Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Friday Jun 27
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 17, 2014
 
Let's see. The headline on the OD website is about how a Syracuse restaurant owes taxes. Wheres the articles about utica business' owing taxes? Specifically the hotel utica which not only owes taxes it can't even make it's own loan payments. Lol!

http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140617/NEWS/...
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
Let's see. The headline on the OD website is about how a Syracuse restaurant owes taxes. Wheres the articles about utica business' owing taxes? Specifically the hotel utica which not only owes taxes it can't even make it's own loan payments. Lol!
http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140617/NEWS/...
Your premise is based upon the faulty assumption that the O-D did not cover the tax woes of the Hotel Utica. Just do a quick search in the O-D archives and you'll find plenty of coverage.

Now, what is intriguing to me is the ironies that are beneath the surface here. Besides the obvious (you always telling those poor Utica souls to "google" and "research" before posting), why does a guy whom clearly despises Utica, waste away his time reading their paper? Why does he spend countless hours ranting and raving on Utica's Topix Forum when he can bother the good people of his adoptive hometown of Albany?

Dave, I know you thought a job with the Comets was a sure thing but it has been nearly a year. You've got to let it go. You weren't hired because your resume lacks in every possible manner, you have no relevant experience to the job you applied for, and, while you may fool some here, you are no AHL "insider."

So life kicked you in the gut a few hundred times? Man up and move on (especially from Topix).

Since: May 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 17, 2014
 
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your premise is based upon the faulty assumption that the O-D did not cover the tax woes of the Hotel Utica. Just do a quick search in the O-D archives and you'll find plenty of coverage.
Now, what is intriguing to me is the ironies that are beneath the surface here. Besides the obvious (you always telling those poor Utica souls to "google" and "research" before posting), why does a guy whom clearly despises Utica, waste away his time reading their paper? Why does he spend countless hours ranting and raving on Utica's Topix Forum when he can bother the good people of his adoptive hometown of Albany?
Dave, I know you thought a job with the Comets was a sure thing but it has been nearly a year. You've got to let it go. You weren't hired because your resume lacks in every possible manner, you have no relevant experience to the job you applied for, and, while you may fool some here, you are no AHL "insider."
So life kicked you in the gut a few hundred times? Man up and move on (especially from Topix).
Sorry. Don't need a job with the comets. It would only be temporary anyway.
Duh

Manlius, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 17, 2014
 
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your premise is based upon the faulty assumption that the O-D did not cover the tax woes of the Hotel Utica. Just do a quick search in the O-D archives and you'll find plenty of coverage.
Now, what is intriguing to me is the ironies that are beneath the surface here. Besides the obvious (you always telling those poor Utica souls to "google" and "research" before posting), why does a guy whom clearly despises Utica, waste away his time reading their paper? Why does he spend countless hours ranting and raving on Utica's Topix Forum when he can bother the good people of his adoptive hometown of Albany?
Dave, I know you thought a job with the Comets was a sure thing but it has been nearly a year. You've got to let it go. You weren't hired because your resume lacks in every possible manner, you have no relevant experience to the job you applied for, and, while you may fool some here, you are no AHL "insider."
So life kicked you in the gut a few hundred times? Man up and move on (especially from Topix).
You make some very valid points. He also cherry picks what part of the post to reply to, avoids anything that is too close to the truth about him, and he is truly OBSESSED with Utica on Topix. He really should have the suicide hotline number at hand because at this rate he is gonna blow in a bad way. I'd pity him if he didn't act like such an obnoxious piece of trash.
mental health

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 17, 2014
 
Utica - Losertown USA wrote:
<quoted text>LOL so true! gotta love how they try to "figure you out" based upon harebrained assumptions. They think everyone is so majorly "super jealous" of Uticans and "everyone must want to be hockey stars like them" lol!
The fact is the Observer Dispatch has long been hypocritical, they whine about bricks loose from the Children's Morose Museum but the phony wannabe writers won't say bagged shit about their precious "Saranac" alcohol peddlers the Matts and their dilapidated eyesore sign they're too poor and "majorly successful" to pay for unless they get themselves a "successful" handout grant because they're part of the parasite class... Utica's self proclaimed "elites" who can't turn a screwdriver or spend their own money or risks.
If ziggy riggie were not incompetent why would he spend his waking hours, posting on a Utica site, on every subject discussed? Answer: he wouldn't.

Since: May 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 17, 2014
 
mental health wrote:
<quoted text>
If ziggy riggie were not incompetent why would he spend his waking hours, posting on a Utica site, on every subject discussed? Answer: he wouldn't.
Don't be jealous I have a job that allows me pretty much all day just to poke holes in uticas "truths".

Since: May 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 17, 2014
 
Utica - Losertown USA wrote:
<quoted text>LOL so true! gotta love how they try to "figure you out" based upon harebrained assumptions. They think everyone is so majorly "super jealous" of Uticans and "everyone must want to be hockey stars like them" lol!
The fact is the Observer Dispatch has long been hypocritical, they whine about bricks loose from the Children's Morose Museum but the phony wannabe writers won't say bagged shit about their precious "Saranac" alcohol peddlers the Matts and their dilapidated eyesore sign they're too poor and "majorly successful" to pay for unless they get themselves a "successful" handout grant because they're part of the parasite class... Utica's self proclaimed "elites" who can't turn a screwdriver or spend their own money or risks.
Doesn't everyone want to work for the comets?

Since: May 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 17, 2014
 
Silly Uticans wrote:
So they would want everyone to think!
That's the other kicker that uticans fail to realize with the taxpayer money that was wasted on esche's and Duross private business.

That comets franchise probably only employs three or four local workers full time and that's still only seasonal. Everyone else is Canucks staff. Anything else...security...ticket sellers...concession workers...etc is all part time.
bingo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 17, 2014
 
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the other kicker that uticans fail to realize with the taxpayer money that was wasted on esche's and Duross private business.
That comets franchise probably only employs three or four local workers full time and that's still only seasonal. Everyone else is Canucks staff. Anything else...security...ticket sellers...concession workers...etc is all part time.
Yup! Nailed it! They can't see it though it's a fun night out in that dump of an area!! Good job Riggies!

Since: May 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 17, 2014
 
bingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! Nailed it! They can't see it though it's a fun night out in that dump of an area!! Good job Riggies!
I figured I'd look. Here's the operations staff. All are Canucks employees.

http://www.uticacomets.com/comets_staff/hocke...

And here's the rest of the comets staff.

Robert Esche Utica Comets President
Brittany Usmail Vice President (ESCHES SISTER IN LAW)
Luann Horton-Murad Director of Administration (WELL JUST LOOK AT THE NAME)
Michael Potrzeba Director of Operations (ESCHES BUDDY)
Lisa A. della Santina Vice President of Corporate Partnerships
Adam Banko Vice President of Ticket Sales
Kelly Esche Director of Brand Management (ESCHES WIFE)
Brendan Burke Broadcaster/Head of Public Relations
Mark Caswell, Jr Director of Communications
Gina Nassivera Director of Game Presentation
Cecelie Pikus Corporate Partnership & In-Game Host
Eric Kowiatek Graphic Designer
Matthew Potrzeba Assistant Director of Ticket Sales (ESCHES BUDDY)
Machaela Buckley Corporate Fulfillment
Bryan Feiler Corporate Sales Account Executive
Keith Veronesi Account Executive
Evan Annese Account Executive

My goodness. Five of the jobs are friends and family and the rest of the seasonal jobs are sales and marketing.

http://www.uticacomets.com/comets_staff/
Unemployment

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 17, 2014
 
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be jealous I have a job that allows me pretty much all day just to poke holes in uticas "truths".
Is being on unemployment really a job? Go count your windows again!

Since: May 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 17, 2014
 
Unemployment wrote:
<quoted text>
Is being on unemployment really a job? Go count your windows again!
Hysterical that the uticans always take it down to their local common denominator they can understand. Sorry to inform you. I am gainfully employed. I make a comfortable living and I live pretty good. Enjoy utica.
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hysterical that the uticans always take it down to their local common denominator they can understand. Sorry to inform you. I am gainfully employed. I make a comfortable living and I live pretty good. Enjoy utica.
Your countless rambling posts about "esche and duross", the fact that you took the time to point out esche's relatives/friends on the staff, and the need to delve into (what you perceive as) the general state of the Comets' organization is proof enough that there is sour grapes there. Dave, we both know that is a fact. You wanted a job with the Utica Comets but you weren't qualified. Again, move on.

"Enjoy utica"...one has to ask, why would a rational person who has such an intense hatred of a particular area spend all of their waking hours childishly railing against said area on topix (of all places)? A rational person wouldn't hence the reason why we have dave aka utica34 aka utica riggies aka the guy that agrees with him aka the other guy who agrees with him but just in a more psychotic way etc etc et cetera.

Dave, my God man, what the hell happened to you? Get it together.

Since: May 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 18, 2014
 
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your countless rambling posts about "esche and duross", the fact that you took the time to point out esche's relatives/friends on the staff, and the need to delve into (what you perceive as) the general state of the Comets' organization is proof enough that there is sour grapes there. Dave, we both know that is a fact. You wanted a job with the Utica Comets but you weren't qualified. Again, move on.
"Enjoy utica"...one has to ask, why would a rational person who has such an intense hatred of a particular area spend all of their waking hours childishly railing against said area on topix (of all places)? A rational person wouldn't hence the reason why we have dave aka utica34 aka utica riggies aka the guy that agrees with him aka the other guy who agrees with him but just in a more psychotic way etc etc et cetera.
Dave, my God man, what the hell happened to you? Get it together.
Yeah you caught me. I wanted to move back to utica and take a temporary seasonal job with a minor league hockey team. What a dream position! Lol!

