Notre Dame Football Program Cancelled

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of53
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tony super

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sister principal Is hiring vinny gilroy to coach the football team as well as baseball and basketball so jr can play
WHATs THIS

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 22, 2013
 
tony super wrote:
Sister principal Is hiring vinny gilroy to coach the football team as well as baseball and basketball so jr can play
Ask Cretin
New Hartford, NY
Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
|#16
10 hrs ago Ask Ed wrote:
Just ask Ed Hannah why Dippin survives whilst getting out customered by Dunkin. Ask the cops too.
Just ask Cretin above why he likes to lick manazzz whilst fondling his mother's clam. Ask Cliffy too.
Seriously

Carle Place, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 22, 2013
 
Who cares? No one. Seriously.
Notre Lame

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lmao , Notre Lame football is a joke especially for a tuition school...I love how schools like Westmoreland , Dolgville are considered farm schools....Fact of the matter is their communities are full of middle to upper class families....Just because you'd drive through there small villages and see 250 year old homes doesn't mean their farm towns... Drive around Westmoreland, Water ville, Marcy,Dolgville, Holland P... They're full of big beutifull homes with a game here and there, New Hartford and Clinton have loads of farms are they farm schools/towns ? Those schools all play in classes dictated by the population of their enrollment... Westmoreland and Dolgeville bounce between C/D every other year and still crush everyone in their path... Big difference between those schools and stuck up Notre Lame is those kids aren't a bunch of crying sissies... You can all sit back and think some hack from Notre lame is going to make it at the college level.. But it will never happen... Notre Lame doesn't play anyone worth mentioning or at the level he needs to prove himself.... So he will just end up either a red shirt or a bench warmer and then everybody will say its the college coaches fault etc etc etc.... The only pro athlete ever to come out of Notre same with any success was Mark Lemke and he played baseball....
Stan

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 23, 2013
 
Well said Notre Lame.
farmer bill

Allston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 23, 2013
 
Yes you are probably right....but the football coach there does a good job with those sissys. Can't argue that. That program stunk under the previous coach. If he goes that hurts. When durr goes you might as well close the school and send all the kids to the charter school
Woody381

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 23, 2013
 
No big loss wrote:
Well it's for the best. In all the history of the schools there nobody from nh nd proctor or whiteswhoro ever made a living or a dime off of hs football. Just the opposite. Never saw a football millionaire in NY.
You ever hear of Will Smith dumbass?
its time

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 23, 2013
 
It is time for Notre Dame to join a conference!
Yowza

Rexford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 23, 2013
 
Notre Lame wrote:
Lmao , Notre Lame football is a joke especially for a tuition school...I love how schools like Westmoreland , Dolgville are considered farm schools....Fact of the matter is their communities are full of middle to upper class families....Just because you'd drive through there small villages and see 250 year old homes doesn't mean their farm towns... Drive around Westmoreland, Water ville, Marcy,Dolgville, Holland P... They're full of big beutifull homes with a game here and there, New Hartford and Clinton have loads of farms are they farm schools/towns ? Those schools all play in classes dictated by the population of their enrollment... Westmoreland and Dolgeville bounce between C/D every other year and still crush everyone in their path... Big difference between those schools and stuck up Notre Lame is those kids aren't a bunch of crying sissies... You can all sit back and think some hack from Notre lame is going to make it at the college level.. But it will never happen... Notre Lame doesn't play anyone worth mentioning or at the level he needs to prove himself.... So he will just end up either a red shirt or a bench warmer and then everybody will say its the college coaches fault etc etc etc.... The only pro athlete ever to come out of Notre same with any success was Mark Lemke and he played baseball....
Notre Lame huh? Thats a real knee slapper by golly! Come up with that all by yourself did ya? Hilarious. You must think its pretty witty and original......since you repeated it over and over.
ND grad

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 23, 2013
 
This is an embarrassment, never would a coach the caliber of Ben Rizzo, Larry Tozzi or Butch Williams run to the OD and bludgeon the good name of Notre Dame Sports programs or the school or the principal.
Holy Touchdown

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 23, 2013
 
It appears there may be a flag thrown soon.
big dog

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 23, 2013
 
Byron will be out after this season
Lol

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 23, 2013
 
Notre Lame wrote:
Lmao , Notre Lame football is a joke especially for a tuition school...I love how schools like Westmoreland , Dolgville are considered farm schools....Fact of the matter is their communities are full of middle to upper class families....Just because you'd drive through there small villages and see 250 year old homes doesn't mean their farm towns... Drive around Westmoreland, Water ville, Marcy,Dolgville, Holland P... They're full of big beutifull homes with a game here and there, New Hartford and Clinton have loads of farms are they farm schools/towns ? Those schools all play in classes dictated by the population of their enrollment... Westmoreland and Dolgeville bounce between C/D every other year and still crush everyone in their path... Big difference between those schools and stuck up Notre Lame is those kids aren't a bunch of crying sissies... You can all sit back and think some hack from Notre lame is going to make it at the college level.. But it will never happen... Notre Lame doesn't play anyone worth mentioning or at the level he needs to prove himself.... So he will just end up either a red shirt or a bench warmer and then everybody will say its the college coaches fault etc etc etc.... The only pro athlete ever to come out of Notre same with any success was Mark Lemke and he played baseball....
I love the jealous Notre Dame Haters ... Keep crying ... And get a life you hater .. We at N. D. Could care less about other schools.. Grow up !
another ND parent

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 23, 2013
 
ND grad wrote:
This is an embarrassment, never would a coach the caliber of Ben Rizzo, Larry Tozzi or Butch Williams run to the OD and bludgeon the good name of Notre Dame Sports programs or the school or the principal.
Never heard byron bludgeon the good name of notre dame...the administration there has done a good job of that...God forbid someine speaks the truth..and have you ever listened ti what ben rizzo has to say about the nd leadership...wake up people
tim d

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 23, 2013
 
Hahahahahaha anna mae fired ben Rizzo. ..she can't stand men
Why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 23, 2013
 
Yowza wrote:
<quoted text>
Notre Lame huh? Thats a real knee slapper by golly! Come up with that all by yourself did ya? Hilarious. You must think its pretty witty and original......since you repeated it over and over.
Actually I think it's funny and true. Especially since it rioles you fools wasting your kid's futures on pedophelic school games and hoping your indoctrinated football goof kids go play at a big stadium one day. Some dream. It's served you all so well.
Mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 24, 2013
 
The proctor program is a joke. You couldn't even win a section title with will smith a future pro. They are the worst football program in the area and shouldn't even be covered. They're a joke. Nd isn't as bad as ppl say. They went to the dome 5-6 years ago and would have went back if it wasn't for westmoreland in 09 the 08 team was decent. Proctors program should be let go over the past 10 years them and nym have the worst record. Proctor is a shame. Whitesboro nh rfa would beat them pretty good. Idk about one those small schools maybe a past dvill team or westmoreland team the 06, 08 and 09 year would have bishop ludden could have beaten proctor same with general brown. But all those schools have great coaching and players who work hard and care
big will

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 24, 2013
 
Notre dame stinks this yr.... As does proctor, rfa, wboro and nh. At least proctor rfa wboro and nh are playing equal comp. Notre Dame plays all those schools in every sport except football and u think they are a good football team? They lost to Frankfort... Enough said! Notre Dame would get killed by all 4 of the AA and A teams this yr. At least CBA Syracuse plays in AA and people respect them.... Und is the laughing stock of hs football in this area for the simple fact that they play farm schools w zero minority kids
serious

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 24, 2013
 
Nd has 1 senior. They play pretty well for having mostly softmores
big will

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 24, 2013
 
It's sophomore nitwit.... Not softmore

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of53
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

271 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 5 min Death Spiral Central NY 1
WKTV's new broadcast desk 7 min Simple Simon 27
Fun places for dogs 8 min Disgusted 3
Why do people from utica (Dec '10) 15 min Disgusted 25
Carlos Rodriguez 16 min wowwwww 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 29 min You are stupid 6,335
Topix Board Hijacked To Purposely Keep People Off 31 min BoilerGASm 10
Taylor and crook 1 hr Bobby O Lies and Riggies 72
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••