Syrian Refugees on the way

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ohno

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2013
That's right folks. The first herd of them is due shortly. Aren't you thrilled? The schools are filled to capacity, there is no work here, our taxes are over the top, and yet the Refugee Center continues to burden us with more worthless, hopeless individuals that are too stupid or lazy to work and are prone to violence and alcoholism. Have any objections? Had enough? Write To The immigration and naturalization director. Object to your congressman and state senator. Do Something, or you will go bankrupt trying to pay for their upkeep while you go without the basics. the Refugee Center Needs To Close Now!!!
Huh

Fayetteville, NY

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Says who? Where did you get that info?
hmmm

Dallas, TX

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Huh wrote:
Says who? Where did you get that info?
I work in city government and i've heard the same thing from a reliable source.
Habib

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Great news.

Syrians aren't as smart or crafty as the Lebanese or Jews, but they are still smarter and have better work ethic than many of the recent refugees.

Bring on the Syrians.

WELCOME!!!
Bbo

New York, NY

#5 Mar 27, 2013
I agree....bring them on....we need them. Long history in Utica with Syrian and Lebanese and they have been good to the area. Bring more.
jockot

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Yes, bring on the tax increases, bring on the overcrowding, overcrowding, overcrowding in what's left of the schools, bring on more soup kitchens, let's expand social services, medicaid, welfare and food stamps and by all means bring on more muslims, oh yeah, and bring on the bomb factories that they will build in their kitchens, and when their kids slice up your kids in school , then I will say I told you so.
hex

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 27, 2013
These aren't the syrians and lebanese that came over with your grandma. These are violent warmongers that kill, rape, dismember, and burn other human beings for a past time. They will arrive with the same "you owe me" entitlement attitude like every single sloth that the refugee center has dumped on this town for the past twenty years. They will work the system to death and you will pay for it throught the nose with unliveable tax increases and decreased benefits where you work. You pack of morons won't be saying welcome for long.
Citizen

Fayetteville, NY

#8 Mar 27, 2013
hex wrote:
These aren't the syrians and lebanese that came over with your grandma. These are violent warmongers that kill, rape, dismember, and burn other human beings for a past time. They will arrive with the same "you owe me" entitlement attitude like every single sloth that the refugee center has dumped on this town for the past twenty years. They will work the system to death and you will pay for it throught the nose with unliveable tax increases and decreased benefits where you work. You pack of morons won't be saying welcome for long.
You are an uneducated moron. The Syrians you are referring to are part of Assad's crew.

PS... learn how to use spell check.
educated person

New Hartford, NY

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an uneducated moron. The Syrians you are referring to are part of Assad's crew.
Dont believe the lame stream media. Syrian Christians, Jews, and Secular Muslims support Assad, The anti-Assad crew are Sunni Extremists like Al-Queda.
tyree

Little Falls, NY

#10 Mar 28, 2013
they will be mostly christians bring more
longdong

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an imbecile. Learn how to read the news, or have an educated person read it to you. By the way, P.S. requires periods and you used the ellipsis improperly. An ellipsis is a series of dots that usually indicate an intentional omission of a word, sentence or whole section from the original text being quoted, and though necessary for syntactical construction, is not necessary for comprehension. Use spell check.
jerko

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, ye of little brain roars again. Another pot kettle thing? You must get your news from the O-D, LOLOLOL.
lance

Utica, NY

#13 Mar 28, 2013
Yahooooo! Another swarm of dark-skinned, hook-nosed, smelly, yipping, violent mysoginists. What more could we possibly ask for? Praise to Allah.
dhs

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Mar 28, 2013
We need to close the borders and take care of our own first. Get rid of the illegals and get the non working people a job. This country can't afford to keep bringing people here so they can live off the system and make taxes go up. Enough is enough. Wake up people
Citizen

Fayetteville, NY

#15 Mar 28, 2013
longdong wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an imbecile. Learn how to read the news, or have an educated person read it to you. By the way, P.S. requires periods and you used the ellipsis improperly. An ellipsis is a series of dots that usually indicate an intentional omission of a word, sentence or whole section from the original text being quoted, and though necessary for syntactical construction, is not necessary for comprehension. Use spell check.
How's this? Go f..k yourself! Better?
tokoo

Utica, NY

#16 Mar 28, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww. Someone got to you didn't they? Right under your skin and it will stay there for half the day. They drew and quartered you with your own words. That's what you get, cretin. Hahahaha. Next time you want to call names, look in the mirror first. You are ridiculously funny. hahahaha
whitesboropinhea d

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 28, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have quite mastered the ellipsis, bub. Go back and have someone reread the post to you. I'm sure with a little extra time and effort, well, maybe even you might be able to use it properly. Have mommy and daddy talked to you about summer school yet?
educated

New Hartford, NY

#18 Mar 28, 2013
tyree wrote:
they will be mostly christians bring more
I doubt it though, the bums who run the refugee center and utica city hall will bring in syrian muslims and leave out the christians.

Is it just me, but it seems the refugee center favors muslim move, It should be called the mohawk valley MUSLIM refugee center instead.
ur not educated

New York, NY

#19 Mar 28, 2013
educated wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it though, the bums who run the refugee center and utica city hall will bring in syrian muslims and leave out the christians.
Is it just me, but it seems the refugee center favors muslim move, It should be called the mohawk valley MUSLIM refugee center instead.
Actually they don't and can't have any favorites. As a publicly funded organization, they cannot discriminate and they don't.
friends of the merge

New York, NY

#20 Mar 28, 2013
can we put them on the moon, upurs dale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Courtesy 11 min Drunks 6
thank you Nano 14 min The Pilot 26
Fake Marcy "Nano COmpanies" getting sunpoenad b... 19 min Preet is on his w... 25
Bad headlines for Gov. Cuomo, Todd Howe and SUN... 24 min The Editor 12
Narcan, Narcan, Narcan 27 min Heroin sad secrecy 5
Arrested twice for DWAI with in days 29 min Heroin sad secrecy 5
NewYork State: Building a Nano Empire State (Sep '13) 46 min Preet is on his w... 76
Cheaters 1 hr Shasha 32
Michele Gulla ? 5 hr SpamTheMan 31
Jill Reales hips 5 hr which Adam are you 33
Kristin Copeland 7 hr True Enough 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages