really

Utica, NY

#25 Dec 8, 2010
its so funny that people were willing to talk shit and spread her business but when the table was turned no one liked it. everyone wants to talk about hiding behind a computer and grow up now but, yet when you were trashing her it was all good. lmfao you people really are a piece of work and need to grow up and leave the girl alone cause i know she is sick of the drama already live your life and let her live hers because honestly this is getting to the point of straight kindergarden bs
the real Jennifer Reed

United States

#26 Dec 8, 2010
im beyond sick of the drama you people are the ones causing more drama for me by mentioning everbodys names so stop lisa you of all people should not be responding im over the drama so stop dragging me and everybody else in this obviously the person who started this has not life
that wifes friend

United States

#27 Dec 8, 2010
funny site topix's is. Its public meaning these post can be traced... I find it even more funny la la Blah(the starter of this discussion) and and the real jennifer reed (the last one) has th same ip addresse...hmmm and she doesn't want the drama what a flake....brown aiint ur color blonde is
the true jennifer

Utica, NY

#29 Dec 8, 2010
first to the wifes friend this is really jennifer those two other post were not from me so get your shit straight second to sherra i didnt throw your name out there but iam about done with the drama as much as you and the next person and if you want to put shit out there you asked to take cody when i went and got him and second dana was not told to give them to social services she was suppose to give them back to me went behind mine and the case workers back up here and took it upon herself to give them to joe and jays dad and i have the paperwork to prove it second when your family helped me with your nepew i was doin what i had to do and i helped you on more than one occasion when i had the money third of all if they didnt have anythin to do with these post just like she never has to do with 90% of the drama she has caused than tell me how everyone got involved as soon as people started callin them out yes i have my faults yes ive done my dirt and made my decisions but your right we were close at one time and you to have done some shit so dont be quick to throw mine out yes i did shoose what i did for my kids at the time and where i was in my life it was the best choice you want to condemn me for it go ahead. i honestly dont care what everyone opion is of me or why but i would appreciate you your brother and his wife to keep my name out of your mouths i dont speak of any of you i dont waste my time or my energy on it and am tryin to do what i have to do so leave me out of all this. i dont know if its comin from you but i do know that dana has alot to say because jay joe and everyone up there comes back to me with everything and im about sick of it. i gave them exactly what they wanted therefor his son is no longer involved in they need to lay off and stip worrying about what i do personally i feel the same that i did before thats its more her than him because i know from what joe says that he dosent even go with her to pick up nate as for all the fake accounts me and aaron both have recieved messages from someone aaron was recieveing messages from dana everytime me and him were fighting with her talkin shit again i have the copies to prove it so if anything someone needs to tell her to back the fuck up to because she is the one keepin it goin.
the true jennifer

Utica, NY

#30 Dec 8, 2010
re you need to stop posing as me and puttin words in my mouth there is only one of me and trust me honey no matter what animal you choose to like no matter how you try to talk no matter what color you dye your hair you will never be me. so stop tryin to and for whoever started this me lisa aaron and sherra all admited who we were with our post why dont you stop hiding behind computers and fake accounts and be yourself for once and quit the sick obsession with me cause in all honesty its gettin real old
yeah its me sherra

Utica, NY

#31 Dec 8, 2010
DANA WAS AT MY MOMS HOUSE WHEN AARON SENT DANA MESSAGES TELLIN HER TO TURN U INTO SOCIAL SERVICES I DONT KNOW IF DANA HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THESE POSTS URS AND DANAS DRAMA IS YA BUSINESS IM TIRED OF YA FAT ASS COUSIN HAVIN MY NAME IN HER MOUTH AND AS FAR AS URS BEIN IN MINE SORRY HUNNY I HAV BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY WORDSAND IF IM NOT MISTAKEN I LET U LIVE WITH ME WHEN U AND MY BROTHER BROKE UP CAUSED MAD DRAMA FOR ME AND MR JOE AINT SO INNOCENT HE RUNNIN BACK TELLIN DANA JUST AS MUCH AS HE TELLIN U AND AS FAR AS MY DIRT IF U FEEL FROGGY THEN JUMP U ALREADY KNO I AINT GOT NO PROBLEM LETTIN SHIT B KNOWN AND TRUTHFULLY MY DIRT AINT SHIT COMPARED TO YOURS
its Lisa again

