UPD & UFD Understaffed but have plent...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
vas

Fayetteville, NY

#42 Jan 26, 2013
Really Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck yeah. Or at the back of the parking lot on the end of Varick. Or in parking lot in North Utica. always 2 or 3 cars. Everywhere but where the action is. Pussies!
The messed up thing is that they're costing the city far more than cash. Businesses won't come to the city because the cops can't protect people or property and the Mayor bows to them causing taxes to escalate.
I bet a bunch of Utica cops and firemen are rolling in their graves to see what you've done this city.
Six newbies, the other 20 are where the action is, your mothers spot, showing how she never hits it with her teeth, while your search parking lots for a place to have your man.
Really Now

New Hartford, NY

#43 Jan 26, 2013
That's all you've got? Weak!

Let's play a game. It's called I've got new Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram accounts and everytime I see the UPD & UFD fucking off I take a picture and share it? Not just with people around here but with state agencies, government officials and the likes. In fact, maybe I'll include the Mayor's administration as well. Sleep tight!
Glaswegian

Canton, MA

#44 Jan 26, 2013
Why the heavy groanin here about UPD?
That level of heartburn usually comes from one of two groups: Folks who've been locked up by UPD or folks who wanted to join UPD and couldn't hack it.
Cops- FoodstampsN Furious

Wilmington, DE

#45 Jan 26, 2013
Really Now wrote:
Let's play a game. It's called I've got new Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram accounts and everytime I see the UPD & UFD fucking off I take a picture and share it? Not just with people around here but with state agencies, government officials and the likes. In fact, maybe I'll include the Mayor's administration as well. Sleep tight!
Notice the defenders of the welfare-recipient utica cops can only make sex references and toilet humor? I'm sure I'm not the only one who recognizes the distinct similarities in the way a few of the utica police actually talk. For example that fat disgusting excuse for a man Billy "Date Rape" Williams the Chief's fat lazy arrogant tiffguy brother, who has all the mental wattage of "Biff" from back to the future.
All they'll do is use their only 3 mental defense mechanism most uticans use from birth and never evolve past - plus the usual boilerplate illogical utica cop retorts-

You are "jealous".

"I will beat you, arrest you, frame you". yada yada yada yada..

"You are on welfare because Im a cop and I don't know anyone who can freelance 54 k for 2 weeks worth or what a 365.5+ k house looks like from the inside unless there was "!!!CRIME!!!" there".

"You must not have been able to pass the " SuperFaggotHero" test to allow you to rob people on the side of the road for money".

Just like educating them, and even spelling, teaching them is like pushing rocks up hill. Everything is an insult to their smalldick viagara and steroid addled "minds" so the ASK for more abuse! No problem!

Just watch, in short time things are going to be getting very panicky for the upd with regard to their recent past activities being made a little too public!
Look a Homocopsual

Wilmington, DE

#46 Jan 26, 2013
Boy this started a whole racist avalanche out on topix! You can always tell when the truth hurts these faggotcop homocopsual wanbees!
FLOPIX WELFARE FAILURES

Fayetteville, NY

#47 Jan 26, 2013
is dat you moms lips, bet she can take a few bowling balls.

FAILURE, one set lips.

WINNER ENGINQUEER.
Jenza

Chicago, IL

#48 Jan 27, 2013
Glaswegian wrote:
Why the heavy groanin here about UPD?
That level of heartburn usually comes from one of two groups: Folks who've been locked up by UPD or folks who wanted to join UPD and couldn't hack it.
That's kind of stupid. I'm neither but I know troublemaking police when I read about them. Its true what they say about all these racism posts and the childish level of most replies to the police and city issues in Utica. If they truly cared about their image and cred with the people in the city they wouldn't let their guys come one here like trollpigs all day and night the most cowardly route to try to uphold public support online where it counts now. There is only one source for that level of *heartburn* as you call it and it only leads back to the police who it looks like let that one proud city down. Who else but a police bug would do that? Not everyone gets arrested or even cares to take the super genius king police test. Who would care to post like that for years now the same stupid raism posts is what needs to be talked about no matter WHO is asking get it?

