozen clams and two sausage sandwiches. All were delicious. However the next morning I took a huge, burning dump featuring corn, peanuts and blood. Wild.
Isn't that your BM every morning? Wild
Revrider

Utica, NY

#12 Aug 24, 2014
Fat Tony that dump sounds very colorfull,Pics would help.
slapanut

Utica, NY

#13 Aug 24, 2014
Pffffffttt - that's nothing compared when we went to an airshow in Rochester 2 weeks ago. Spent$20 for the 2 of us getting a burger, hotdog and 1 bottled water.

If you think the bazaar's food prices are high, head out to the New York State Fairgrounds.
JoeP

Herkimer, NY

#14 Aug 25, 2014
Lisa wrote:
Been to the grocery store lately? The price of everything, especially meat, is way up.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#15 Aug 25, 2014
Coach Bruce wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that your BM every morning? Wild
Well Coach, lets just say I really know how to party and leave it at that. Wild.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumpy is out of his freaking mind! 4 min Montez 10
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 6 min The answer 24
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 6 min Youre next Fukko 63
melissa saporitos tattoos? 1 hr questionsxz 1
mega is da man 1 hr Watch out 12
who is bre pd ? 1 hr questions 1
Tried Anal-Hated It! 2 hr Utica a welfare t... 32
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 6 hr Wet Blanket 47

Utica Jobs

More from around the web