Aldi's in New Hartford

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lowe s

Camillus, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2011
If there ever was a sign that Jay-K is in trouble it would be the selling of a plot of their land for a proposed Aldi's. If your business was vibrate and successful why would you sell a portion of your land. This Aldi's won't make it past 5 years and Kelly will be looking at an abandoned building. Like the song says..."you have to know when to fold 'em...."
The Truth

Rome, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2011
Lowe s wrote:
If there ever was a sign that Jay-K is in trouble it would be the selling of a plot of their land for a proposed Aldi's. If your business was vibrate and successful why would you sell a portion of your land. This Aldi's won't make it past 5 years and Kelly will be looking at an abandoned building. Like the song says..."you have to know when to fold 'em...."
Please learn the facts. Aldi's is LEASING the land, not buying. They are paying for the building. If they ever leave, which they will not, J-Kay ends up with a beautiful building for free. Good for them, they deserve it!
jyd

Ogdensburg, NY

#3 Mar 14, 2011
aldis will never close.People need to save money now more than ever.They have really improved their products lately.jay-k is another story.
Urban Sprawl

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2011
Why does New Hartford need an Aldis when there is one in Yorkville, less than 4 miles away?
abc

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 14, 2011
go for it.....wish they would put one in east utica.
Hero

Syracuse, NY

#7 Mar 14, 2011
Cause no one wants to go to that sheetzhole called Yorkville.
Yorkville

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 14, 2011
Is a very nice place to live. Thank You.
Pineapples10

Cortland, NY

#9 Mar 14, 2011
Aldis is disgusting trash for filthy people.
Aldis

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 14, 2011
Is a very good place to save if your low on funds. I find it a very good value. I'm sorry if your to rich to shop there!
Broke Mom

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 14, 2011
Aldis is what it is. Very good if you have low funds, kids, close by or for party snacks but for a decent meal I wouldnt go there.
Know The Differance

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 15, 2011
There is no differance between Aldi's and the big stores except for variety. The prices are good, and the quality is the same if you compaire like items. Private label at any of the big stores and Aldi's are the same. Who do you think makes theirs? How may places do you think package canned goods?

I buy the things I can at Aldi's and if I need more, I go to Hanafords. But I love and save alot at Aldi's. We need this type of alternative. Why do you think Wal-Mart in N.H. is one of the companies best? Because people are looking to save money.
Pineapples10

Cortland, NY

#13 Mar 15, 2011
If you only shop for things based on price you might as well eat cat food.
Yang Tse

Utica, NY

#14 Mar 15, 2011
Pineapples10 wrote:
If you only shop for things based on price you might as well eat cat food.
Or just eat the cat.
Purina

Utica, NY

#15 Mar 15, 2011
Yang Tse wrote:
<quoted text> Or just eat the cat.
lmao

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 14, 2011
Can't believe how far this project is. Looks like it will be open by the first. It took forever to start but once they did... Can't wait for the big day.
Not

Utica, NY

#17 Dec 15, 2011
Mr Meat Head wrote:
Can't believe how far this project is. Looks like it will be open by the first. It took forever to start but once they did... Can't wait for the big day.
Heard February is the big opening date...
Mark is a wicked loser

Baldwinsville, NY

#18 Dec 15, 2011
It sounds great. Can't wait. I hope new hartford continues to offer stores like this and keeps on with new development. I can't stomach going into Utica for anything. Place is a dump.
Mac The Knife

Utica, NY

#19 Dec 15, 2011
Face it. If you have to shop at aldis that's a sign things aren't going to end up in your life trust me oin this. Just kill yourself.
really

Rome, NY

#20 Dec 15, 2011
Come on people!! Aldis has good stuff for cheap. What does it matter if people with "no money"shop there.

If you dont like it, dont shop there. And whats the sense of bitching about it? Just shut your mouths, live and let live!
Utican ingrate passtime

Utica, NY

#21 Dec 15, 2011
Mac The Knife wrote:
Face it. If you have to shop at aldis that's a sign things aren't going to end up in your life trust me oin this. Just kill yourself.
Ya think? I feel sorry for people who have to shop there. Just imagine before all the taxes went through the roof you used to be able to shop at real supermarkets for real brand name things. Gotta love NY! They have raised the small costs of living so high that half the state has to smoke rollie cigs LOL! and shop at Aldis LOL! NY and all the parasites it supports deserve it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda donoHoe 47 min Itsme 22
Genesee Towers 2 hr yes 3
Anyone witness WKTV 6pm news yesterday? Disaster (Mar '15) 2 hr funny 62
A&P Images 3 hr Frank Nitti 42
News Police release name of officer, suspect in offi... 3 hr Strap On Stress 10
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 4 hr another idiot 31
Peepers closed 4 hr Oldie 1
rob esche getting divorced 5 hr New Hartford Queen 58
Carbone 5 hr Nose candy 43
Utica Club sign 8 hr Dave Dumbablow 12