Just Sayin

Baldwinsville, NY

#2 Mar 2, 2012
They should have higher asperations.
Eastside

Cortland, NY

#3 Mar 2, 2012
Eastside wrote:
Stop hating on us you just because we let u fix our city up don't mean nothing your still and always be smelly cheap laborers don't get it twisted we all know about you it's no secret your all on welfare foodstamps tax except drive salvaged cars and live 30 to a house till more of yas come then you branch out , yea you do work hard but wash your asses and your taking many jobs away from ppl that been here for generations you messing up the balance of life being refugees for your whole life existence
I am the real Eastside....Use your own name!!!
Bozo Box

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Mar 2, 2012
Eastside wrote:
Stop hating on us you just because we let u fix our city up don't mean nothing your still and always be smelly cheap laborers don't get it twisted we all know about you it's no secret your all on welfare foodstamps tax except drive salvaged cars and live 30 to a house till more of yas come then you branch out , yea you do work hard but wash your asses and your taking many jobs away from ppl that been here for generations you messing up the balance of life being refugees for your whole life existence
Yes, I was even thinking about changing my name to Tony. I've heard that most of Italians have that name because when they where boarding a ship they had "To NY) stamped on their forehead.
Woww

Rome, NY

#5 Mar 2, 2012
Haha no one wants to be fcking italian you are just so mad that we all drive better cars then you guys dress better and so on and my car is deff not salvaged maybe yours is that's why your saying Somethig I drive a 2011 BMW and it came from the dealership your thinking about Russians they drive salvaged anywho why is there an issue with Bosnians?? Why do you hate?? We come here work hard for what we have we fix up half of this shit assss Utica keep it clean . We go to school so how are we loosers? Look at half the white community on welfare!! I don't know one Bosnian person that is are you intimidated by us? Cause I think you should prob grow the fck up find something. Better to do then sit on here and talk a whole bunch of nonsense!!!!!
obviously

Cortland, NY

#6 Mar 2, 2012
People are very envious of bosnians for many reasons.
bosnian

Cortland, NY

#7 Mar 2, 2012
The only people who wish they were italian are the utica wannabe italians, not me I have been to that filthy shithole country.
Bozo Box

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Mar 5, 2012
Smelly bosnian wrote:
<quoted text>Lolll go back to your shithole rubble bombed country Serbs killed ur family members lollll and now ur i'n this shithole country you bosnians have a record of not being too smart
Yeah, here's the thing, I kind of like getting stuff for free, and have my family all taking care of by your tax dollars, that I've decided to stay. O yeah, and thanks for my new ride, I love my brand spanking new BMW c-cupe 3 series.
Woww

Rome, NY

#12 Mar 5, 2012
Bozo Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, here's the thing, I kind of like getting stuff for free, and have my family all taking care of by your tax dollars, that I've decided to stay. O yeah, and thanks for my new ride, I love my brand spanking new BMW c-cupe 3 series.
haha typical dumb American. I've been here since 95 and I will tell you my parents never got a fucking dime from anyone here never ever got food stamps we pay taxes and everything my parents both went back to school got degreese again and have great paying jobs. The only people that get foodstamps and are on welfare get things for free are your white trash Americans and your blacks . I don't understand why all the hate for us bosnians its pretty damn pathetic I think all of you should get your heads out of your behinds and go do something productive with your time then sit on here and talk shit
Haha

Rome, NY

#13 Mar 5, 2012
Smelly bosnian wrote:
We are fake Muslims here i'n Utica we all drink smoke weed and don't wash our asses some say being dirty i's a sin well we love to smell like cheese also we have no idea how to read a Koran because it's i'n Arabic and we speak filthy pig Latin
this deff is not coming from a Bosnian probably another uneducated hating person get a life!!
curious

Cortland, NY

#14 Mar 5, 2012
Why is there so much friction between italians and bosnians?
Kid Salami

Utica, NY

#15 Mar 5, 2012
curious wrote:
Why is there so much friction between italians and bosnians?
They are jealous of our many accomplishments.This link will lead ya to a few of them lol.http://www.niaf.org/resear ch/contribution.asp#mil
Not bosnian

Utica, NY

#16 Mar 6, 2012
Idk why italians of utica think their great.... Most are trash bag cheating liars ... Im not bosnian or italian ... But bosnians are hard workers and cleaned up utica ... And atleast the bosnians take pride in their culture ... Oh and actually KNOW their culture. How many of you italians can even SPEAK italian ???? But u all get the italian flag on your car or tattooed on you... Ahahahah and probably never been there ! LOL @ utica "italians"
wtf

South Dennis, MA

#17 Mar 17, 2012
I'm tired of Bosnians saying they don't get aid from Social Services. I worked for many years with ALOT of Bosnians and I know for a fact that many of them scam the system to collect benefits. They constantly trash talked America & Americans. All they ever did was brag about how much money they made or spent. As for the cars they get them at auctions. Yes I agree they work hard and keep their property nice, but their kids are spoiled, lazy, don't work, sell weed and are thieves!! I say all this from personal experience. Maybe if Bosnians didn't walk around with a "better than everyone else" attitude and showed a little appreciation people wouldn't be so eager to talk sh**! Remember it was our taxpaying money that saved your asses and made it possible for you all to get what you have today. Also...please stop driving around the city as if you are still in Europe....there is no Autobahn here!!!!!!
Mohammed