Rome, NY

#32 Dec 8, 2010
first off Sherra I never called you any filthy names but you want me too I will. I am trying to be nice about this shit. I have tried myself to lead Jennifer in the right way but she dont want to listen. And if you claim to not start any drama then why that day in the shopping center just cause she IGNORED you you start screaming like a raving lunitic and because she was with me you start saying shit to me...HELLO THAT IS STARTING SHIT cuz I never said two fucking words to you. I never said I was better than anyone but I do know when to ignore people who want to start trouble. yes sherra supposibly you and her were close at one time until you back stabbed her. she considered you her best friend and told you secerets and you ran your mouth to cause more problems and showed up in court UNEXPECTINGLY. that is why I told her she cant trust you. But yet when she was pregnant with Nate you & your mother were always at her house even when I was there talking bout how Dana will never be our sister in law/daughter in law cause of what she did to your other brother but I see you and her have that bond now that you use to have with Jennifer. I would not have to say your name or Danas for that matter if MY FUCKING NAME WOULD STAY OUT OF YOUR CONVERSATIONS AND DRAMA. I dont know if its more Dana or what but I dont understand why things keep being started on the computer or in public for that matter......Jennifer is out of JImmys life him and Dana have the boy she does not see him at all sooooooo why why why why in the hell would they still want to be knowing what she is doing in her life. Oh and as for the CPS shit I spoke to the worker that monday mornig that those kids were given to their father/grandparents and she told me to go get the kids and they were coming to my house not anywhere else and when we went to your brothers house they were already gone to bring them down there. I dont know what Dana told you but I MYSELF NOT THROUGH jENNIFER TALKED TO THE CPS WORKER.
sherra

United States

#33 Dec 8, 2010
c thats how much u kno dana and i do not have that so called bond and the first time i was in court i had to be there smart ass and yes dana was wrong for what she did if didnt know it then then she dose now and that day in the shopping center i just wanted to talk to jennifer it was not going to b no drama but she wanted to act stupid and yes u did open ya ugly face that day thats y i came at u also f jennifer wouldnt have said shit about my mother thwn i would of had nothing to say to her like i said the drama between her and dana is their business it has nothing to do with me then or now and fyi they were not getting their info from me she needs to talk to her friends out in afton and her other kids family the supplied more than enough information i just find it to funny everyone got all this shit to say about me my brother and dana yet no one can step to our faces everytime u see us u all run and aaron is a pussyfor putting his hands on jen yes jimmy n jen had they issues he got physical but he grew up and out of that shit so next time u want to run ya mouth and this is to anyone run it to our face not on the computer stop bein pussy and man up
the true jennifer

Utica, NY

#35 Dec 8, 2010
i have never said anything bad about your mother regardless of whatever issues ive had iv never disrespected her i have known her way to many yrs so i dont know where you got that one from second you have alot on me like what that ive done my share of drugs here and there yea i have that i had one night stands yea i did that i met some dudes online before yea i did that ive drank before yup quilty do i have four baby daddys yea i do have i done alot of shit yes i have but the difference im woman enough to say what ive done and live up to it when it has come to my kids have i made my mistakes yea i did but i also did my best and when it comes to nathaniel and cody no one down here has shit to say because you werent there i wasn't even in town than as for me workin when i wanted to after i had cody i worked my ass off and when i got home i was tired as all hell but still took care of my kids somewhere yea i fell iam woman enough to admit to that and now i cant get any lower than where iam and im workin towards gettin myself out of that all my legal issues all the fake ass two faced people in my life that i let continue to put me down. i dont want or need any of this drama from whoever wants to start it as far as people talkin shit about aaron and sayin he was wrong but candy coatin shit fopr your brother sherra you were around for alot of it after we broke up adn you know damn well that alot of the drama came from him who would call me after dana would leave who would argue with me about who i was talkin to when his son wasnt even there as for when we were together no i wasnt perfect but no one has the right to say shit about what aaron has done to me or what we have gone through when your brother was the same. you want to talk about the black eye aaron gave me what about jimmy comin home cracked out throwin a hammer at my head when i was pregnate for quincy or two days later threatin to take a knife and cut quincy out of me again cracked out or how about the times we had nothin but he was goin out with a friend from mornin till night gettin coked out than when we broke up had an issue because that same friend was around me when 90% of the time quincy was nowhere around.i could go on forever with what he did. you say he has grown up from it ok whatever i personally dont care but no one has the right to sit there and talk shit about aaron when your brother did worst and not for nothing after we broke up you were around me alot you know alot of what i claimed was true but never wanted to speak up just like everyone else that was around me at the time because no one wanted to upset jimmy and deal with his bs but everyone can sit there and make out to be a liar???? and you know at this point i dont even care anymore call me what you want an unfit mother a whore a scumbag because your dirt at points is worst will i air it for everyone to see??? no cause theres no point one you"ll just deny it and two want to threaten and im sorry im not gona take the chance of loosin a baby over stupid shit. as for talkin to you that day i had nothin to say to you or anyone else in your family the only person in your family that concerns me is my son i may not see him and i chose that but, that dosent mean i dont care what happends to him. other than that i want to know nothing talk to no one and be kept out of shit i have no issues just want to be left the fuck alone already enough is enough as for my drama with dana well im over it she wants to have an obsession with keepin my name in her mouth gossipin about me to this one and that and trust ive heard alot from people both in afton and in utica than let her life be consumed with it because i have more than enough to deal with it and iom done lettin the hs bs get to me i have more important things to worry about.
the true jennifer

