Frankie

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 14, 2014
Zecca's Statement on Oneida County Democratic Committee Vote

"Last night's vote by the Oneida County Democratic Committee came as no surprise to me. It only confirmed the length that this 'cult' will go to coverup the corruption, lack of morals and illegal behavior of many of the leadership within this small and isolated group. They do not represent the rank and file Democrats of Utica. As we have proven time and again in elections, they are out-of-touch with the people. In 2011, I ran for council at-large without their support and was rewarded in the primary by rank and file Democrats, going on to garner the most votes in the entire city in the Fall of 2011. In 2013, without their support, the rank and file Democrats rewarded my hard work with a victory in the primary for Comptroller. They likewise elected the non-establishment candidates in West Utica's county legislative race and the first ward's council race.

Meanwhile, they have thankfully now put it on record that they support the behavior of the members that clearly violated their so-called rules. Worse, they confirmed their support for a City Chairman, Frank Meola, that has a long history of nefarious activities and has brought public embarrassment to the party and city government. This clearly establishes a line between the old guard that has created the problems that face this city, and those of us that will continue to fight to restore our city to prominence.

I will continue to advocate for reformist leadership in Utica. I will put my personal, professional and political records up against any of these people. We have several major elections coming up this year and I will be active in making sure the people of Utica have real choices at the ballot box. In the meantime, I will ponder my own electoral future in the weeks ahead."

Sincerely,

James A. Zecca

Larry Handiman Josheph

Netherlands

#4 Feb 15, 2014
It's me CRETIN.

I love when Franks CK is all sweaty and it drips down the back of my th roat.

I gave up on police CK, I want Franks CK.
Dave

Netherlands

#5 Feb 15, 2014
Frank is the luckiest man alive, you have the prettiest lips I have ever seen.

So full an soft looking, how many melons can you get through a straw ?

If Frank goes away can I call you ?
you have

Baltimore, MD

#7 Feb 15, 2014
My support!
Larry LoonyDem Lupas

New York, NY

#8 Feb 15, 2014
Frank taste so sweat, I never want to take him out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pedestrian Bridge Collapses 4 min Crash 8
Obama Greatest President In History 5 min Breaking News 1
Property Values are Up 6 min Test em 2
bn BIZ JOURNALS NET WORTH ZERO BUFFALO BUSINES... 18 min XXXXXXV CHINS cli... 13
fat MOUTH TACO GRINDER Hector Hernandez WELFAR... 20 min XXXXXXV CHINS cli... 27
bn MORE THEN A MILLION BABIES SEXUALLY ABUSED I... 24 min XXXXXXV CHINS cli... 22
obama }\{IGGERS BURN FRGUSON TO GROUND FOR FELO... 26 min XXXXXXV CHINS cli... 55
Brindisi Sentenced 45 min Beer Bellied Utican 12
What's the coward Parole Officers name? 47 min Beer Bellied Utican 57
Is Topix a True Representation of Utica Region 58 min Beer Bellied Utican 50
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 59 min biggest thighs cl... 217
ND defeats Proctor! 2 hr scuz 24
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:57 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:57AM
NFL Playoffs: What the Green Bay Packers Need to Do to Make a Super Bowl Run
NBC Sports 8:50 AM
Osi Umenyiora tells Jonathan Massaquoi to keep complaints private
NBC Sports12:29 PM
Giants safety Rolle not listening to the critics - NBC Sports
ESPN12:35 PM
Rolle wants to finish his career with Giants
ESPN 2:28 PM
Revis: Rex's shaky status with Jets is 'sad'
Bleacher Report 3:02 PM
Michael Vick Reportedly Has Paid off Almost Entire $17.8M Debt Owed to Creditors
NBC Sports 3:57 PM
Win and hope: Bills focus solely on facing Raiders - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:27 PM
Revis heads back to MetLife Stadium as Jets' enemy - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:03 PM
New England Patriots vs. New York Jets Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
NBC Sports 9:10 PM
Lions claim Josh Thomas off waivers from the Jets