First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Honestly

Utica, NY

#22 Jan 9, 2013
Friday Nights at Cavallos is dead. All the business is on Varick Street. The Harp, Shots, Blu, Varick, and even Odonnells are Jammed.Park your car walk to 6 spots. Or Deal with the NH police, and the Thugs at Cavallos. Pretty easy choice.
Jenny O

Utica, NY

#23 Jan 9, 2013
Wow wrote:
Was in parking lot far away from building. Not sure why fight happen they were not busy. David Carrey was there, no rap he sang a few songs. You all need to get story right. What about all fight at Blu do you hear about them.
Hello ! TSap was the DJ last Friday Night and all he Plays is Rap and Hip Hop. get your facts straight.
barfly motorcycle guy

Rome, NY

#24 Jan 9, 2013
does anyone know if that girl jen from floyd/rome still goes there?, me and my wife used to have alot of fun with her and i lost her number a while ago
barfly on the wall

Somerville, MA

#25 Jan 9, 2013
Tom pays off the N.H.P.D. to keep incidents at Cavallo's hush- hush.
varick st

Castle Creek, NY

#26 Jan 9, 2013
That's the place you wanna go to avoid the dirt bags of Utica the harp is the place to be.
bad mix

Vernon Center, NY

#27 Jan 9, 2013
There are spoiled, entitled, douches from New Hartford, (who think they're tough) that go there...and then there's young brothers, (overly friendly with the womenfolk) with a chip on there shoulder, from Utica who go there...its a bad mix.
LOL

Syracuse, NY

#28 Jan 9, 2013
It's not Utica. And who is the dj there? why not DANCE MUSIC? And have a dress code! If their pants don't fit, You can't get in. 90% of the blacks won't go there then lol
Wow wrote:
Welcome to Utica, aka shitsville
KKK Guy

Boston, MA

#29 Jan 9, 2013
As long as they don't come any farther south than New Hartford they will be ok. If them coons come out to the country we will let the hounds loose and tree their black asses. WHITE POWER
oh please

Utica, NY

#30 Jan 9, 2013
New Hartford IS utica now.
Robert

Utica, NY

#31 Jan 10, 2013
Its gone too far at Cavallos, The Blacks and Ricans know they can get away with everything at Cavallos. It won't be in the papers and They won't be arrested. I have to tell you everybody knows the UPD have Zero tolerance on Varick Street. No Fluff, they roll up Kick ass. Thats the way it should be. People feel safe.
impulsze

Rocky Hill, CT

#32 Jan 10, 2013
utica leaders wrote:
<quoted text>stupid the place is in new hartford ny
If you've been watching closely the colors are starting to slowly change in NH- the new Utica.
another voice

Utica, NY

#33 Jan 10, 2013
Put up "Help Wanted" ads; that'll keep the blacks away. Legal jobs are moon crickets' kryptonite.
Rodney King

Syracuse, NY

#34 Jan 10, 2013
"Ca'nt we all just get along?"
UPD

Cortland, NY

#35 Jan 10, 2013
Honestly wrote:
Friday Nights at Cavallos is dead. All the business is on Varick Street. The Harp, Shots, Blu, Varick, and even Odonnells are Jammed.Park your car walk to 6 spots. Or Deal with the NH police, and the Thugs at Cavallos. Pretty easy choice.
Yea walk to 6 bars, drink and take your chances driving out of there! WTF!

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#36 Jan 11, 2013
were they drunk?
Ootica Goombah Paisano

Rochester, NY

#37 Jan 11, 2013
We need the Eyetal Mafia to return, they'd run those Molignon back to Corn Hill.
CMON

Clinton, NY

#38 Jan 12, 2013
Also ive noticed every bar that has a predominately black clientelle ends up having alot of fights and trouble. is this just a coincidence or not.
perfect place

Rome, NY

#39 Aug 29, 2014
whatelseisnew wrote:
What do you expect when a bunch of drunken degenerates all get together, there will always be trouble where vermin congregate.
That does describe the bouncers and owner to a T.
Random Guy

Utica, NY

#40 Aug 30, 2014
On it wrote:
You'll never hear about anything like that at Cavallo's. He pays off the police and the Codes Dept. The only way the public will know is by those there given testimony on sites like this. Someday someone will be seriously injured or killed, then we'll all hear. People have been hit in the parking lot and thrown down the stairs and nothing is reported. It's definetly time he and his cohorts are reined in.
Haha, that's so funny because I've literally seen a car turn on the crowd and run down a girl in that parking lot and also seen several people thrown ass over teakettle down the stairs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 6 min Chilza 204
ND defeats Proctor! 8 min jeezus 22
Water Bill increase 22 min Thanx Roann 251
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 27 min help 22
WKTV "Where you hear it...LAST" 33 min Christ 4
injured WELFARE FAILURE HAS HURT VAG WILL POST ... (Jan '14) 34 min cretin 3
why DOES TRASH FROM clifTON HIDE BUT WANT OTHER... 35 min cretin 16
Who's Buying Hotel Utica? Gaetano Ripoff - Unpa... 56 min The Dodger 101
What's the coward Parole Officers name? 1 hr A Family Affair I... 56
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:58 am PST

NBC Sports 3:58AM
Wednesday morning one-liners
Bleacher Report 7:57 AM
NFL Playoffs: What the Green Bay Packers Need to Do to Make a Super Bowl Run
NBC Sports 8:50 AM
Osi Umenyiora tells Jonathan Massaquoi to keep complaints private
ESPN10:15 AM
Vick has paid down nearly all of $18M debt
NBC Sports12:29 PM
Giants safety Rolle not listening to the critics - NBC Sports
ESPN12:35 PM
Rolle wants to finish his career with Giants
ESPN 2:28 PM
Revis: Rex's shaky status with Jets is 'sad'
Bleacher Report 3:02 PM
Michael Vick Reportedly Has Paid off Almost Entire $17.8M Debt Owed to Creditors
NBC Sports 3:57 PM
Win and hope: Bills focus solely on facing Raiders - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:27 PM
Revis heads back to MetLife Stadium as Jets' enemy - NBC Sports