ATTENTION: Boilermaker Runners-Race I...

ATTENTION: Boilermaker Runners-Race Is Being Re-routed

Posted in the Utica Forum

breaking news

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 13, 2013
Due to construction, local scumbags along the West Utica route and generally crappy looking neighborhoods, the Boilermaker route has been moved. It will start on Oriskany Blvd, head south on Genesee St where the runners will be required to circle the Roundabout 50 times, then head down State St to Court and left towards the Brewery. Sorry for the inconvenience and best of luck to all!
Kenyon

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Me no unerstan!!!
slapanut

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 13, 2013
The new security measure is a big joke. Palmieri must really getting paranoid of a copy cat Boston bombing during the Boilermaker. And theyr'e telling runners they have until 12 noon to reach the finish line otherwise they have to be off the road and walk to the finish line?!?
Utica Retard Olympics

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2013
slapanut wrote:
The new security measure is a big joke. Palmieri must really getting paranoid of a copy cat Boston bombing during the Boilermaker. And theyr'e telling runners they have until 12 noon to reach the finish line otherwise they have to be off the road and walk to the finish line?!?
The "security" at the boilergasm is a Joe Labella gravytrain. They have nothing to make the crip-walk actually interesting so they talked up the "security" this year because, you know... they have nothing interesting to say about the kenyan run so they had to turn it into a police puffychest show. I always knew they would one day lol!

The name "Labella" says it all if you want an estimation of the professionalism and "security" at the boilergasm. Someone could get in a car and go human bowling and what would any of these fat pompous "safety rockstar" losers do except talk about how they need to master the pronunciation of the biggest word utica area safety leeches know: "Proactive" even though they are nothing short of fat stupid drunk losers from upstate ny trying to look like they're world-class.
Lol

New York, NY

#5 Jul 13, 2013
Notice how you have no evidence that it's re-routed. How do you expecct ppl to believe you? Inbred.
CNY rubes

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2013
Lol wrote:
Notice how you have no evidence that it's re-routed. How do you expecct ppl to believe you? Inbred.
Literacy kills upstate people I guess.
Gateway To The ADX LOL

New Hartford, NY

#7 Jul 13, 2013
CNY rubes wrote:
<quoted text>Literacy kills upstate people I guess.
Whoaaaa Loooooooool! Cretin you're killing me honey! You're on a roll of brilliant witticisms tonight! My shorts are getting full of rectal leakage and it's all yours for the lapping!

Man are you smart and sexy,
Cliffy
Hopefully

United States

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Hopefully they'll reroute it into the sewer canal they get the saranac water from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
voss or scooby do dog food (Oct '11) 1 hr Oscar Meyer 8
Why are Democrats violent people 1 hr birnie 3
How is Aqua Vino (May '10) 3 hr Heather 40
West Utica/Scooby doo (Mar '10) 5 hr close the doors 20
Free beer for all Trump supporters 7 hr Ina 5
Blacks have know right eating with Whites at Oc... 7 hr Redstone 11
Mirror Mirror on the Wall 7 hr QED 2
Tonys in New Hartford 10 hr use the technology 15
WKTV Weather 23 hr hmm 46
More from around the web