UPD & UFD Understaffed but have plent...

UPD & UFD Understaffed but have plenty of time to play on social media

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Really Now

New Hartford, NY

#1 Jan 23, 2013
If they're so understaffed and public safety is in grave danger how do they have time to take pictures at fires, look through old photos and play on Facebook all day? It's propaganda at it's finest.
BS

Oriskany Falls, NY

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Really Now wrote:
If they're so understaffed and public safety is in grave danger how do they have time to take pictures at fires, look through old photos and play on Facebook all day? It's propaganda at it's finest.
Policemen and firemen work 40 hrs a week just like you. What they do on their time is their business, you retard.
Really Now

New Hartford, NY

#3 Jan 23, 2013
BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Policemen and firemen work 40 hrs a week just like you. What they do on their time is their business, you retard.
It's on Official pages. Do I think they're doing it on their own time. Not. Now go do what you're paid to do dickweed. You're a frigging embarrassment. I'm going to enjoy watching both departments get purged of overpaid paper shufflers. Enjoy it while you've got it.
BS

Oriskany Falls, NY

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Really Now wrote:
<quoted text>It's on Official pages. Do I think they're doing it on their own time. Not. Now go do what you're paid to do dickweed. You're a frigging embarrassment. I'm going to enjoy watching both departments get purged of overpaid paper shufflers. Enjoy it while you've got it.
Do you think that 100% of employees of any company or department is at their job or on duty at any one time. Obviously, to anyone with a brain these posts are made by people off duty. You retard!
Really Now

New Hartford, NY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that 100% of employees of any company or department is at their job or on duty at any one time. Obviously, to anyone with a brain these posts are made by people off duty. You retard!
How dumb do you think we are. The pictures from the UFD are taken at the scene then posted. Someone comes from home to do that? It's being done from within the departments to attempt to gain sympathy to retain jobs with a budget with a big tax increase due to public safety costs coming in any day. The fact that people here know you dbags lurk and post Topix doesn't garner you much support. Especially when you're calling the people that pay your bloated salaries "retard". Now go do your job if you want to keep it.
Hate me some engineer

Little Falls, NY

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Hey it's the shit bag engineer guy again spouting off.

Haven't you got to get ready for the ARC bus?
FF forever

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Really now,,,,understaffed is at an emergency,you dink.any way I want more money my 70k salary is not enough for this area. Ill bet your sorry you never passed the test,DINK
tax me more

Boston, MA

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Check out UFD overtime
raider

Hartford, CT

#9 Jan 24, 2013
FF forever wrote:
Really now,,,,understaffed is at an emergency,you dink.any way I want more money my 70k salary is not enough for this area. Ill bet your sorry you never passed the test,DINK
Your side job must be as a comedian. Who do you know that couldn't pass the test? Seriously, a 12 yr old could pass it.
bloated

Herkimer, NY

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Sorry but I have to agree. They have an officer that sits on his or her ass posting crap to Facebook. Instead of playing games of old photos and who's that cop how about getting off your butt and working. The police are over paid betas it is. And for anyone to say bet you wish you passed the test, must be a cop that thinks a civil service test is hard. A fifth grader could pass it and probably score higher than most on the force. You guys are mad because you are finally being recognized for what you are. Utica police get no respect and deserve no respect. Enjoy the life now cause when the state comes in to run that place called Utica you so called officers will be fired. Bunch of drunks, wife killers/ beaters, or corrupt.
wtf???

Selkirk, NY

#11 Jan 24, 2013
There is a couple volunteers that take pictures for UFD they just show up and take them of fires and things. Morons
luvnurdrama

Woburn, MA

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Clearly you have plenty of time on your hands...
computer nerds

Utica, NY

#13 Jan 24, 2013
yes, lets ban the volunteers / bystanders that want to take photos of the fires. you all need to mind your own business.
sem

Boston, MA

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Really they could lay off at least 30 cops and firemen.They dont have to take basic reports people can go to the police station to file insurance claims .Dont you know the police and fire men basically spend most of heir time as an arm of the insurance corporations ,They take reports for insurance claims such as stolen items,accidents,fire claims larceny claims,. The insurance company should reimburse the city for manpower.
FF forever

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Jan 24, 2013
BLAH BLAH BLAH gee unemployment than I can stay home and beat my wife all day long maybe kill her too ,,YOU DINK ,,come see me at the station just as for officer, KILLER ,,,, YOU DINK
ron

Utica, NY

#16 Jan 24, 2013
You could fire half of the UPD and it would make no difference to the city.
ur not cool

United States

#17 Jan 25, 2013
ron wrote:
You could fire half of the UPD and it would make no difference to the city.
completely True
FAILURE ABOVE

Clark Mills, NY

#18 Jan 25, 2013
ur not cool wrote:
<quoted text> completely True
Only if they put a bullet into your empty skull and got rid of all the welfare trash like your family.
dirty liar pigs

Watertown, NY

#19 Jan 25, 2013
I have never called the cops, never needed them, and never will call them. They are no longer peace officers, they are law enforcement pigs.

Keep using your company laptop from your cars to continually post on here little boys in poo. Or go up to shortys and get completely drunk and drive. Want to see those pictures?
FAILURE ABOVE

Clark Mills, NY

#20 Jan 25, 2013
dirty liar pigs wrote:
I have never called the cops, never needed them, and never will call them. They are no longer peace officers, they are law enforcement pigs.
Keep using your company laptop from your cars to continually post on here little boys in poo. Or go up to shortys and get completely drunk and drive. Want to see those pictures?

Didn't that hore you call mother teach you anything, did the p i g that is really your mother teach you stalking men is sick and your father shouldn't have stalked little boy's and then had you touch them FAILURE. Go go return the stolen welfare PC loser and have mom show you how to gum it so you can earn a living.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Liz Salerno dating her dad? 3 min Steph 52
President Trump a Great Leader 11 min Proud Countryman 1
Scooby dog food smell 44 min Not lately 4
On The Mark gone again 54 min Town worker 4
Kelly Uvanni or the Summitt car girl? 58 min Mmm mmm good 9
NEW REALITY SHOW! "Only in Utica"! 2 hr Utica 5
Insane Woman Utica 2 hr Utica 1
Joette Mancuso 6 hr CNY Poverty Pit 11
Work On Aud Improvements 6 hr CNY Poverty Pit 425
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 8 hr CNY Poverty Pit 102