Another Brawl at Cavallos Friday Night

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Herb H

Philadelphia, NY

#1 Jan 7, 2013
There was another huge fight at Cavallos Friday night. Some guy was swinging a baseball bat at the bouncers. Its was insane. Did the guy go to jail??? I didnt read a thing about it in the papers.
On it

Utica, NY

#2 Jan 7, 2013
You'll never hear about anything like that at Cavallo's. He pays off the police and the Codes Dept. The only way the public will know is by those there given testimony on sites like this. Someday someone will be seriously injured or killed, then we'll all hear. People have been hit in the parking lot and thrown down the stairs and nothing is reported. It's definetly time he and his cohorts are reined in.
Rome guy

Boston, MA

#3 Jan 7, 2013
The women in there are so ugly I threw myself down the stairs!
nh citizen

Boston, MA

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Cavallos always gets away from everything,he's paying somebody off !!!
Really

Boston, MA

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Call Sheriff Maciol and explain it to him and watch the action.
He will don his Capt. Crunch uniform and surround the place until they stop!
Its Dead

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 8, 2013
The crowd was all black, the DJ was playing Rap and Hip Hop. All trouble in Cavallos. Not for me, Ill never go back.I cant believe it come to this. Awful
Johnny Mac

Utica, NY

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Its so bad I think Tom Cavallo ditched his Bad Red Wig. and now wears a Big Black Afro. took pizza off the menu and replaced it with watermelon and fryed chicken.
Roxanne

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Me and my friends wont go there anymore, Some girls got ran over in the parking lot 2 months ago, guys swinging baseball bats. aggressive black men harrassing all the girls. The music sucks, just not a choice anymore !!
whatelseisnew

Utica, NY

#10 Jan 8, 2013
What do you expect when a bunch of drunken degenerates all get together, there will always be trouble where vermin congregate.
Wow

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Jan 8, 2013
Welcome to Utica, aka shitsville
BECAUSE OF DIRTY COONS

Rome, NY

#12 Jan 8, 2013
they ruin it everytime
REALLY

Syracuse, NY

#13 Jan 8, 2013

did they move ?
Crunchy

Enfield, CT

#14 Jan 8, 2013
Greasy guidos causing trouble = A-ok
Black people causing trouble = sound the alarm!
Wow

Utica, NY

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Was in parking lot far away from building. Not sure why fight happen they were not busy. David Carrey was there, no rap he sang a few songs. You all need to get story right. What about all fight at Blu do you hear about them.
Homer Simpson

Washington, DC

#16 Jan 8, 2013
Wow wrote:
Was in parking lot far away from building. Not sure why fight happen they were not busy. David Carrey was there, no rap he sang a few songs. You all need to get story right. What about all fight at Blu do you hear about them.
Duh?
Herb H

Philadelphia, NY

#17 Jan 8, 2013
Wow wrote:
OK Tom ! what a Laugh !!
utica leaders

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 8, 2013
Wow wrote:
stupid the place is in new hartford ny
tri

Syracuse, NY

#19 Jan 8, 2013
stay home and drink with a chick- a better choice.
tri

Syracuse, NY

#20 Jan 8, 2013
go to the modernistic u want to talk about trash.
seems that

Utica, NY

#21 Jan 8, 2013
Wow wrote:
Someone there but far away from building was probably too busy to have any idea what was going on.. correct?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
state testing 4 min JusticeDefiled13501 79
Punchin holes in Uticans' lies 1 hashtag at a ... 38 min Kill Yourself 2
Students forced off birnie bus 43 min gorm 3
married 1 hr dppp 4
Twitter has changed my life 1 hr Enlightened 1
utica national (Jun '13) 2 hr Penot 677
scouts 2 hr maybe guilty 1
Hemstroughts half-moons suck now. 3 hr ralph dibny 3
Albany Devils are averaging 2,522 fans per game... 10 hr Wondering 25
Trattoria Calabria 19 hr loves to eat 4