UFD and UPD Wake-up Pay

UFD and UPD Wake-up Pay

Posted in the Utica Forum

Johnny

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Mar 25, 2014
Rumor has it that in the new UFD and UPD union contracts, there will be something called "wake-up pay". This will replace the notorious "show-up pay". From now on, all the officers and firefighters will be paid from the time they wake up in the morning of their shift.
Utica Signs and Riggies

Glenside, PA

#2 Mar 25, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Rumor has it that in the new UFD and UPD union contracts, there will be something called "wake-up pay". This will replace the notorious "show-up pay". From now on, all the officers and firefighters will be paid from the time they wake up in the morning of their shift.
Brilliant! Lol!!!!
expose the tax eaters

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 25, 2014
Seems plausible since they already stop patrolling at least half an hour before shift change now. Why not milk the taxpayers from dusk til dawn?
Utica Signs and Riggies

Glenside, PA

#4 Mar 25, 2014
expose the tax eaters wrote:
Seems plausible since they already stop patrolling at least half an hour before shift change now. Why not milk the taxpayers from dusk til dawn?
What if they can't sleep at night? Should they get insomnia pay? Lol
County Riggies

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Mar 25, 2014
If the cops can prove that they can walk & chew gum at the same time, well there's another bonus!
Upd

Massena, NY

#6 Mar 25, 2014
Ok guys this is so funny and you made us feel bad. The 25 minutes we show up early to change shift and what not we will do for free because itica is broke. You work 25 minutes a day for free and i will two. Every jail and coty police department has roll call so if you can event a new way be my guest.
Upd

Massena, NY

#7 Mar 25, 2014
Invent
Hey UPD

Newport, NY

#8 Mar 25, 2014
Life isn't fair for stupid people and who really cares? You've got the Ultimate payback....20 years and FREE MONEY FOR LIFE. Tell'em to put that in their worthless pot of macaroni and cook it! LOL
Worthless and Riggies

Glenside, PA

#9 Mar 25, 2014
County Riggies wrote:
If the cops can prove that they can walk & chew gum at the same time, well there's another bonus!
They can call it gummie pay. Lol!!
Johnny

Whitesboro, NY

#10 Mar 26, 2014
Upd wrote:
Ok guys this is so funny and you made us feel bad. The 25 minutes we show up early to change shift and what not we will do for free because itica is broke. You work 25 minutes a day for free and i will two. Every jail and coty police department has roll call so if you can event a new way be my guest.
My post was way better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holland Farms Ripoff JellyBuns 2 min ugh 3
Say No to downtown Utica hospital (Sep '15) 5 min realist 42
Everyone’s Forgoten Erin Hamlin 7 min Name 21
The Kenyan turd's own words.... 11 min boomtard 1
Johnny Weir Disgusting 14 min boomtard 14
Students protest at Remington in Ilion 16 min boomtard 8
Keller 36 min boomtard 28
Kim Strong rescue in Brookfield? 1 hr Barb 50
Utica/Labella to court with Longo $100M (Sep '13) 1 hr Barb 30
the hookers are out its warm 1 hr Carlos 42