Since: May 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 18, 2014
 
AquaFeces on duh Canal wrote:
<quoted text>We call that the "Utica Kneejerk" reaction because the "Utica Hunchback Spasm" started the usual Topix racism avalanches lmfbo!!!
Thank you for the list I recognize a few other "Friends & Family" faggots in there too we need to start dishing some of these people's dirt out here and in the Vancouver forums. Wow what a bunch of loser-people sucking on the sinking Titanic Teats in Utica wow!
It's disgusting how utica thinks this is such a wonderful return on over 2.5 million dollars of taxpayer money spent.

Since: May 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 18, 2014
 
Holy Poke Hanna wrote:
<quoted text>This is actually verrrrry sad in some way. No real jobs in CNY the losers like Destito, Brindisi, Griffo and Hanna drove them all away to Cuomo's tune of "Fck everyone NOT on the public-job bus".
The whole sickly shipwreck of amateurs clinging to the handout dole! I'm sure all these cocksuckers all vote for the closet homo and Brindisi the failed corrupt mafioso-in-training.
Need to hit Twitter about the fact there's zero ethnic diversion on that list..... now today's project.
I'm sure they vote that way.

Since: May 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 18, 2014
 
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured I'd look. Here's the operations staff. All are Canucks employees.
http://www.uticacomets.com/comets_staff/hocke...
And here's the rest of the comets staff.
Robert Esche Utica Comets President
Brittany Usmail Vice President (ESCHES SISTER IN LAW)
Luann Horton-Murad Director of Administration (WELL JUST LOOK AT THE NAME)
Michael Potrzeba Director of Operations (ESCHES BUDDY)
Lisa A. della Santina Vice President of Corporate Partnerships
Adam Banko Vice President of Ticket Sales
Kelly Esche Director of Brand Management (ESCHES WIFE)
Brendan Burke Broadcaster/Head of Public Relations
Mark Caswell, Jr Director of Communications
Gina Nassivera Director of Game Presentation
Cecelie Pikus Corporate Partnership & In-Game Host
Eric Kowiatek Graphic Designer
Matthew Potrzeba Assistant Director of Ticket Sales (ESCHES BUDDY)
Machaela Buckley Corporate Fulfillment
Bryan Feiler Corporate Sales Account Executive
Keith Veronesi Account Executive
Evan Annese Account Executive
My goodness. Five of the jobs are friends and family and the rest of the seasonal jobs are sales and marketing.
http://www.uticacomets.com/comets_staff/
Just keep those names fresh in your mind.

Since: May 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 18, 2014
 
Interesting.

Since: May 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 18, 2014
 
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured I'd look. Here's the operations staff. All are Canucks employees.
http://www.uticacomets.com/comets_staff/hocke...
And here's the rest of the comets staff.
Robert Esche Utica Comets President
Brittany Usmail Vice President (ESCHES SISTER IN LAW)
Luann Horton-Murad Director of Administration (WELL JUST LOOK AT THE NAME)
Michael Potrzeba Director of Operations (ESCHES BUDDY)
Lisa A. della Santina Vice President of Corporate Partnerships
Adam Banko Vice President of Ticket Sales
Kelly Esche Director of Brand Management (ESCHES WIFE)
Brendan Burke Broadcaster/Head of Public Relations
Mark Caswell, Jr Director of Communications
Gina Nassivera Director of Game Presentation
Cecelie Pikus Corporate Partnership & In-Game Host
Eric Kowiatek Graphic Designer
Matthew Potrzeba Assistant Director of Ticket Sales (ESCHES BUDDY)
Machaela Buckley Corporate Fulfillment
Bryan Feiler Corporate Sales Account Executive
Keith Veronesi Account Executive
Evan Annese Account Executive
My goodness. Five of the jobs are friends and family and the rest of the seasonal jobs are sales and marketing.
http://www.uticacomets.com/comets_staff/
Don't forget the broadcaster position is actually paid for by the Canucks. Missed that one.
All hail Cuomo

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 19, 2014
 
Holy Poke Hanna wrote:
<quoted text>This is actually verrrrry sad in some way. No real jobs in CNY the losers like Destito, Brindisi, Griffo and Hanna drove them all away to Cuomo's tune of "Fck everyone NOT on the public-job bus".
The whole sickly shipwreck of amateurs clinging to the handout dole! I'm sure all these cocksuckers all vote for the closet homo and Brindisi the failed corrupt mafioso-in-training.
Need to hit Twitter about the fact there's zero ethnic diversion on that list..... now today's project.
"zero ethnic diversion"? George W. Bush, is that you??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

226 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 min positronium 6,340
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 18 min Im right 28
WKTV's new broadcast desk 19 min Nancy 40
Dr. Carl Krasniak (Mar '13) 47 min Observer 21
Robert Channing AGT 55 min puzzled 1
A request to Riggies 58 min BobbyO1967 9
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,359
Gnatek Cancel the bus 1 hr They need a beating 11
Golfers- where do you play and why 1 hr newport what 31
Taylor and crook 1 hr in the know 82
Topix Board Hijacked To Purposely Keep People Off 5 hr Bobby O Lies and Riggies 15
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••