crazy female in NYM
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tombillfrank

Clinton, NY

#1 Aug 12, 2013
husband is a well known plumber-the whole neighborhood knows shes nuts! But no one has the guts to tell her to her face. spreading lies-rumors-extremly childlike-her kids have more sense. It is getting scary!! She attacks her neighbors because its a rental property they don't like! Obsessed with one neighbor-poor guy I feel bad for him. Adult child and a pervert plumber husband/sad very sad
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#2 Aug 12, 2013
Hey did you steal my neighbors wife? I think we all have the crazy neighbors wife syndrome.
tombillfrank

Clinton, NY

#3 Aug 12, 2013
ah! This broad is wacked out bad! When an adult with kids acts out making up inuedo-lies and rumors-something is wrong! She spouted off to the wrong person this time. Some people are mandated to call CPS. I just hope they talk to the neighbors this time.
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#4 Aug 12, 2013
What i find crazy is that its been my experience the ppl that are in the most need of help dont feel they are doing anything wrong.

The women im speaking of is the biggest two-faced, back biting, gossip spewing person i have ever seen. And the reason she conducts herself as such? I dont have a clue but i try to avoid her at all costs.

And there is a positive side because she teaches me of how "not to act" with others personal information and confidence. Lessons can be learned even in the worst situations.
hey jack

Ardsley, NY

#5 Aug 12, 2013
Brave New World wrote:
What i find crazy is that its been my experience the ppl that are in the most need of help dont feel they are doing anything wrong.

The women im speaking of is the biggest two-faced, back biting, gossip spewing person i have ever seen. And the reason she conducts herself as such? I dont have a clue but i try to avoid her at all costs.

And there is a positive side because she teaches me of how "not to act" with others personal information and confidence. Lessons can be learned even in the worst situations.
What's the name? If not full name what's the initials?
Charlie

Newington, CT

#6 Aug 12, 2013
hey jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in Mills? I hope she's not in our neighborhood.
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#7 Aug 12, 2013
hey jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not in the Mills
Question

Herkimer, NY

#8 Aug 13, 2013
Is it the one on New Hartford St. that nailed "No Trespassing" signs on the house and put up multiple security cameras?
Loony

Little Falls, NY

#9 Aug 13, 2013
Is she the crazy girl in the NYM FD? The one that rides around with the chief all day?

She's a tattooed loony toon to!
one ten

New York, NY

#10 Aug 13, 2013
U don't pick on Jenna. She just had my name tattooed on her butt .... That way when I kiss it,I will be kissing myself ...
they live

Berlin, CT

#11 Aug 13, 2013
jenna who?

and whats all the talk about butt kissing?
tombillfrank

Clinton, NY

#13 Aug 14, 2013
Question wrote:
Is it the one on New Hartford St. that nailed "No Trespassing" signs on the house and put up multiple security cameras?
YOU GOT IT!! 9-NINE CAMERAS!! No tresspassing signs on all sides of the house! In reality, I feel sorry for her family. Turned husband against his dad!!Her kids are embarrassed by her actions,and the WHOLE neighborhood knows about her.She has attacked a neighbor, calling the cops if the neighbor does anything she does not approve of. Example: 3 nights in a row they had a little camp fire that is legal, 1st nite-fire chief responds, 2nd nite, police respond, 3rd nite codes responds-nothing was ever wrong!!Poor code guy waws on time off enjoying it when he was called out for nothing!!
If any neighbor was to go outside when her kids are out, she makes them go in the house!!(GOOD ONE!) tells the school to not allow neighbor to remove her kids! WHAT SCHOOL WOULD EVEN ALLOW A UNIVITED,person with NO authority to take ANY kid from a school??
It's sad, because the cops keep responding for BS!! OF all the times they responded-nothing ever was found to be illegal.ON 2 seperate occasions I have seen the cops explian for 3-(three hours!!)I'm not blowing it out of proportion, that nothing was wrong and there is nothing they can do, ask any NYM cop and they will "roll theur eyes" in a manner that tells you how they feel.
It's sad-that a parent can act like this, make up crap in an attempt to discredit a innocent person. TG everyone knows better!!
Eric the Actor

Utica, NY

#14 Aug 14, 2013
Keys, woman.

Don't let the bunnies out.
good plumber

Newington, CT

#15 Aug 14, 2013
tombillfrank wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU GOT IT!! 9-NINE CAMERAS!! No tresspassing signs on all sides of the house! In reality, I feel sorry for her family. Turned husband against his dad!!Her kids are embarrassed by her actions,and the WHOLE neighborhood knows about her.She has attacked a neighbor, calling the cops if the neighbor does anything she does not approve of. Example: 3 nights in a row they had a little camp fire that is legal, 1st nite-fire chief responds, 2nd nite, police respond, 3rd nite codes responds-nothing was ever wrong!!Poor code guy waws on time off enjoying it when he was called out for nothing!!
If any neighbor was to go outside when her kids are out, she makes them go in the house!!(GOOD ONE!) tells the school to not allow neighbor to remove her kids! WHAT SCHOOL WOULD EVEN ALLOW A UNIVITED,person with NO authority to take ANY kid from a school??
It's sad, because the cops keep responding for BS!! OF all the times they responded-nothing ever was found to be illegal.ON 2 seperate occasions I have seen the cops explian for 3-(three hours!!)I'm not blowing it out of proportion, that nothing was wrong and there is nothing they can do, ask any NYM cop and they will "roll theur eyes" in a manner that tells you how they feel.
It's sad-that a parent can act like this, make up crap in an attempt to discredit a innocent person. TG everyone knows better!!
Does the last name start with a T.?
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#16 Aug 14, 2013
tombillfrank wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, must be bad and sad to even watch this stuff unfold?
tombillfrank

Clinton, NY

#17 Aug 14, 2013
good plumber wrote:
<quoted text>Does the last name start with a T.?
YES you know who it is!
tombillfrank

Clinton, NY

#18 Aug 14, 2013
Brave New World wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, must be bad and sad to even watch this stuff unfold?
You gotta see it to belive it!! The neighbor is being demonized unfairly, new! She says he is gonna blow up all the houses on the Street. He contaminated her water?????( City water supply) and the FBI is listening to her calls. Then, tells people this stuff, freely! 2 cops a total 6 hours trying to explain to her. I saw it happen and timed them. And it does not stop!! chased tenats away from neighbors house many times with insanity. people just get scared!!
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#19 Aug 14, 2013
Im scared and probably 2mi away, try to keep her over there------please.
Question

Herkimer, NY

#20 Aug 14, 2013
Is the broken piano still on the front porch? Her windows were so dirty you could barely see through them. Maybe if she did some housework she would not haveso much time for monkey business. Plus I hear exercise is good for mental problems.
Neighbor

Herkimer, NY

#21 Aug 14, 2013
The Tramaceras are a blight on the neighborhood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanna denounces Trump, supports Clinton 9 min British Bulldog 158
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 17 min Gram 22
News New Restaurant Coming to Washington Mills Calle... 23 min Random 19
Jreck subs coming to yorkville 41 min Just my two cents 15
Democrat Leadership Cause of Utica Poverty 1 hr Focus Corruption 21
Marlena Tran 1 hr Kerri 9
Utica Nano in the news 1 hr I say ko k 6
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 2 hr cameljocky 27
Sam wessing 3 hr We care CNY 33
Biggest RAT in ufd 9 hr Always got your 6 33