Brother Moore

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

They cant afford to keep it going anymore and too many parents are interfering.
Oh Brother

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

That is a real shame. I can't believe the schools administration and diocese would do that to the children. Couldn't they just try to keep it going for another year and just institute a rule that the parents must stay out of the operation or risk having heir child removed from the team. Canceling the program seems somewhat extreme.
Steven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Later enrollment haha no one will go there now. Might as well shut down the school
Hmm

Sauquoit, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Cancelled ? Says who ? I wonder What genius started this thread ?
VinnyGil

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

This is true, if I can't get my way then nobody will. I am the pres and I have spoken.
ok really

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

If any program in the area is going to get canceled it should be Proctor they are just horrible. Most of them kids should transfer to ND and play for a real coach and program. Between Varsity and Jv proctor is 0 and 14!!!
bobby

Feeding Hills, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Really, U notre dame guys play C/D schools that are horrible. U have 3 kids that run and they run past the farmers and that's coaching??? Hardly coaching... More like Kevin Warmack is just a better athlete than everybody else. It's easy when you have the best guy in the league and you still got beat 3 times! Better yet, u lost to Frankfort.. C'mon guys, CBA, baldwinsville, fm, l'pool or little falls, Frankfort, sherburne/earlville, holland patent... Easy choice if you wanna play the best and the same amount of kids play college football from proctor and notre dame... Wait till u morons see the score when they play a team w black kids like this week vs Syracuse IT. You people live in a fantasy land where notre dame is the answer to the worlds problems and in reality you pay 20 grand for a shitty education and beat up on farmers
lost

Feeding Hills, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Proctor would kill notre dame in football this yr.... That's how bad notre dame actually is. Proctor lost 3 ot games to AA teams and gave undefeated and state ranked FM all they could handle. If these teams played, u would see the game speed diff and u would see Kev Warmack running for his life. Jvon Evans would probably run for 500yrds seeing he is avg 225 yrds per game vs the best comp nys has to offer. Notre dame played little falls and Frankfort... Lol enough said right there
No big loss

Carle Place, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Well it's for the best. In all the history of the schools there nobody from nh nd proctor or whiteswhoro ever made a living or a dime off of hs football. Just the opposite. Never saw a football millionaire in NY.
East side

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Ok first off Weedsport, Dodgeville, Herkimer, and Westmoreland are all D schools all would wipe the floor with Proctor! Syracuse It, Sherburn, Frankfort, General Brown, Watertown IHC, and yes Nd all class C schools all would beat Proctor this year! You talk all that crap and no nothing about football. It doesn't matter what class they are in. Guarantee there are more kids in all them schools that will play college ball than Proctor! I only see one that's Javon Evans will can play on the next level.
More idiots

Carle Place, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

East side wrote:
I only see one that's Javon Evans will can play on the next level.
What level do you mean? What level have any of them ever gone to? Dock worker or correction loser? What level? Really. Nobody ever gets out of that area because of their retard loserball skills and most who think so are in dead end nobody jobs. Does this idiot know which end of a screwdriver he holds or does he know how an FPGA works? How about a refrigerator? This is the systemic failure of the parents and education. You are more interested in vapid worthless "glory" than your futures. Your results say it all.

Let me know when you boy makes the "big time" or can tell you how an LED or his car works. Most kids from your area simply can't but that's because of these frenzied football loser parents. Look at your people!

Never saw such a pathetic bunch of retarded fame chasers and dreamers. No wonder your area is a toilet full of dullards and people who obsess about entertainment.
lost

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Bs... Those teams all stink and after und loses this Friday have them call up proctor and schedule a game for next week, see what happens. The diff between AA football and C-D football is staggering. Notre Dame has 1 legit college player on its team and it's Warmack. If U think und would win any games in AA, you are drunk. Proctor would win by 5 tds and that's if Jvon Evans didn't run the ball in the 2nd half. Have Byron make the call next week big talker.....
big dog

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

just look at what the Utica Bulldogs do to all those hayseed teams and the result would be the same if Proctor played them.... And proctor stinks this yr.
Rocco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Why would the team be suspended.
c low

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

If u took jvon off proctor most of the teams around here would beat proctor...nd included....with javon prolly not...ND has no seniors playing. Nd will be very good next year while proctor loses jvon and has a winless jv team followed by winless modified...pretty sure nd crushed proctor modified last year
paul

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

I think if you took ND 4 or 5 best kids proctor would be hard to beat.
EFF U

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

bobby wrote:
Really, U notre dame guys play C/D schools that are horrible. U have 3 kids that run and they run past the farmers and that's coaching??? Hardly coaching... More like Kevin Warmack is just a better athlete than everybody else. It's easy when you have the best guy in the league and you still got beat 3 times! Better yet, u lost to Frankfort.. C'mon guys, CBA, baldwinsville, fm, l'pool or little falls, Frankfort, sherburne/earlville, holland patent... Easy choice if you wanna play the best and the same amount of kids play college football from proctor and notre dame... Wait till u morons see the score when they play a team w black kids like this week vs Syracuse IT. You people live in a fantasy land where notre dame is the answer to the worlds problems and in reality you pay 20 grand for a shitty education and beat up on farmers
Farm boys can play some football! Clueless
East side

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Stupid ass half the Utica Bulldogs are playing for ND! I beleive there is 7 on varsity alone plus 6 more on modified and they just happen to be the best athletes as we'll. Jerome Braham is the best wife receiver in section 3 and he is a softmore and plays for ND! And also a former Bulldog idiot. Proctor is horrible you can't say anything you talk about AA but proctor plays at a bad D level coaches and players. To play AA does not mean you are better than the rest it means your school has more kids in it. The glory days are over for PHS. ND will beat Proctor in basketball twice this year as we'll. Oh I know that could never happen because ND plays in A and Proctor in AA. Get rid of the adolescents sterio type that you have to grow up in the ghetto to be on a legit team that plays legit schools.
the Bishop

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Sister Bigmouth is officially being relieved of her duties as Principal and will be replaced by Judy Hauck!
Pop warner coach

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

I think you need to wake up and smell the shit you live in. The Bull Dogs are a good orgjnazation but to say that they all dominate and farmers stink is funny. Every year in our local Pop Warner it's the farm boys who win the championships. The Utica teams really are just ok. From top to bottom there are plenty of farm boys that beat Utica teams all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

129 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Voss Is Open and Packed 4 min hot dog 73
White and Proud 4 min White gumball 1
Stewarts on Culver not economic developement. 8 min cons 34
Carbone - Hug 11 min Josh 25
Utica green waste 25 min Funny 4
does anyone know her (Nov '08) 4 hr hmm 8
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 4 hr Doug77 5,449
Official: Goodbye Comets 7 hr The parrots 88
The Brindisi's make a threat 10 hr Frankie Me 20