Utica, NY

#36 Dec 8, 2010
and the messages between her and aaron i know what he said i also know that everytime we get into an argument she is sendin him messages on facebook talkin shit herself so it wasnt just aaron with that said and this is to everyone im not worried about you so keep my name out of everything and let me live my life and start worrin about your own cause its ridiculous one more thing everyone wants to get mad cause im airing there shit. well what goes around comes around and i made it perfectly clear months ago i wasnt going to play the fool and bite my tongue any longer and i was gona call them on there bullshit you dont want your shit out there stop airing mine and if your going to get all facts straight not just one side
almost had me fooled

United States

#37 Dec 8, 2010
damn jennifer u talk a damn good game but u still a smuck sry excuess for a mother I don't know these other people but I know u and ne one is better than u even a roach....I mean give up already
sherra

United States

#38 Dec 8, 2010
oh yes i did stand up to my brother and u know i did i was the only one who did i already admitted he had a drug problem ya both fuckin did u were fucked up half the time right along with him whats my dirty laundry??? i have three kids my first baby father i was with for 4 years the second i was with for 2 im a hard working mother who is in college my kids need for nothing i dont hold my mouth for no one i tell it like it is u dont like what i say then fuck u kick rocks and keep it movin u fall in a pile of shit and come out smelling like roses u feel like u have to air my shit out go right the fuck ahead like i said i dont have nothing to hide nor will i deny it if its true thats word to my kids lets talk about how u lived in a trailer with holes in the floors the bath room was more disgusting than a fuckin mud puddle or how the boys were never clean or had proper clothes on then how nate was always sick how half the time u had no heat or u were hopping from house to house husband to husband how u were havin drama in afton because people out there felt u were unfit and shit n u wanted me to come out there and fight your battles i dont believe a child should be taken away from his mother unless there is no other choice but truthfully i believe the lord really messed up blessing u with another baby hopefully u will get it right this time if not then i guess aaron will be a single father and speaking of aaron he is a fuckin scum bag callin my brother threatenin to kill him and his wife and your son wow jennifer and u still stand behind that man wtf dose that say about u as a mother come on a mother puts no one before their children u are supposed to be willing to do whatever it takes for your children to be happy regardless of how poor u are that shit dont matter love comes from within when u was takin my nephew on visitations he alwas came home dirty wit clothes that did not fit him and he even said him self he did see u he was at the babysitter... its pathetic especially when your own family tellin u the same
sherra

Peapack, NJ

#39 Dec 8, 2010
even if i wanted to fight u jennifer it would be pointess for one u wouldnt step to me cause ya pussy and two it would be a waste of time because i would whoop that ass n u wouldnt have the chance to do nothing about it u and i know this so im not even going to waste my time putting hands on u real talk oh another think your mr wonderful was so quick to denie is that child you carrying yeah but thats your problem for your sake i prey it is cause lord knows what he would do to u if it wasng

