Next Last
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#22 Aug 14, 2013
Well there it is i assume?
well

Hamilton, NY

#23 Aug 15, 2013
Shame on the police from what you are saying they had grounds to take her to the hospital for a psychiatric evaluation. If the cops aren't going to do anything someone should call cps she sounds like she is schizophrenic and not being treated those poor kids.
Jenna needs a ride

Herkimer, NY

#24 Aug 15, 2013
Loony wrote:
Is she the crazy girl in the NYM FD? The one that rides around with the chief all day?
She's a tattooed loony toon to!
What is the strange connection there? I have seen it myself but don't understand what is going on. Can anyone explain this strange activity? I have also been watching the decline in response by many members because of the Chief's nasty attitude. Only his band of brain washed no-life men are left. When Roman ran it he was tough but his men came when called. Now they quit or just don't show. Its a sorry day that you wait for an ambulance to get there first before your rescue responds because you have an empty truck. Maybe the Village Board needs to get involved. Never mind, I forgot they are useless as well. I think the entire village needs to close and let the towns take over. Save the hard working people a buck or two. Give the Schoolhouse apartments to the Fire Chief and he and his gang can chase each other around the halls making siren sounds and hauling garden hose in a little wagon for a pump. New Hartford Fire can handle the Mills with some help from Yorkville and Whitesboro. After all they are the three best departments in the area. Face it sports fans, NYM is in the toilet all the way round and needs to be flushed.
Wow

Little Falls, NY

#26 Aug 15, 2013
Jenna needs a ride wrote:
<quoted text> What is the strange connection there? I have seen it myself but don't understand what is going on. Can anyone explain this strange activity? I have also been watching the decline in response by many members because of the Chief's nasty attitude. Only his band of brain washed no-life men are left. When Roman ran it he was tough but his men came when called. Now they quit or just don't show. Its a sorry day that you wait for an ambulance to get there first before your rescue responds because you have an empty truck. Maybe the Village Board needs to get involved. Never mind, I forgot they are useless as well. I think the entire village needs to close and let the towns take over. Save the hard working people a buck or two. Give the Schoolhouse apartments to the Fire Chief and he and his gang can chase each other around the halls making siren sounds and hauling garden hose in a little wagon for a pump. New Hartford Fire can handle the Mills with some help from Yorkville and Whitesboro. After all they are the three best departments in the area. Face it sports fans, NYM is in the toilet all the way round and needs to be flushed.
Just give nh the portion of the nh town that mills is getting paid for. And give whitesboro the whitestown portion. Ny mills can stick to covering their crummy little village. It's an absolute crime that NYM FD is getting paid to protect these outer areas of these towns but in actuality can't really cover it at all. No manpower. Outdated equipment. And unsafe procedures. It's all an accident waiting to happen. But hey. Bob and his chick got to have something to do all day. Good luck.
curious

Utica, NY

#27 Aug 15, 2013
what street in the Mills is this?
HMMMMM

Herkimer, NY

#28 Aug 15, 2013
Is this the freak that lives off of Wadas? Don't tell me there's 2 freaks living in NYM!
huntz hall

Utica, NY

#30 Aug 16, 2013
Sounds like this lady needs some attention...does she have a hot body? Hows her cans??
Does She

Sherburne, NY

#31 Aug 16, 2013
Does this lady everyone is talking about have bleached blond hair, wears dark eye make-up, and always wears a funky hat??? Hangs at all the field days???? Just wondering?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 23 min Willy Wonka 34
David Smith, 51 1 hr KingAndrewCuomo 6
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 1 hr KingAndrewCuomo 38
WHICH Assistant DA RESIGNIED over Utica Court W... 1 hr KingAndrewCuomo 11
Hillary Clinton - No good for America Shouldn't... 1 hr CNY Independent 3
Why was Louis Brindisi charged with harassment ... 4 hr Louis is a scumbag 20
Dems Life is Good! 5 hr Hypocrit 7

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance