United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

Judged:

They used to be busy in the mall and now the employee that sits in there smokes more outside than being inside waiting on potential customers. I went there last Monday and her and another girl were out front smoking and didn't even bother to help us. I wanted to buy a couple of coats for my kids and she did not help so we left. Store was colder than outside too with no music or nothing going on in there. I went on LEATHERUP.com and bought a couple of coats and a bunch of other things cheaper than what I can get there. Check it out yourself.
poohead

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

Judged:

Classic Black Women's Biker Motorcycle Jacket
Classic Black Women's Biker Motorcycle Jacket
by Xelement
(#B7800-Biker)
List Price:$199.00
Our Price:$89.95
Sale:$69.95
www.leatherup.com
acitu

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

He is not as busy because he is located in the New Hartford shoppimg center (not the mall)....you see you get what you pay for....cheaper rent means Less Traffic !which equal less business...
tell us

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

the economy is at its worst level ever..thats why
Pyramid

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

acitu wrote:
He is not as busy because he is located in the New Hartford shoppimg center (not the mall)....you see you get what you pay for....cheaper rent means Less Traffic !which equal less business...
Have you been to our mall lately? It is like a ghost town, and when it is busy, people are browsing, not buying.
bad location

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

acitu wrote:
Terrible stores at this location. Dollar stores, crappy burritos, lame grocery, you name it the shopping center is for cheap bastards.
All Cheap

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

It's all crap. You wanna nice coat? Dennis Basso. That's all I'm saying.
Lemmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

does Charlie work there?
unsatisfied

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

bought a leather coat there once they sell seconds ? wont see me there
disagree

Penn Yan, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

All Cheap wrote:
It's all crap. You wanna nice coat? Dennis Basso. That's all I'm saying.
My daughter loves the jacket I bought her several years ago. If you are used to high-end expensive wear, by all means buy elsewhere.

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

It's because the bottom (finally) fell out of the lucrative 8-ball jacket market.
Tear em up

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

What's wrong Charlie?
Did you lose it all at Vernon Downs?
Go sleep with the horses you degenerate.
Ripped off

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

After paying cash for a jacket I tried to return it less than 24 hours later. I wasn't told no refunds on sale items. Sure, it is stamped on the receipt, but my cash was in the boss' pocket before I got the receipt. Now I have store credit for a place I don't want to set foot in. And yes, I dealt directly with the owner. Great customer relations, if you don't want repeat business.
stuckinthemiddle

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Charlies daughter has her own TV show now (must look like her mother, she's a babe)
It's called married to rock or something like that.
Hamilton college

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

The owner is a legend.
Homer

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Love that video on You Tube where he bashes Hillary Clinton on one of his commercials, priceless
Charlie

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Ripped off wrote:
After paying cash for a jacket I tried to return it less than 24 hours later. I wasn't told no refunds on sale items. Sure, it is stamped on the receipt, but my cash was in the boss' pocket before I got the receipt. Now I have store credit for a place I don't want to set foot in. And yes, I dealt directly with the owner. Great customer relations, if you don't want repeat business.
Listen loser...by law merchants don't need to say anything about polices in their stores and only need to post one sign in view and its up to you to look for it or ask questions. Did Charlie hold a gun to your head and say "buy this coat"? Didn't think so. You are lucky he stamped it on the receipt and thats wayyyy more than one needs to do so FK off with your lousy return. What the FK you expect to get on SALE closeout items anyway. It kills me the people scum like yourself that tries to return clearance items or final sale items from stores offering way below costs for customers in the first place on those racks. Stores do not want those items back in the shop because they are final sale/clearance items and you are lucky you got that credit in the first place because if it were me you would have been stuck with it for the price you got it at. Small stores or independent shops can only afford to offer in store credit or exchange anyway, especially with the low life scum like yourself that lives in central NY who thrive on using items purchased and then return for your money back once you used it for your own purpose. Ever hear of "Fleecing of America"? You are a prime example of it. Beyutch Thank you very much....and come again
lefty

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

great deals, good quality leather ...sales girls are very nice and helpful. Thumbs up to this store. Negative comments are for the jealous and just darn iggnorant. Great leather shop. Wish he had some more funkier stuff. But generally thumbs up!
lefty

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

great selection , nice sales help , great deals 2 thumbs up!

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

lefty wrote:
great selection , nice sales help , great deals 2 thumbs up!
Charlie?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

138 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tramontane Indie GoGo Campaign 21 min Local Banker 1
Irish Fest 25 min WOURst CNY FailRock 18
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 36 min WOURst CNY FailRock 49
Dream City SUX 38 min omg 2
the almond twins (Aug '09) 38 min Remember when 50
WKTV's new broadcast desk 45 min WKTV Set-gasm2014 59
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 47 min seriously 17
black cat bar & grill (Jan '09) 1 hr Remember when 48
•••