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#41 Dec 9, 2010
I would just like to say, that Jennifer is a piece of shit, and will always be a piece of shit... as with all of her family, friends, and boyfriends... nothing but disgusting dirty people... she's gross as hell, and will never be a good mother... she has NONE of her children... and her children all have to live with all different fathers because she's a whore, and can't keep her legs together... and as for drama, she starts it by telling people who don't like her... why she would tell her problems to all her baby daddy's is above me... she's uneducated, and dirty, and will never amount to anything, she doesn't even have her own home, and if she did she'd be sharing it with lice, cockroaches, and fleas... she's a despicable person, and should be in jail, for dating rapists, pedophiles, and woman abusers... she is a no good scumbag bitch... my advice to her would be... leave everyone you know behind, go to school, get educated, get a good job, take a shower, find a real man, and try to make the effort to spend time with your children, because phone calls don't count for shit!
Chance

Utica, NY

#42 Dec 9, 2010
SilenceIsAVirtue wrote:
I would just like to say, that Jennifer is a piece of shit, and will always be a piece of shit... as with all of her family, friends, and boyfriends... nothing but disgusting dirty people... she's gross as hell, and will never be a good mother... she has NONE of her children... and her children all have to live with all different fathers because she's a whore, and can't keep her legs together... and as for drama, she starts it by telling people who don't like her... why she would tell her problems to all her baby daddy's is above me... she's uneducated, and dirty, and will never amount to anything, she doesn't even have her own home, and if she did she'd be sharing it with lice, cockroaches, and fleas... she's a despicable person, and should be in jail, for dating rapists, pedophiles, and woman abusers... she is a no good scumbag bitch... my advice to her would be... leave everyone you know behind, go to school, get educated, get a good job, take a shower, find a real man, and try to make the effort to spend time with your children, because phone calls don't count for shit!
Hey Dana why dont you try having your own kids and stop tryin to be a mother to everyone elses, what is itt you or Jimmy?? maybe all the drugs he did made him unable to concieve, what you need a real man to come and bang you right?? you need a real man to come and give you your own child?? LOL maybe you should try layin on your back and spreadin your legs for someone other than your husband and maybe you would get your child that you so want to have "wink wink" LOL
fyi

United States

#43 Dec 9, 2010
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dana why dont you try having your own kids and stop tryin to be a mother to everyone elses, what is itt you or Jimmy?? maybe all the drugs he did made him unable to concieve, what you need a real man to come and bang you right?? you need a real man to come and give you your own child?? LOL maybe you should try layin on your back and spreadin your legs for someone other than your husband and maybe you would get your child that you so want to have "wink wink" LOL
that was not dana u smart ass and if they wanted to go ahead and have their own child they could and will when the time is right and if she layed on her back and opened her legs to evey one then she would just b anther jennifer now wouldnt she?? hey aaron how dose it feel to know everytime u kiss her your kissing anthonys dick lmfao u stupid fuck u know what aaron and jennifer belong together they both nasty ass people thats y they would not let social services in aarons house they had to stand out side and talk what u didnt want them to see your narcotics stash?? i prey for that baby i hope cps takes it from u in the hospital especialy if its a girl lord have mercy who knows aaron might turn out to be a child molester also
a MAN TORN