And they're about to ask for a tax increase to fund this kind of activity online day and night in the name of the Utica Police Department? They have admitted it openly or with insider info here before so let's not kid around and play change the subject you ass. They can read you people like a book that excuse was stupid twenty years ago.
STFU FA GGOT

Fayetteville, NY

#49 Jan 27, 2013
Really Now wrote:
I don't care if your infected hore mother has twat box site. Try posting the hores address or is the hore already posted on UPD for infecting. Try a screenshot you fing moron, snapshot what a fing FAILURE.

Post your name gutless coward, then I'll tell the world how your mother infected the bronx, an I'll pray you sue me so I can drag both of you out.
STFU FA GGOT

Fayetteville, NY

#50 Jan 27, 2013
Cops- FoodstampsN Furious wrote:
<quoted text>Notice the defenders of the welfare-recipient utica cops can only make sex references and toilet humor? I'm sure I'm not the only one who recognizes the distinct similarities in the way a few of the utica police actually talk. For example that fat disgusting excuse for a man Billy "Date Rape" Williams the Chief's fat lazy arrogant tiffguy brother, who has all the mental wattage of "Biff" from back to the future.
All they'll do is use their only 3 mental defense mechanism most uticans use from birth and never evolve past - plus the usual boilerplate illogical utica cop retorts-
You are "jealous".
"I will beat you, arrest you, frame you". yada yada yada yada..
"You are on welfare because Im a cop and I don't know anyone who can freelance 54 k for 2 weeks worth or what a 365.5+ k house looks like from the inside unless there was "!!!CRIME!!!" there".
"You must not have been able to pass the " SuperFaggotHero" test to allow you to rob people on the side of the road for money".
Just like educating them, and even spelling, teaching them is like pushing rocks up hill. Everything is an insult to their smalldick viagara and steroid addled "minds" so the ASK for more abuse! No problem!
Just watch, in short time things are going to be getting very panicky for the upd with regard to their recent past activities being made a little too public!
WHAT ENGINQUEER.
SPEAK ENGLISH FAILURE.
kamakazell

Manlius, NY

#53 Jan 27, 2013
FF forever wrote:
Really now,,,,understaffed is at an emergency,you dink.any way I want more money my 70k salary is not enough for this area. Ill bet your sorry you never passed the test,DINK
Your sorry ass is not worth 40 grand a year, you guys are all over paid and you know it. Military do not get paid what your sorry ass gets paid and they are in the shit every minute of the day, now go get you jergens had lotion and start stroking you low life wanna be.
Really Now

New Hartford, NY

#54 Jan 27, 2013
STFU FA GGOT wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care if your infected hore mother has twat box site. Try posting the hores address or is the hore already posted on UPD for infecting. Try a screenshot you fing moron, snapshot what a fing FAILURE.
Post your name gutless coward, then I'll tell the world how your mother infected the bronx, an I'll pray you sue me so I can drag both of you out.
Gutless coward my ass, I'll be happy to put you on yours.

You won't have to drag me out, just watch for the person leading the call for a state takeover of the city when the Mayor announces his new budget. Start putting away some pennies.

The people of this city have been dragged down long enough and the rest of the area suffers for it.

Buh bye.
Good news

Wilmington, DE

#55 Jan 29, 2013
Really Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Gutless coward my ass, I'll be happy to put you on yours.
You won't have to drag me out, just watch for the person leading the call for a state takeover of the city when the Mayor announces his new budget. Start putting away some pennies.
The people of this city have been dragged down long enough and the rest of the area suffers for it.
Buh bye.
Amen! Good news.... these posts resulted in a few problems for some of the tuffguys!
Funny news

United States

#56 Jan 29, 2013
Aww the poor racist retard baby welfare pubic workers really must had wet diapers today they started a whole 14 racist topics on topix!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best looking women in Utica 20-30 in age 10 min Mayor 46
trump is doing a great job 21 min payup 22
worst places to work 23 min Mike 21
What Will Claudia Do? 31 min Doogie 4
hey black steeler coach 1 hr Word Up 4
Best Pulmonologist in the Utica area. (Mar '14) 1 hr Clinton 18
New Hartford 2 hr Poor fat tazz 4
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 2 hr Tick Tock FUAC 254
Par 9 hr Old Hartford 103
Spoiled seafood at new hartford Italian restaur... 10 hr Benny 10