#42 Oct 24, 2013
I hope you are not serious
chris berman

Holyoke, MA

#43 Oct 24, 2013
Woody381 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever hear of Will Smith dumbass?
. Ernie Jones won a Super Bowl w/ Denver, was all Pac 10, broke sack record at Oregon. Penny Semaia, at Pitt, has his own office at Pitt. George Luczko, Florida State, high ranking official for CIA, Jose Colon, all American at Ithaca, Joe Russo, captain of Lafayette football team, Dave Brown, Ohio State, Carl Boykin, Colgate, successful lawyer, Vincenzo Giruzzi and Nick Santiago at Syracuse. All have used football as a stepping stone. Who'd I forget?
hillarious

Cambridge, MA

#44 Oct 25, 2013
Yowza wrote:
<quoted text>
Notre Lame huh? Thats a real knee slapper by golly! Come up with that all by yourself did ya? Hilarious. You must think its pretty witty and original......since you repeated it over and over.
Whatever they thought, I thought it was accurate and hysterical.It must have bugged you..They make a valid point. After all we all know ND is a place where families send their kids who can't make the team in a public school.Sure they're are some decent athletes there but I can't tell you how many guys when I was in high school shiped out to ND because they couldn't be more than a bench warmer where they were.Usually the kid who's parent trys to suck the coaches ass in hopes the kid will play. All of the kids know why those kids end up at ND.Go ahead try to sell me on EDUCATION, fact of the matter is they don't teach anything there that they don't elsewhere..I remember we would scrimmage ND because they weren't in our class, and I went to one of those "farm schools" let's just say ND definitely wanted no part of ever having to play us in the regular season...Its a pansy school that its pansy alumni put on a pedestal...No one cares if it bothers you or not.Its a well known and viewed consensus....
lol joker

Somerville, MA

#45 Oct 25, 2013
Stupid ass first off ND laughs at all them farm schools with the rest of Section 3. The only sport you could possibly play them in is football because there are no farm boy schools that play AA and A.
shadow

Utica, NY

#46 Oct 25, 2013
the Bishop wrote:
Sister Bigmouth is officially being relieved of her duties as Principal and will be replaced by Judy Hauck!
IF there is any truth in this, then ND will close within a year or two. Hauck is a hatchet-faced imbecile who lies through her teeth to save her own ass. She hires her pal imbeciles and then has to lie for them to her bishop because of the multiple complaints they generate. She is academically stupid and has no leadership qualities whatsoever. Ask around. You'll hear the same and more of the same about her. There was a party when she left OLOL. The Good News Foundation must have had enough of her. Good luck, ND, you'll be tearing your flesh off of your own face within two days of her arrival.
lol joker

Glenfield, NY

#47 Oct 25, 2013
So much for ND can't beat minority's!! They just knocked off State ranked and undefeated Syracuse IT a team full of minority's!
To big mouth BOBBY

Glenfield, NY

#48 Oct 25, 2013
We'll we see the score 32 to 28 ND knocks off the team full of black kids as you put it. Should learn to curve your ignorant mouth before you talk in public.
oh my

Utica, NY

#49 Oct 25, 2013
So ND goes out and beats up a Syracuse public school...full of the so called minority players that we can't beat...irony
truth

Palmyra, NY

#50 Oct 26, 2013
great win n d !! as for proctor lets not lay the blame on one area ....the program has been run by basically the same one or two people for the last 15 years ...im not saying proctor has the best coaches in the world but fioreni isnt all that bad ...hes just handcuffed with the people he was FORCED to surround himself with ....and when do we start to blame the PLAYERS ???......un committed unmotivated unfocused and not exactly the brighted bulbs in the pile .we do the same thing in the classroom ..no kid left behind ...failed the test ?? no problem ..u can take kit overand over till u get 75 ..and if you dont ??? we will put u in the next grade anyway ...why sdtudy / why practice hard why learn the playbook ...youre gonna play anyway and if you get beat its the coaches fault
truth

Palmyra, NY

#51 Oct 26, 2013
sorry for the type errors ...hey blame the coach !
Sister Eat a Mule

New York, NY

#52 Oct 26, 2013
Ha ha...you loooooooooosers are wrong!
To big mouth BOBBY

Glenfield, NY

#53 Oct 26, 2013
Agree 100 percent. Don't get me wrong Forini isn't a great coach but the blame should go on the players. There has not been any coach since the 80's that can relate to any of these kids. Truth of the matter is there isn't a lot of good student athletes on the football team or basketball team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do all men cheat? 11 min SpermwhalesAndSeamen 26
Another Hillary E-Mail Problem 31 min Rafe Hollister 2
gay life in utica (Feb '09) 2 hr Collegecutie69 101
does anybody know about cars?? 2 hr Built it 4
Turning stone 2 hr Murder 48
jill real 2 hr Virk 31
Bar crawling in the 80's : the crawl (Nov '08) 2 hr Tito 214
Brahbam arrest Fri Jesus Jones 42

Utica Jobs

More from around the web