Utica, NY

#46 Dec 9, 2010
ok you know what sherra dana or whoever i promised jennifer i was just going to leave this alone so please just quit the crap cus there really is no need for it, sherra i cant even imagine what kind of nut you are to even be getting involved in this when everything was done and over jimmy and dana got quincy so what reason this is all happening is beyond me, dana you got what you wanted and your still startin shit so you are really makin yourself look really pathetic like you got some sick creepy obsession with jennifer and whoever else is sayin anything all i have to ask is why??? and you think i dont know about jennifer or her past?? you think i dont know about her history with men?? you know what i dont care lol, i love her for her and i dont care about her past cus mine aint no better, so if your tryin to break us up by sayin shit about her with other guys the jokes on you cus obviously there is a reason why she keeps coming back to me and tryin to get her shit together and starting a life with me and not all these other fools in her life, its because im better than them its cus i got something that they dont, i give her something that they could never give and i make her feel somethin that they could never make her feel and its been that way since she was young, i was her foirst love and her ONLY love, everyone else between was just guys that wanted her at the time until i came back and claimed what was always mine, i was the one her broke it off with her all those years ago and ignored her cus i was in a long term relationship with my sons mother and i give it to her through out the years she has tried and tried to reach me no matter who she was with shawn jimmy whoever and i was always the one man on her mind that she compared everyone else to and NO one could ever be me and she knows it and thats why she keeps coming back cus she is in love with me and always has been, so like i said sherra dana or whoever please just leave us alone there is no reason for this, your opening a door that you might not like whats on the other side and for what??? it dont make any sense just live your lives and let us live ours, she is not going back to afton or her fake ass rapo husband so if thats it get over it cus she is a Utican through and through and that aint ever going to change, yes she tried to move 4 yrs ago and tried to live a different kind of life but that wasnt her and she was miserable there cus it could or would never be HOME, so like i said get a life and get to steppin ok??? cus all of you are makin yourselves look really pathetic and i was a fool to even feed in this stupid crap and as for you sherra you said some really messed up crap and usually you would be gettin a really nice suprise for it but i promised jennifer i would leave it alone and im a man of my word so im gonna drop it cus she is pregnant and whether its mine or not im a man and i dont want to put her through anymore stress than she is already in and for your info i was the one who screwed up and i drove her to question what she wanted and put her in a real messed up state of mind but im man enough to admitt it and own up to it and i will decide on what i want and what will happen in the future and it aint none of any of yours business so get lost please
sherra

United States

#47 Dec 9, 2010
lmfao aaron truthfully i dont care if u know about her past or not or if ya is together or what i was brought into this shit by lisa and i didnot speak nothing but the truth about everyone i metioned including my own family and u dont know me at all but i promis u this ask jennifer who my uncle leon is and see if u come out ur face sidways at me again i advise u to choose your words wisley there buddy all u do is run ur mouth and threaten people jus like u threatened my nephews life yeah what kind of supposed to be grown man threatens the life of an eight year old come on now like i said u and jennifer desirve one another
a MAN TORN

Utica, NY

#49 Dec 9, 2010
sherra wrote:
lmfao aaron truthfully i dont care if u know about her past or not or if ya is together or what i was brought into this shit by lisa and i didnot speak nothing but the truth about everyone i metioned including my own family and u dont know me at all but i promis u this ask jennifer who my uncle leon is and see if u come out ur face sidways at me again i advise u to choose your words wisley there buddy all u do is run ur mouth and threaten people jus like u threatened my nephews life yeah what kind of supposed to be grown man threatens the life of an eight year old come on now like i said u and jennifer desirve one another
you mean Leon Kerney??? LOL Sherra stop ok like i said you dont know me either and i know a lot of people and ive done a lot of shit and no i dont have to ask jennifer who anyone is cus i know EVERYONE, but like i said im done so please just leave us alone like i said ok you are just makin yourself look like a straight fool
a MAN TORN

Utica, NY

#50 Dec 9, 2010
and i never threatened your nephew and thats word on my kid so stop listening to your sad sorry stupid ass sister inlaw ok cus everything that comes out of her mouth is bull so Sherra think do i strike you as the type of man that would threatin jennifers child?? all i said was that jimmy and dana need to leave her the hell alone cus i talked her into giving them what they want so instead of breakin my balls they should be takin turns suckin my dick cus of me Jennifer layed down and gave them what they wanted, i was the only man strong enough to stop her on all her bullshit and now im gonna be the man who helps her get her shit together so please stop actin like a straight ass and get to steppin and worry about your own life cus now your makin yourself look as pathetic as dana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
earl meeker construction 2 hr Be happy 2
Where can I buy cheap windows and Doors (Nov '10) 3 hr Daniel Boga 41
This isn't France 4 hr Bob 4
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 4 hr bush crime family 32
Clean up the streets upd 4 hr Constant Complain... 4
Parkway tax payers mad at city and DPW. 5 hr Parkway Pitifuls 4
Albany Devils are averaging 2,522 fans per game... 5 hr Sgt Schultz 27
Hotel Utica Mon feduptaxpayer 17
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 30 fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]