Salt Lake City, UT

#18 May 5, 2012
Actually Bosnians are not smart people first thing is first let get the record strait. Pita is not bosnian, it's actually greek, kabab is not Bosnian, it's actually Turkish & Arabian and it's original name is shesh-kebab, baglava is not Bosnian earthier it actually called originally baqlawe it was created by Palestine & lebnon so it's actually Arabian. Halava is not Bosnian earthier it's Arabian also from Syria and its originally called hallawe, there's nothing to be proud of in Bosnia other than there so proud of there bridge "Mostar" and actually malls on tiny city's all around the states and around the world is bigger so there's no reason to be so proud of that at all, and NO there is no such thing as pyramids in Bosnia all that is just a major hoax there is no such thing there are only 2 source of pyramids on earth, and they are in Cairo Egypt & the aztecs Mexico. And there similarity is they are in hot places which means no snow nor mountains, that's the reason they where belt in these source of conditions, no such thing as Bosnian pyramids because it's all mountains and humans are not stupid we all have brains to know that you cannot build pyramids on top or around any source of place that would have mountains. And on a side, Muslim Bosnians don't really know about there own relegion they only know a few similar things such as the prophet Mohammed went from makka to madina and other similuar things such as Salamo alikommmm and stuff like that, they eat pig meat which is nasty and I speak on the Bosnian people that live in the states. And no matter where they live there own country or not they drink and they drink to much and love drinking and that's forbidin islam. And they also suck in soccer sorry about that game with Mexico it's so obvious I'll put all my money and bets on Mexico there internationally know to be one of the best country's that play soccer. So yes Bosnians are not very smart people and not very knowledgable earthier.. There really is nothing to be proud of in Bosnia so there is not very much understanding why they have so much pride...
Robert

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#19 Apr 15, 2013
First i think this is written by some teens hating them firstly and then hating everyone else for no reason.
But why would italians hate bosniaks ?
It goes back to WW1, where Bosniaks were elite army of the Austro-Hungary empire.
Italians were so affraid of them that later in the war even the germans and austrians started to wear Fez's so italians would think there are Bosniaks and italian moral would be low and wouldnt even there to attack them.
For more info google: bosniaks in WW2 ( soska fronta, kobarid ) and so on ( today slovenia ) were battle front between austro-hungary and italians.
I love Bosnia and its been one of the finest country i have ever been. The mentality of Bosniaks is simply amazing, they always accept you with open hands and there are things in Bosnia which are so comfort and relaxed that its difficult to explain.
ihyk

Utica, NY

#20 Apr 15, 2013
How come Bosnians don't understand that Bosnian is not their race . You are white you dumb ass.
Abdul

Syracuse, NY

#21 Apr 15, 2013
Why would Bosnians want to be Italain? We're smart enough to put cheese on our tomato pie? Whatever that poor crap is.
Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#22 Sep 4, 2013
Str8 up retards here...both Italians and Bosnians.
bosnian haters

United States

#23 Feb 19, 2014
First everybody is scamming this country but the first people that are doing this is the Americans to the own people that is sick, the Italians are old and the game old too the mafia is a word that means family in Europe the Italians are nothing they did drugs and killed people that is sick too we bosnians are better because we sell cars,drugs,phones,shoes,house we make our money like that we don't go to the state and get help its the Spanish and blacks and some Italians u never going to see a bosnian look in trash like the Spanish people hahaha don't hate on the bosnians because they came with money from Europe it's funny when I hear bosnians.this.bosnians that we didn't stuff in 6 months the Italians did there thing and it took them 200 or 300 years of where they are now hahaha the Spanish people stink I have a Spanish girl and she does not cook or clean but she is sexy and she told me that Spanish guys are lazy to work and that they don't take care of them selfs I know this Spanish guy waiting for his tax to fix his car and pay his bills my point of all this is we are 20 years head and Ya are 20 years late.with the life that Ya have don't hate because Waite 200 or 300 years to see that we are going to be hahaha. If ya need money go to a bosnian.man or a girl they could give ya a loan for a house car or whatever ya need God bless America thank u have a nice day haters
bosnian haters

United States

#24 Feb 19, 2014
Bitches in America they love us before they say Spanish or black or other races they say hmmm bosnians I know we are better like I said nobody wants to be Italian that small they look haters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Famous Utican False Myths 13 min Willie Nilly 39
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 13 min Old utican 29
mary abraham married to jim pugliese (Dec '11) 24 min good guy 12
Cops Have Much Bigger Dom Abuse Prob Than NFL 27 min ALLLL 2
Tony Stewart to face grand jury 34 min Dr Answer is wrong 17
Notre Dame Grade School and the Prisoners 48 min parent 4
yanadasis closes club house 50 min ADS r US 35
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 2 hr A Senior 76
NH new AD, you blew it already. 2 hr Brett Lojewski 22
utica national (Jun '13) 4 hr Jethro 565