Only one kid from area made first tea...

Only one kid from area made first team all central New York

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ND PARENT

Carthage, NY

#1 Dec 3, 2012
There should of been 5 from ND
Go Jugglers

Whitesboro, NY

#2 Dec 3, 2012
In about 3 years ND will be the power in CNY

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 3, 2012
ND PARENT wrote:
You need to reevaluate your Priorities. High School Sports are nothing but nonsense and a distraction to young People who would be better served if they spent their time expanding their minds and participating in community service base activities.
Bodhi is weak

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 3, 2012
You must have been beat up daily as a kid. You could not play sports so you want to knock those that do. You can not be an earner so you have to knock the top earners. You are a pathetic wimp.
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>You need to reevaluate your Priorities. High School Sports are nothing but nonsense and a distraction to young People who would be better served if they spent their time expanding their minds and participating in community service base activities.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Bodhi is weak wrote:
You must have been beat up daily as a kid. You could not play sports so you want to knock those that do. You can not be an earner so you have to knock the top earners. You are a pathetic wimp.
<quoted text>
You are a moron, if you played sports in school you are probably the type who was Nothing Else.
Bodhi is weak

Utica, NY

#6 Dec 3, 2012
It must have been tough sitting there and being the last one picked, not wanting to take a shower with the rest of the boys because you wer so small ane weak

Me, basketball, baseball, music, musicals, drama club, debate team and then to off to College. I think they call it well rounded. Not the best or second best but able to participate and hold my own.
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>You are a moron, if you played sports in school you are probably the type who was Nothing Else.
Fan

Carthage, NY

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Who was the kid an good for him that great for him that should be all that you guys are saying . Come on people !!!!
Wboro

Carthage, NY

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Bodhi is weak wrote:
It must have been tough sitting there and being the last one picked, not wanting to take a shower with the rest of the boys because you wer so small ane weak
Me, basketball, baseball, music, musicals, drama club, debate team and then to off to College. I think they call it well rounded. Not the best or second best but able to participate and hold my own.
<quoted text>
an now you are in to same sex marriage !!!!!!
Dad

Carthage, NY

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Is that when you get your picture in the post standard ? If he makes that then he will make all Mohawk valley team ? That is what happens around here .
america

Utica, NY

#10 Dec 3, 2012
ND PARENT wrote:
Lol.... In your dreams! I can name 25 rbs, qbs and wr in sec 3 better than anybody nd had.
Proctor fan

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Dec 4, 2012
What about jodran treen ,it has to be him he is great
Amused

Utica, NY

#12 Dec 4, 2012
ND PARENT wrote:
No prob. They'll still have plenty of room for the budding young "super ball players" on the correction jobfare line with all the rest of the underachievers.
Wboro

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Dec 4, 2012
One kid that made it was joe maggio good kid wish him good luck !
T maggio

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Yes my son was the only one , an I think that is sad we have alot of good football players in the Mohawk valley an they just ask one kid , that is the post standard it is not good
pay attention

Herkimer, NY

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>You need to reevaluate your Priorities. High School Sports are nothing but nonsense and a distraction to young People who would be better served if they spent their time expanding their minds and participating in community service base activities.
Everyone who graduates goes on to college. Someone is on the right track. Sports done correctly teach many valuable life lessons. Looks like ND has struck a good balance while eschewing your advice.
Monkeys

Utica, NY

#16 Dec 4, 2012
pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who graduates goes on to college. Someone is on the right track. Sports done correctly teach many valuable life lessons. Looks like ND has struck a good balance while eschewing your advice.
Not really. Name one NH kid that's gone on to be an engineer or lawyer that was on this overrated upstate potato farm team will ya? Over attention to these ridiculous team sports most often results in monkeys.
Waterboy

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. Name one NH kid that's gone on to be an engineer or lawyer that was on this overrated upstate potato farm team will ya? Over attention to these ridiculous team sports most often results in monkeys.
Mama says my mama says you are a mumumumoron ttttoo.
ND Alum

Herkimer, NY

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. Name one NH kid that's gone on to be an engineer or lawyer that was on this overrated upstate potato farm team will ya? Over attention to these ridiculous team sports most often results in monkeys.
Failure is usually a very private matter. You however, seem to relish the attention to your underachieving. So many ND grads have excelled in life and are contributing greatly to society. Then, alas! There is You.

Level 7

Location hidden

#19 Dec 5, 2012
Bodhi is weak wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, here you are on Utica Topix, your lack of intellect on display for all to see. Well rounded? I think you are only kidding yourself.
Bodhi is an idiot

Utica, NY

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Here I am, did I say I was still playing High School sports? NO. Here I am sitting waiting for global warming to take the chill out of the air so I can get back to the golf course. I'll bet your favorite activity is with one hand touching yourself.

Lack of intellect is a good description of you.
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, here you are on Utica Topix, your lack of intellect on display for all to see. Well rounded? I think you are only kidding yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobbyo is running for County Legislator 1 hr Larry 1
4 yo CHILD ABUSED BY SOWBOON IN BRICK HOUSING 2 hr J SEEMANN 13
blacks HIGHEST OBESITY RATE PROVEN ALL OVER AME... 2 hr J SEEMANN 14
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 2 hr Justice 179
Fat Women Walking Dogs 2 hr itscool 2
How R the Edge Paid Trolls? 2 hr night shift 1
Im A Paid Topix Troll 2 hr paid troll 13
Usmail Electric BUSTED in State CometsSCAM Audi... 3 hr Looks real shady 53
tenney 3 hr brady bunch 79

Utica Jobs