ECO rusty Ritzel arrested!

ECO rusty Ritzel arrested!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Deer jacker

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 19, 2013
Knewit

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 19, 2013
Why hasn't the OD been on this one? This could be interesting since rusty would arrest his own mother, yet he used to (and still might) jack deer among other things.
Curious

Utica, NY

#3 Dec 19, 2013
Old news brah
ASSJACKED

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 19, 2013
Wasn't he the Oriskany Falls mayor?
Stanley

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 20, 2013
It's about time. Hopefully it sticks. This punk has gotten away with so much I can't believe he's even made it this far. Please people! Take the test if this is what they have to choose from!
Bill

Sherburne, NY

#6 Dec 23, 2013
I hope you all realize he was attacked by someone who was intoxicated while he was off duty. He was arrested but released of all charges by the assaulter when us witnesses stepped forward.

Sounds like if you have issues with this man, you've done something to provoke it. Because if you've been accused, charged, and fined... you're the problem. It would be different if you had the job of upholding the law whether you think the law is right or not.

The man can be an upright jerk. Sure. What police officer isn't in his own right. But come on, if you've had issues, stay out of the radar! You're even too coward to put your own first name. Who's the punk now?
DEC

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Dec 23, 2013
Where did this happen at ?
Cogent Thought

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 23, 2013
Bill wrote:
I hope you all realize he was attacked by someone who was intoxicated while he was off duty. He was arrested but released of all charges by the assaulter when us witnesses stepped forward.
Sounds like if you have issues with this man, you've done something to provoke it. Because if you've been accused, charged, and fined... you're the problem. It would be different if you had the job of upholding the law whether you think the law is right or not.
The man can be an upright jerk. Sure. What police officer isn't in his own right. But come on, if you've had issues, stay out of the radar! You're even too coward to put your own first name. Who's the punk now?
Mostly a fair and reasonable argument here... I don't agree with your statement about essentially all police officers being jerks in their own rights, despite the point you were trying to make with it. Not every cop is a jackbooted nazi gestapo thug YET... There are some genuine good cops who have our, not their, best interests still at heart... If posters on knew for a certainty they didn't have to fear govt reprisals for expressing their rightful thoughts here, they would likely put their real names...
Bill

Waterville, NY

#9 Dec 23, 2013
Cogent Thought wrote:
<quoted text>Mostly a fair and reasonable argument here... I don't agree with your statement about essentially all police officers being jerks in their own rights, despite the point you were trying to make with it. Not every cop is a jackbooted nazi gestapo thug YET... There are some genuine good cops who have our, not their, best interests still at heart... If posters on knew for a certainty they didn't have to fear govt reprisals for expressing their rightful thoughts here, they would likely put their real names...
Well that's why I said in their own right... They have to be tough. I don't blame them. But seriously, people can be so petty.
bluff

Destin, FL

#10 Dec 23, 2013
He was not attacked by someone... he pulled his gun on his girlfriend when she told him to get away from her.
oderp

Rome, NY

#11 Dec 23, 2013
bluff wrote:
He was not attacked by someone... he pulled his gun on his girlfriend when she told him to get away from her.
Says he was arrested for trespass and harrasment. If he pulled his gun on her the charges would be a little more serious than those
Bill

Sherburne, NY

#12 Dec 24, 2013
bluff wrote:
He was not attacked by someone... he pulled his gun on his girlfriend when she told him to get away from her.
are you dumb or just plain stupid? he'd be in jail if he did that kind of thing... and it probably would have made a bit more of a headline. Pulled a gun... you moron.
Whos bill

Utica, NY

#13 Dec 24, 2013
Hey bill, why don't you use your last name then? This punk thinks he is unstoppable because he has a badge. He's an outlaw, scumbag, Cheater, liar, thief and thug! His own department is drooling over ways to get rid of him. Ask ANY other ECO. Oh, and by the way, there were no other "witnesses" to come forward. He paid her off because he was going to get FIRED. Maybe rusty can use his badge to illegally find out your last name with a fake warrant just like he did with the people that where looking to rent his apartment. One of MANY complaints and charges against him on the job.
Bill Hubbardson

Sherburne, NY

#14 Dec 26, 2013
Whos bill wrote:
Hey bill, why don't you use your last name then? This punk thinks he is unstoppable because he has a badge. He's an outlaw, scumbag, Cheater, liar, thief and thug! His own department is drooling over ways to get rid of him. Ask ANY other ECO. Oh, and by the way, there were no other "witnesses" to come forward. He paid her off because he was going to get FIRED. Maybe rusty can use his badge to illegally find out your last name with a fake warrant just like he did with the people that where looking to rent his apartment. One of MANY complaints and charges against him on the job.
There ya go, my last name. And for a man you seem to think has so many accusations against him, he still has his job... hmm... I'm a little higher up on the food chain then you'd expect, and know more about this and these cases then you know. These blogs are for discussion, not to give false accusations, or declare petty feelings. But then again, I hope you find comfort in your words, because other than personalized opinion and stories, you've yet to provide any documented fact.
DEC

Whitesboro, NY

#15 Dec 27, 2013
Where did this happen at ? Who was the girl ? Once again!
Magdalena

Utica, NY

#16 Dec 27, 2013
Knewit wrote:
Why hasn't the OD been on this one? This could be interesting since rusty would arrest his own mother, yet he used to (and still might) jack deer among other things.
The Utica OD doesn't do journalism. Like I said before, they only exist as the public relations arm of city hall.
XXXX

Rome, NY

#17 Feb 20, 2014
Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
The Utica OD doesn't do journalism. Like I said before, they only exist as the public relations arm of city hall.
Is Rusty in trouble again??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 1 hr Honest Babe 2,038
What happened to dale p. NHL player 3 hr Mr Goodwrench 2
Green Street, Utica, NY 4 hr bill 6
Anyone Remember White Acres/ Black Cherry Hollo... (Aug '10) 4 hr marsha_strong 15
Wedding Venues 4 hr kuyahoora 12
Bogus new jobs with nano tech 6 hr nanito 140
What does being "SUCCESSFUL" in Life mean to YOU? 7 hr Greedy Ex Wives Club 6
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 8 hr huh 248
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages